Tren Ace and Test Enth Cycle

animal00043

Awards
So im just going to start somewhat of a log, on my cycle i started about 3 days ago.

I have been on test for quite some time now, i tend to keep the amount of time i have been on my supplements to myself as i know how my body reacts and understand the risk benefit.

I make all of my own supplements as well so i know the contents in it, the sterility, and the dosage and potency.

I am currently running Tren Acetate and test Enth.

Dosages:

tren ace: 75mg ED
Test Enth: 250 mg twice per week (on a cruising dose for about 5 weeks)
I will be bumping up the test to 500mg every week and then 750 and then to 1000mg every week starting in 4 weeks.

I will not state the duration of my cycle as i usually dont do that either.

Stats:

5'11''
201lbs
8.4% BF

Past cycles:

Test enth 500, 750 1000Mgs over 20 weeks Stacked with Equipoise at 500mgs per week. I got a lot more vascular and gained some good quality mass and hardness.

test enth 500 mgs 750mgs Every week over 16 weeks stacked with anadrol to kickstart it at 50 and then 100mgs ED over 6 weeks.

Results so far: Three days into the tren acetate, pin site was sore again (due to a tad bit too much of BA) Hit test again today as usual. Hit my b-12 shot on wednesday so i am really feeling great overall.

Tren is still loading, should start feeling it in about 6 more days. My vascularity has gone up though, my aggression hasnt budged (very laid back guy) and my pumps have increased slightly along with a little strength, but thinking its all in my head at this point.

goals for this cycle: wishing to loose about 1-2 % BF and gain about 12-20lbs overall. preferably 220 in about 8 weeks. and by the end of august i would like to be sitting at 240 at 6-8% BF.

Diet: dont count carbs, i just eat aimlessly but eat very clean. 3-5 chicken breasts per day, 5 cups of rice, lots of milk (almost half to full gallon) 2 gallons of water a day, sizeon shake, and about 4-6 protein shakes per day. about 300-350grams protein per day usually.

animal00043

Awards
Day 4

Pinned this morning, i feel that i dont feel the pin as much in the morning as im just waking up still and it really kind of pumps me up and energizes me for the rest of the day.

Today was shoulders and some biceps. Felt very strong with shoulder press. Pressing 120 DB's and 205 overhead shoulder press. Major increase from last weeks workout.

i noticed i have been very aggressive today, little things have been rubbing me the wrong way and i have been flying off at some people if they say the wrong things to me or do annoying things around me.

Sex drive is still great, sex last night was fine. Just as normal.

No other sides have been noticed.

I have noticed a large increase in bulging veins in my calves as well and in my neck as well as biceps and triceps.

Feeling great other then the aggression, i dont like being mean.

animal00043

Awards
hey guys,

Couldnt get to the computer yesterday, due to being with my fiance and her family for easter.

BUT

I pinned yesterday morning as usual 75mg/ml. Painless until after the pin was done, then after pin pain set in as usual. Glutes are getting a little sore from this weeks ED pins. Going to switch next week to delts and triceps hopefully.

My aggression is still a little high but it seems like its been more tolerable and i have been able to calm down faster and easier, also no one here rubs me the wrong way ha.

Physical results so far: Well i have noticed i am getting a lot thicker and more dense. My vascularity is going through the roof as well.

my appetite has sky ROCKETED. I am eating ALL the time. every hour a full meal. I have never eaten this much, not even on anadrol.

I dont lift on the weekends so i cant tell you about in gym experience.

Sides:

I dont feel any night sweats yet, i am very happy about that. Sleeping with the fiance isnt fun when u soak her. I have had some insomnia, but 2 maximum strength unisom sleeping pills take care of that just fine. Nipples seem a little puffier, it may be due to all the water and creatine i am putting in, sometimes my nipples retain water haha, i have had issues with this before. But no lactation, i have vitex standing by for when i do start lactating, and i will get caber if it gets out of hand. I am also still running 40mg nolvadex this week and next week and then lowering it to 20mg for the following two for my gyno and to keep my estrogen low while im on my test.

I am running low on test enth so i will need to brew some in the next few weeks.

I will be pinning today in the evening, i will see how it effects my sleeping. Due to me being out of town and not bringing gear with me as i never do, i cant pin this morning.

Will keep you posted guys.

definitely seeing myself as being thicker and denser, all over. its amazing how fast it happened.

animal00043

Awards
Day 6.

Just got back into town last night from Easter vacation with my fiance and her family. Went well.

Onto the nitty gritty.

As i said i would in my last post i would pin in the evening the day i got home from vacation. I did. It made me very tired actually and didnt keep me up or wired. Im not sure if this was because i had been tired anyways, but it made me feel like i had to sleep right that minute haha.

When i pin i am still getting the metallic taste in my mouth, almost like getting a filling at the dentist, still no tren cough.

