Liquid M1T. Holy crap it sucks!

db682

Awards
  • Established
This has got to be the worse **** Ive ever done. I just tried it for the first time yesterday. 1ml of the **** resembles what I imagine it would feel like if you were to take a bottle of draino and a bottle of 151, swig each, swish around in your mouth and swallow. Not only does the M1T burn worse then anything I ever had before, (which I pretty much figured it would since regular test has a burning feeling when swallowed) but the PEG acts almost like syrup making the **** coat the back of your throat for 15mins after. Thank god I shot it to the back of my throat too. I could only imagine how much worse it would be on your tongue. Ive tried everything to help reduce to pain afterwards to and havent found a thing that helps.

Anybody have any tricks or secrets they would like to share on how to make this stuff more palettable.

I did the same mix (peg 400 and mdien @ 2mg/ml) with my Mdien powder and it was fine. Tasted alittle bad at first but got used to it. Ive got a vaste supply of that which im happy about but the M1T @ 10mg/ml is horrible and Im sitting on a surplus of that too. That **** sucks!

db

Ive drank some pretty dangerous drinks in my time but the M1T cocktail takes the cake. Am I the only fool drinking this ****? I was supposed to hook a friend up with some of it for his next cycle but I think he'll think Im trying to kill him.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I squirt all my research chems into about 4oz of OJ, you can barely even detect the taste.

azgymrat

Awards
I've never tried it with PEG but with 151 it's pretty rank. The M1t just burns like crazy, when mixing it there was some powder left in the package and like a fool I didn't want to waste it so I licked the package... what a dumb SOB! Don't try that,thought I'd have to go to the ER! I guess for me it is like a heroin addict, they get to the point where they start to get off when they feel the stick of the pin, so I got where I'd look forward to the burn. Minimize it buy having about 2-3 oz of OJ in your mouth and try to drop the dose into the OJ without touching your tounge and swallow it quick. You still get some burn but not as bad.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried it with PEG but with 151 it's pretty rank. The M1t just burns like crazy, when mixing it there was some powder left in the package and like a fool I didn't want to waste it so I licked the package... what a dumb SOB! Don't try that,thought I'd have to go to the ER! I guess for me it is like a heroin addict, they get to the point where they start to get off when they feel the stick of the pin, so I got where I'd look forward to the burn. Minimize it buy having about 2-3 oz of OJ in your mouth and try to drop the dose into the OJ without touching your tounge and swallow it quick. You still get some burn but not as bad.
I did the same licking thing on the envelope'S as well and it burned the crap outta my tongue but in liquid form that **** coats your throat something fierce. Youve gotta admit though, This is definitly the worse **** weve ever put in our mouths. I think a gasoline and motor oil mix would taste better myself.

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
PS.
I hate having to mix drinks and have chasers, I prefer my scotch on the rocks. But this ****, holy **** do I ever regret not having something to follow it down with last night. I will be definitly trying the mixing with OJ or grapefruit juice bit in the future. I imagine chasing it with either is useless since It would have already done its damage the moment it hit your throat, right?

db

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
I got a bottle of VPX M1T a month ago and found the same problem as you have. For some reason I thought they were suspending their powder in some sort of habanero/kerosene solution that undoubtedly is the most god-awful tasting thing I've ever consumed. I found that other than coating my mouth and throat with asbestos, the only thing that will make it semi-tasteless is to take a big swig of a protein drink, hold it in your mouth, tilt your head back, shoot the M1T in, swallow and chase with the entire rest of the drink. After that, I usually slam my forehead down on my desk to divert the pain away from my throat and to another region of my body. Good luck, hope this helps.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He already has it in a solution. So ummm capsules are a little out of the question now :cool:

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about AFTER you have it in solution...why couldn't you buy some empty caps and fill them as needed, then just swallow the cap (which will have the liquid inside)?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Mix it with Tranquili-G:D j/k

Grapefruit juice would be my choice.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about AFTER you have it in solution...why couldn't you buy some empty caps and fill them as needed, then just swallow the cap (which will have the liquid inside)?

His only option would be gel caps, regular caps would not work.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Has any dumbass attempted an inject with this **** yet? That would have to be the worse shot ever. I remember someone talking about it and argueing with bobo about how they thought it would be more beneficial. Beneficial my ass!! Only if your practicing for a torture marathon would I imagine it being beneficial. Might as well make a scrotal M1T patch or M1T supposatory. A hot poker up your ass, yeah that would be great, and beneficial too. ;) OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

db

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
made mine at 10mg/ml with olive oil. It burned, but wasn't as bad as your experience. It did taste pretty bad though. From there on out, I used diet soda, crystal light, or whatver drink I had around. Got a big mouthfull of the liquid, squirted 1ml of solution and swallowed. After that I never had a problem with the burning

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
DB You know they make this stuff in tablet form right. :D J/k bro

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Liquid m1t is for the birds you sissy bastards. Do what I do. Weight out 20mg before you workout using a card make a nice line of the stuff and introduce it to the nasal cavity. :eek: :eek: LOL I can't even imagine the pain, I hurt just thinking about it.

DB on a serious note I know what ya mean when I made my first batch I had some left over on the counter and just swiped it up with my figure and tasted it. Why oh why did I do that. I ran around my kitchen like I was on fire. LOL my girl was like what the hell is wrong with you.

eagle kamiakin

Awards
I chase it with grape juice, and the burn, well, it reminds me of a straight shot. Not too bad. It doesn't bother me much, besides, the benefits outweigh the negatives. Just my opinion, though.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has any dumbass attempted an inject with this **** yet?

Yeah, I want to say Skye did? At least I think it was him. He didn't have good results, whoever it was that did it. I think he only did it once.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Someone did inject it I remember..didn't they get test flu immmediately? That ****'s gotta fry the injection site..yuck.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Fill your mouth with water stick the oral syringe in and inject the liquid into the water ythen swallow you wont taste it at all.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I forget who said they injected it, but I think they got hazed so bad they didn't