Dosage: 75MG ED

My glutes are getting a little sore, but i think they are getting used to it. I switched to a 1.5in pin to make it a little deeper, it feels like it helps a bit to keep the pain away.

I have gained 1lb so far haha, my diet has been spot on and i am eating everything i can get my hands on. Although today is the first day that i havent been super hungry all day.

I pinned my tren ace and test enth today as well, in the morning, and it went just fine, i love getting my test in. Feels great, uplifting.

My mood has been better, no one has really ticked me off and set me off recently, which is great, i have been really laid back and chill, keeping to my self. I feel normal today though, i dont feel like i could rip someones head off or feel like i can walk through walls.

Sides: still no night sweats, insomnia is gone, no lactation, no hair loss, nothing serious. My gyno is getting a little worse and i am on nolvadex currently. I am going to up the dosage for a week and see how it works. If not im going to run armidex for an AI and then use letro and nolvadex after i get off the tren.

I am not feeling anymore vascular than usual, i did see some new ones come out in my triceps and forearms, neck, and shoulders as well though. Tiny, but still pushing through and showing more.

Biggest change: STRENGTH. I felt like a beast in the gym today. I was doing concentrated curls DB 100lbs on each arm. i was using 140lb overhead tricep dips, 3 45lb plates for tricep dips with belt. I felt great and sweated a ton in the gym. I am not feeling pumped though throughout the day today, like i have been. I am thinking this is because of my low amount of test i am pinning. I need to brew more and bump it up a lot.

Will keep you guys posted for tomorrow and see how i feel.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
did u brew from fina pelletsof just raw powder?,,, thats a hefty dose of tren ace for a first cycle if you dont know how its gonna effect you.. everything else looks decent..but i dont think being at your level of cycle expierence that you can expect a 40lb gain from tren ace and test... if your running this cycle for that long your gonna have to eventually switch out the tren ace since u cant run it 20 weeks... also id continually be switching up your compounds that your using to keep the gains coming.. also i really dont think you need to be using nolva already.. it will agrivate the gyno u get from tren... plus its unneeded right now your just putting strain on your liver..... im very interest to see how this cycle turns out subbed looking forward to the progress..

r u doing any cardio?... im very interested in how tren effects cardio.. looking to throw a low dose in towards the end of my cycle.. but i do cardio 6 days a week.. and box 3-4..

animal00043

Awards
I brewed my tren from pellets. I have been cycling for a pretty long time now and feel that i am in control of what i am cycling now.

Also 75mg ED of tren ace is a hefty dose, but i would rather do it every day to keep my blood serum levels even.

Today i bumped my dosage up to 100mg ED.

Also i stopped the nolvadex because i remembered it aggrivates the gyno due to a 19-nor compound. I substituted it for armidex.

I am receiving little side effects so far, just as stated above. A little bit of insomnia last night though. My appetite is sky high today as well.

This morning i pinned 100mg and it burned a bit, i pinned near a recent pin spot and it hurt a tad bit more. Bled a good amount after too. So far so good though, its been exactly 1 week today.

Also i dont plan on putting on 40lbs from just tren ace haha.

I will be running some igf-1 twice this summer, as well as some dbol or anadrol again. i believe i will be able to put on close to 30 lbs, but 40lbs being my goal.

Edit: just got back from the gym for my work out today. I did legs and some biceps (light). Let me tell you, i did an incredible amount of weight on my legs and went very very heavy on arms as well. Funny my strenght felt like it was through the rough. I felt like an absolute beast today.. temper and aggression were fine today but i felt like i could walk through walls and destroy someone.

animal00043

Awards
Also i do not do cardio while on tren. I have a few buddies who have done cardio heavily on tren and their endurance is down the drain and its just exhausting and not very fun from what i hear.

animal00043

Awards
Day 8

Well i just woke up, covered in sweat. haha. Looks like i had the night sweats last night after bumping the dosage up to 100mgs. Although it was very hot in my house last night and humid due to some rain, it may have added to it. I didnt sleep much but woke up pretty energized. I did my routine and felt the glutes and felt which one was not sore. Pinned my left glute with 100mgs or 1.5cc TA. Went in smoothly, i dont get a burning sensation anymore. Still no cough, doubtful that it will come along. Although i still get a metallic taste in my mouth.

I am wondering if there is any correlation with TA and creatine because when i take my creatine i blow up. It really blotes my arms up and makes everything feel and look really full. This goes from both Sizeon Creatine (CEE) and just the regular old creatine monohydrate.

My nipples have stopped hurting since the cease of nolvadex. I feel a slight cold going on so im going to stop the armidex for a few days and get my estrogen back a bit and see if that will help out.

Sex drive is up actually, i am up all the time and my fiance is very pleased with my performance.

Still sweating a lot in the gym, more than normal, and sweating whenever else. I also seem to be out of breath a lot, even from climbing stairs in my house.

I will be finishing out this week (5 more days) at 100mgs and see how i feel before i bump it up to 125mgs then to 150mgs ED, if i can tolerate it.

My aggression is still fine, i am wondering what might happed with this increased dose though.

So far, loving this stuff. And its only been one week. This log will go 6-8 weeks.

animal00043

Awards
Day 9:

Alright guys. So yesterday (Day8) when i went to the gym, i did chest and triceps. Holy hell. I dont know what (well i do, its called tren ace) the hell happened, but i was throwing around BIG weight in there. Putting up about 325 on bench for 5 reps, 2 sets, and chest pressing 10 reps with 120lb DB. 70lb DB side chest press and 120lb DB incline and bench chest press. Triceps are feeling a lot stronger as well and 120lb DB overhead triceps extensions feel like nothing. I remember grabbing 50lb DB's to do triceps extensions (bent over) and it felt like 20lbs so i grabbed 70lbs hahah.

I looked bigger yesterday, looking dryer now too, and a tad grainy in shoulder, back, and arms. My skin is looking very tightly pulled over my muscles, its a very nice sensation.

Today is back and light biceps. Im interested to see how my lats feel and my traps.

I just pinned this morning for day 9, i did my test and tren in same plunger and it was quite a bit of oil in the right glute. I did not have night sweats yesterday at 100mg ED, it was due to my very hot house that i had sweated a little the previous night. Last night it rained and i left the windows cracked with a nice breeze and it got quite chilly so it was perfect. Should be like this for the next week or so. I pinned 150mg's Tren today. I am going to run 150mg ED for a week or so and see my tolerance. I will not be going any higher then this.

animal00043

Awards
Day 10:

Hey guys, well today is day 10. I got some new stuff in the mail today and used my new, oh so pretty, 25G 1.5in luer lock syringes to pin this morning. Usually i use vet grade 22g no luer lock. It slipped right in as all 25g do, and was in my left glute. I slide the entire 1.5in pin in and started pushin, felt great. Had to push a little hard though, my tren was cold from being left out over night in the open air ha. Felt nice though, just took a little longer and more pressure.

On to the nitty gritty.

I SMELL. but not bad. I smell nice actaully, i like it, alot. I smell like grapes. haha, my fiance pointed the smell out the other day. I knew i had been smelling it, i though it was the tren but its not. Its the Grape seed oil. I think i smell fantastic haha, like a really good fruity odor that is swet but subtle. She loves it, she cant stop smelling me haha, she says i taste better as well. tren is so nice.

I did back yesterday and did the most weight i have ever done. I was pounding out super heavy sets and really ripped my back up yesterday. I have put on 5lbs since i started now. I am looking a lot thicker, just really dense and pumpped all the time. VERY vascular. New veins are popping up every day in my triceps and shoulders.

Still no night sweats, although its been very cold outside lately, also i have had no insomnia. Due to some nice double dosage of sleeping aids and realyl heavy lifting routines, with no stimulants, i am sleeping like a baby.

Gyno is still present, but not being aggravated by the high dosage, not lactating either. its nice. I am also very very very hungry, all the time, still. I can eat a full meal every hour it seems. im having 5-6 shakes a day now too, just for fun.

It seems that my muscles are realyl responding to creatine too, i mentioned this a few days ago, but it really seems that my msucles are just absorbing everything and getting very full.

Sex drive is still intact, my test injections are still pretty low dosed, (cruising dose) 200mg/week. But i am still having great sex with my fiance almost every night. i have no problem climaxing or getting up very soon after we are finished.

Anger. Well i feel like i can rip peoples heads off. It feels different though now. Like i have an on and off switch. If someone really pisses me off and i dont like them i can let them have it, but if i like them and dont want to yell i can control it, but my heart starts to beat 100 times a second ahah.

Other then that guys i am feeling fantastic, have been really tired lately, i have been checking my eye color to see if its turning yellow for liver damage. I am going to start some milk thistle just in case my liver is sending out some toxins that are making me lethargic. My carbs are still sky high though and is my protein.

Sweating like crazy as well, in the gym, and sometimes just sitting.

Still no tren cough either.

animal00043

Awards
Hey timmah,

Thanks a lot man. Im really liking the tren ace a lot. I feel kind of like a social outcast pinning 150mg ED though ahah. I seem to be very tired a lot more since starting the 100mg+ED. But thats fine with me, although i have been getting up about 2 hours earlier every day and staying up later due to the fiance.

What were your experiences with tren?

Also log update.

I pinnedw ith the 1.5in 25G pin today and WOW i cant feel a dam thing it went so deep ha, love it.

Also i brewed another 80cc tren Ace today so it will last me for about the rest of my cycle. I have about 100cc total right now at 75mg/ml.

I couldnt make it to the gym today, i tried and pulled into the parking lot just as it was closing, i got really pissed and lost my ****. Shoulders was supposed to be today (Day 10) so i will be doing them tomorrow on saturday with some light triceps. Also i will be pinning some nice b12 (1cc) with my tren tomorrow morning. Going to be very very hyper tomorrow and energetic.

Will keep you updated!

animal00043

Awards
Day 11:

Hey Guys,

Well lets see here, i just pinned this morning, actually around 2pm since i slept in way to late haha, dam sleeping pills knock me out, and i pinned my new batch i made yesterday to see how it feels, and it feels just the same as before. I think im going to add some EO next time to make it sting a bit less, but i kind of like the sting because it let me know its there.

I am NOT going to go to the gym today, to do shoulders, i figure that i am going to get as much rest as i can and just do shoulders tomorrow and really isolate them.

Just to clear some confusion up, i will be cleanign up this log a bit and make it easier to read a bit and track progress.

new lay out will be like this under the day count (Day 11).

Day: 11
Weight: 203
Strength: still going up
Endurance: same
Sex drive: perfect, a little less horny though since its been every night.
Gyno: Still old test gyno there, but not getting irritated.
Prolactin: None
Hair loss: None
Aggression: still there, but more controllable
Dosage: 150mg/ED
Pin: 25G luer lock 1.5in
Brew: Finaplix-H pellets in solution of BB/BA/GSO
Appetite: Still very high, i have been getting used to eating all the time so i cant say its going up, but its not going down.

I am still really smelling like grapes haha, i actually really like it to tell you the truth, i dont smell bad like some people have experienced, i have heard people smell like garlic. Maybe its because they are using Sesamee seed oil or some other oil like 70% EO.

I am feeling very strong still. Today i pinned 3CC, 2CC tren Ace, and 1cc b-12.

I am hoping that the b-12 will make me feel a little happier and less aggressive and help my mood as well as burn some fat that i really dont even have to burn haha.

I am waking up now really pumped and hard, my muscles are very hard, not as hard as they were when i was on EQ though, but still very hard and grainy. My muscle fibers are coming out a lot more too, my striations are really showing. Also my veins are throbbing and popping out insanely. I LOVE IT.

I am starting to look bigger, and i am on a very high calorie diet due to my metabolism. This is being used as a bulking agent for this cycle, i never really cut, i just bulk as i never really put on heavy amount of fat.

thanks for reading guys. Let me know about some feedback or some questions you may have.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Hey timmah,

Thanks a lot man. Im really liking the tren ace a lot. I feel kind of like a social outcast pinning 150mg ED though ahah. I seem to be very tired a lot more since starting the 100mg+ED. But thats fine with me, although i have been getting up about 2 hours earlier every day and staying up later due to the fiance.

What were your experiences with tren?

Also log update.

I pinnedw ith the 1.5in 25G pin today and WOW i cant feel a dam thing it went so deep ha, love it.

Also i brewed another 80cc tren Ace today so it will last me for about the rest of my cycle. I have about 100cc total right now at 75mg/ml.

I couldnt make it to the gym today, i tried and pulled into the parking lot just as it was closing, i got really pissed and lost my ****. Shoulders was supposed to be today (Day 10) so i will be doing them tomorrow on saturday with some light triceps. Also i will be pinning some nice b12 (1cc) with my tren tomorrow morning. Going to be very very hyper tomorrow and energetic.

Will keep you updated!
Well, I ran it in the beggining of a 16 week 500 then 700 test enanthate cycle with the tren at 75 EOD and the tren made me feel like I was about to turn green and start smashin sh!t. Seriously, I almost killed my wifes cat. Next time I'll kickstart with dbol or something and run the tren towards the end of the cycle because when I stopped the tren, strength went down but I still had 6 weeks of test to go.
Kinda scary to think how you must feel at 150 ED!

animal00043

Awards
Ya thats pretty interesting. I can keep the anger under control pretty well. I am a very very laid back person, from california and i surf a lot when im aggressive to calm me down.

At 150mg ED im feeling awesome. I want to be on this dosage for a few weeks and see how it really feels once its in full effect. it should be around 3 weeks i have been hearing that it truly kicks in full throttle and i may need to bump it down a bit, or a lot.

animal00043

Awards
Day 12:
Weight: 203 (havent weighted myself)
Strength: Same (havent been to gym)
Sex drive: Same (great as usual)
Gyno: Getting better actually haha
Prolactin: none
Aggression: Worse, i am getting more confrontational with arguements and want to argue and think that i am right about everything.
Pin: 25G leur Lock 1.5in
Brew: Same
Appetitie: Going up actually again.

Hey guys,

So i pinned this afternoon at about 2pm and i pinned in my right quad. OUCH. I have ALWAYS hated doing quads, my quads aer really tight all the time and very hard all the time so it hurts pinning there no matter what, and the oil just hurts haha.

I took a nap because i couldnt walk that well after i finished watch the masters. Yohoo Phil!

I noticed i am beginning to have a lot of the bigger veins come out in my legs as well, its great. my legs are starting to look like my forearms.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it seems like u like blasting and cruising, how much experience do u have with tren? 150mg ed is a crazy amount of tren, but next time im most likely going for 100mg ed

animal00043

Awards
Yes i am blasting a cruising. I have been on for about over a year now blasting and cruising. Also this is my first time using tren acetate. I have used enanthate before and had good success.

The only major side effect i feel is that i am sleeping deeper, my aggression is going up, and i smell like grapes ha.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Are u planning on posting pics? I hope so

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'd like to rum tren ace and anavar- possibly with test e, too. I did dbol (alone) a year and a half ago with great results. Can I get your opinion on my stack idea? Appreciate it.

animal00043

Awards
Day 13:

Weight: 201 (down 2 lbs)
Strength: Strongest i have ever been on arms today
Sex drive: Same (great as usual)
Gyno: Getting better actually haha
Prolactin: none
Aggression: Worse, i am getting more confrontational with arguements and want to argue and think that i am right about everything.
Pin: 25G leur Lock 1.5in
Brew: Same
Appetitie: Not too hungry today for some reason.

Hey guys, well the only thing that kind of knocked me off balance a little bit was my weight today. I am down two lbs. im at 201 not 203. But i have just taken a **** before i got on the scale so im guessing that might be why haha. But i am still looking bigger every day.

To answer your questions, i will be posting some pictures after i finish the cycle, this log wouldnt be complete if i didnt. Although i dont have many before pictures as i dont take many pictures ha. I will try and dig some recent ones up though of some gym progress.

Warmachine: DO NOT run tren with out some test. I am running a low dosage of test just to keep some of the sides at bay. Plus if you dont run test with tren, say bye bye sex drive. I do not have any experience with anavar, but i believe that some tren ace with a moderate dosage of anavar and a moderate dosage or test enth will be a good cycle, thats a lot of compounds though, be sure to not go overboard with the dosages.

Update: Today i did biceps and triceps. WOW. I was throwing around lots of weight as usual. I noticed a TON of new veins popping out in my under belly triceps and biceps. My strength is going through the roof. My thighs are getting pretty vascular as well.

Today i pinned in my left quad, same pain at the other day in my left quad. It actually feels like my knee hurts the most haha. But i ran to the gym and back today so my leg feel a little bit better and more relaxed from the oil, which is good. Only bad thing was that when i was running my legs got so god damn pumped i could barely walk haha. The pumps are incredible for some reason, maybe because i pinned my test today.. But then again tren does increase red blood cell count so that could be why as well..

I found that with my aggression if i inject my b12 weekly that i am much happier and better off, almost like normal actually.

Any other questions guys?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont be dissapointed with the weight loss man. i cant gain weight for the life of me when i run tren, but the mild fatloss and solid muscle gains are worth it

animal00043

Awards
I completely agree with you. I understand the a lot of people that have run tren experience little to no scale weight gain but appear a lot more lean and larger in thickness and mass. I love how the tren causes my muscles to look a lot more dense and thick, its one of the only supplements that i have used that does this.

animal00043

Awards
Day 14:

Stats the same except weight

Weight: 202lbs (up 1 lb)

Well this is interesting, i am up 1 lb and i have been sick the past two days. Just my allergies flaming right now, they always do this time of year. I have been eating regularly and i weighed myself this morning, naked, and after i took a **** and piss. I was very impressed.

People are saying i am looking a lot thicker and wider, the look i love the most.

Today i pinned in my glute, my quads are too sore. But i did work legs today. They hurt but it was a good burn to rip them up. And i did a lot of weight too, some of my top lifts today ahaha.

Sorry today is a smaller post, i am just really out of energy and sick and am going to nap right now.

animal00043

Awards
Day 15:

Stats are the same excepts weight

Im up 1lb again ahah . 203lbs now.

So today i pinned in my glute. Everything went fine as usual, i dont even feel the pain anymore haha.

Yesterday i worked legs and did a fantastic job, and had veins shooting out of places i didnt know i had.

Today im goign to workout chest and triceps, i will edit this post with how i felt today.

I am STILL sick, i feel like yesterday was the worst, and today is a little better, i would give it till monday and i will be good as new.

So i have been reading on up on tren cycles other people have ran, as i always obsess about what cycle im on and look at others progress or past progress as im on my own cycle haha just for fun.

I dont understand the HUGE Warning behind tren. Everyone says that you need to be extremly careful with it because of the massive amounts of side effects from it and all this stuff. Well, i think this is completely over rated and a lot of what people say is exaggerated and just the horror stories. im running 150mg/day and thinking of bumping it up to 200mg/day. that 1400mg/week. some people think 300mg/week is far enough.

Are the kids that are running the tren at that low of a dose, are they under 170lbs or something? are they all fat, and barely any muscle? I just dont see the big warning sign from the side effects that i get. Yes i sweat all the time, i have some insomnia, some night sweats, balls have shrunk a tad (barely any), sex drive is fine with 200mg test a week, agression is up (just use your head), and no prolactin.

Use sleeping pills for the insomnia, use vitex or caber for prolactin, use armidex for your estro, use test for sex drive and balls, and use a fan for night sweats. SOLVED.

Sorry, im just a sick old man and tired of hearing about thee horror stories about this drug.

Anyone else think that same as me?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
personally i feel like i definintely need higher doses of tren to see much. my first tren cycle i ran 50mg eod and didnt feel much of anything after 2 weeks so i went to 75mg eod...didnt see/feel much...then went to 50mg ed and it got better.

but next time im definitely starting at 100mg ed to see how things go :D

animal00043

Awards
HOLY HELL

Alright guys. BIG UPDATE ON CYCLE!

This is huge to me.

So i went to the gym today (Day 14) and did chest and triceps as usual right. WOW. I Threw up 405lbs on decline bench, 450lbs on Flat and 355 on incline bench. What the ****. That is by far my most i have ever put up in my life. I was just pumping these things out. It realllllyyy kicking in now. I am up to 203lbs SOLID right now. I feel like im loosing a bit of my fat in other places, the fat that i have that is, and im really feeling fantastic. I threw this weight up when i am sick too hahaha. I am really sick too, but getting better like i said. Cant keep me out of the gym. I did 140lb dumb bells chest press flat bench and WOW, 12 reps hahah 4 sets.. NUTS...

I agree though that you need a high dosage to see any real significant gains from tren, similar to a moderate to high dosage of test. I cant wait to stack this with 1000mg of test a week though, i think i will BLOW up.

animal00043

Awards
Day 16:
203.5lbs!

Hey guysss. Well i just got back from the gym. I pinned right before i went. Im getting a tad lazy with pinning early in the morning, im forgetting sometime hehe. I pinned 2cc tren and .5cc test today. I am going to be feeling awesome tomorrow from the test, i love how test makes me feel.

I was doing lat pull downs today with 250lbs. Holy. haha. I did 585lb shrugs on the squat rack as well..

My body is starting to look a bit like phil heath with the super small waist haha. Not nearly as big, but i have a very small waist and big lats. Also my lats are looking a lot more defined, they are getting very big and i LOVE my lats. those and my triceps are my favorite body parts to work.

I have about 4 weeks left to run no matter what, i will see at that point whether or not i want to continue to run it for an additional few weeks at a very high dosage of 225mg/day.

I have a very general question pertaining to AAS overall, it just popped into my head today. When will my androgen receptors get burned out from the continual use of test enth? (in my mind i dont think that they ever would because it testosterone, its an androgenic source that is in place of your natural test) and when will my androgen receptors become burned out from the tren? is there any way to replenish my receptors while on cycle?

animal00043

Awards
Day 17:

203.5lbs still.

Pinned in my left glute today, hurt a bit more, i think i pinned through a vein, hehe. Felt good haha.

I did shoulders today and triceps, and i felt really good. My shoulders are looking like bowling balls haha, very very large right now, It is starting to become my favorite work out.

Overall im feeling fantastic. The anger has gone down a lot lately and i have really been able to cope with the aggression. I am getting some night sweats from time to time but thats it.

Im getting really lean though and my fibers are really starting to show.

thinking about bumping it to 3cc a day at 225mg.day.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far. Hope it goes well.

Are you posting pics at the end of cycle ? Or at all ?

animal00043

Awards
Day 18 & 19:

Sorry i couldnt get on here the other day guys, this weekend has been so busy.

Well i dont lift on the weekends so i cant really comment on my strength or any new weight lifts.

But i pinned yesterday in my glute, all went well, barely any pain anymore im so used to the substance.

I was about to pin today but i looked at my gear and it has fallen out of solution, arghhhh! I have to recook it tomorrow, im exhausted today and figure that one day of not pinning will not affect me at such a high dosage as i am running ED. I will re cook it tomorrow and see if everything is fine, as i am sure it will be.

My arms are looking very full today and my shoulder are blowing up. Also my chest is looking a lot leaner, im really liking how this is recomposing my body to look more lean but also very big and thick at the same time, very good lean muscle gains and prominent fat burning.

will keep you posted tomorrow and update my weight and arm lifts.

animal00043

Awards
Day 20:

Well i pinned in my glute as usual, a little more painful since the batch was reheated and injected warm. different sensation to say the very least.

Well i am down in weight 3lbs haha. 200.5 right now. But my arms are looking like big slabs of meat and very vascular. Have the two arnold veins gong from hands, up forearms, biceps, and into shoulder and pecs. Funny..

I am still felling reallu really good, insomnia has kicked up a bit if i dont take my sleeping pills. No night sweats or tren cough though. I am really smelling like grapes and i loveee it haha.

Lift are still up and i am getting SOLID workouts in, my pumps yesterday were insane.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Taking any pre wo pump supp or is that just from the t&t?

animal00043

Awards
Day 21 & 22:

Warmachine: The pumps are from the T and T, i dont take stims while on cycle, i just think its stupid and dangerous because your RBC is so damn high.

Hey guys, well my weight was down 3lbs a day a go and now its back up to 203.5 again haha.

I pinned my triceps the other day (day 21) and it HURT BAD. I could barely do my chest workout, let alone isolate my triceps. haha. But now it feels kind of nice, and they look bigger already hehe.

My lifts are still up like crazy and im starting to see some really good body recomposition going on, especially in my chest, shoulders, and legs. My glutes have BLOWN up ahaha. I wontder if tren ace has some injection spot gain advantages, if so im going to be moving the pin around a lot more to my muscles i want bigger.

My sex drive is DOWN. Terribly..

It happened almost like over night it seemed. But last night was the worst, i could barely get up and stay up. So i got some more test today and pinned 1cc and took 3cc nolvadex and i have been feeling a little better and not so test deprived. you can really feel the difference.

I will be bumping my test up now to 500-750mg/week for about 4 weeks, then to 1000mgs.

animal00043

Awards
Day 26:

Attention: Sorry guys, my fiance was in the hospital all weekend getting pelvic exams, blood tests, urine tests, ultra sounds and all these tests because she was having extreme shooting pain in her abdomen and uterus. Not very fun to see the person you love like that, especially when she wants babies more than anything in the world and PID causes sterility in women.

Found out it was just something on her ovary that was messing things up for her.

Update: Well everything in fine as usual, nothing has changed. I am still shedding some fat and looking very lean and hard. My fiance says i have rocks in my arms and my traps she can fit both hands around. People are noticing. I love the effect of not being bloated but at the same time getting bigger and leaner. I hate the bloat face haha.

Sorry for not being able to get on and update you guys, i feel bad. I will keep you updated tomorrow on my arm workout that i do today as usual.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
great log been reading the whole time,Hope all is well with your girlfriend.

animal00043

Awards
Day 27:

Thanks for the condolences guys, appreciate it.

Well yesterday's arm workout was awesome, it had a great work out and some really solid pumps. My arms felt like they were carved out of marble. I am doing a lot of negative movements on my muscles lately to sort of shock them over and over again and it seems to be working really well with muscle density.

After my arm workout I was going to pin in both my triceps, but it hurts WAY too bad after, i cant even flex or use my triceps haha. So i just pinned in my left glute as usual. Also i understand that pinning in your glute is the best place to release the hormones and it releases the most efficiently as well.

I bumped up my MGs' to 225mg/day. 3cc per day right now. Nipples are achy again with the upped dosage, thats alright though.

Only side effects still are aggression, smelling like grapes, and sweating more hah. Other than that i really have to say that i must have a greawt tolerance to the side effects of tren. Thank god.

Although last week before i pinned my test and i had very low test levels, i was very paranoid and nervous and anxious, and literllay hours after i pinned 500mg's test enth, i was happy again and just feeling perfect. It was odd..

No doubt about it though that the tren really does shut down your production. My sex drive is still very good, any time i am feeling it go low i will up my test or just take some nolvadex to get my estrogen down and take some vitex to take my prolactin levels down.

Will keep you guys updated! Today is legs. I will take my weight as well today.

animal00043

Awards
Day 27 update:

Hey guys, just an update on my workout for today. I did legs today and some light biceps as usual. My weight is up to 205lbs!!!!! Record high baby! lets hope that i can hit 210 by the end of the cycle like i wanted to.

Today my workout was awesome, my legs are really starting to improve. they are the least big part of my body ahah. I really never worked legs because i had knee surgery and couldnt for the longest time because of the heavy weight. My glutes are HUGE now haha and my quads are starting to really seperate and form all three muscle groups on the front. My hamstrings are really starting to show in the back as well.

I am working on my inner quads the most right now and they are really improving with my modified leg presses. Also i am doing a lot more concentrated lifts on all body parts and really squeezing out my positive and negative movements.

I have offically upped the dosage to 225mg/day at this point. I felt that my body was geting used to 150mg/day and want to end it on the highest dosage as i havent seem too many sever sides.

I slept alllll day today as well, my sleep is really improving. I took three 2 hour naps today on top of 12 hours of sleep last night with my fiance haha. She loves to nap too so its great.

Sex drive is still awesome and my orgasims are actually more intense now. weird.

I am already starting to plan out my next cycle for the summer bulk. Yes i bulk in the summer ahah.

It will consist of 1000mg test enth every week and deca as well, possibly some dbol or anadrol to kick start it and end with as well for fun. Then i will go back on the tren and test prop for the beginning of the fall. I will also be running 4 weeks on 6 weeks of on IGF-1 for the next 6 months to gain some new fibers and muscle cells and gain that really good density.

Hope you all are enjoying this log and it can be of help to those that are scared of tren!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
thats a lot of gear you have planed out for the next 6-8 months. Is there any reason why? Contest or Show??

I would drop your summer cycle if you want to run something in the fall. I would also read the sticky on the top thats about how many cycles one should run in a year.

I had a buddy who spent 9 months a year on for around 3yrs. He was 5'9 280 at peak, now he has more health issues than you can count.

animal00043

Awards
thats a lot of gear you have planed out for the next 6-8 months. Is there any reason why? Contest or Show??

I would drop your summer cycle if you want to run something in the fall. I would also read the sticky on the top thats about how many cycles one should run in a year.

I had a buddy who spent 9 months a year on for around 3yrs. He was 5'9 280 at peak, now he has more health issues than you can count.
I understand the outlook on running so much gear for a solidified amount of time. I understand the risks that come with this amount of gear as well. I will be monitoring my health closely with my doctor as i always do and be getting more regular blood an lipid levels tests as well. so far everything is in line other then high rbc.

I will be taking a month or so off before i start on my summer cycle. When i say fall i mean close to winter. I will be taking about 3 months off before i start my winter cycle.

thank you for your concern though, and yes it is for contest. I hope to compete in a lightweight show in the next year or so at around 180lbs at 2%BF. Although my main goal is to be around 270 with 7-8% BF year round.

Day 28:

Legs workout yesterday, everything went great, i had an amazing pump and was doing some realy good concentrated presses and squats with a substantial amount of weight. My form is getting a lot better with the heavy heavy weight as well with my concentration lifts which is really nice to feel that deep burn.

my arms are growing a lot, especially my biceps. I like my triceps a lot more though haha. Shoulders and traps are enormous as well as my lats. i have a very small waist so I tend to look like an enormous upside down triangle as my fiance says. I am also running HCG throughout all my cycle is that adds any help to your minds.

I cant wait to run my IGF-1 and see how that effects me next year with the new cells after my satellite cells have matured over the next 6-8 months.

I bumped my dosage back down to 150mg/day because i dont have enough gear to last me 6 weeks hahahaha. I think i might actaulyl taper down to 75mg/day so that i dont mess things up and loose a lot when i pct.

I will keep you guys updated. Thanks for reading boys.

By the way the fiance is doing a lot better and her pain is going away as of this morning. She has had severe nausea from the medicine and it is gone as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess your going to miss the taste of beer for a long time lol. Good to hear you know how to properly run this much juice.

animal00043

Awards
Well I guess your going to miss the taste of beer for a long time lol. Good to hear you know how to properly run this much juice.
Haha i dont drink. I never have. My Father was an alcoholic and a mean SOB when he drank. I dont drink and neither does my fiance. I LOVE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS THAT MUCH! ha.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
my old man was the same way until i was about 17, by that time wrestling and my time in the gym was a little much for him to push around. He lost one fight bad and that was it.

I wish i could give up beer and whiskey,

animal00043

Awards
Day 29:

Well i thought it out and i figured that im going to bump my dosage back up to 225mg/day just because i want to finish a little earlier than expected. For really no reason at all, im just going to be getting really busy in the next month and dont really have time to be pinning ED and worrying about all this. It will give me some time to get my PCT done well.

Update for today. Weight: 204lbs right now. My arms are getting very thick. My biceps have received the most growth i think, which i really enjoy because my triceps are so big they towered over my biceps. Also my traps got a lot bigger in the last 3 weeks for some reason as well as my legs. My chest is getting a lot thicker and bigger as well as my back. For god sakes everything is getting thicker and bigger.

I think with tren it feel like you almost have to continually up your dosage to keep the gains and transformation going, at least for bigger guys perhaps, well in my case it suited me best which is the goal for everyone. To find what suits them the best and does their body the best in terms of results.

I read an interesting article the other day about multivitamins pertaining to amino acid profiles and protein dispersion and synthesis in your body. I hadnt really been a big multi guy just because i dont really care that much and i eat enough of everything to get a lot of my vitamins, but i know i need my micros which im not gettting enough of im sure from just food and other supplements. So really interesting though i have been taking multivitamin for the last few days and i am a lot more sore, and a lot more pumped from when i wake up till the end of the day. Its like its making me bigger over night too hahaha. My body is to the point now that it responds to the littlest things. LOVE IT.

Had my back workout today and i was looking seriously thick. Barely any neck and my traps were exploding..

Well im off to bed, i am beat from today. I will update tomorrow.

thanks for reading and following guys!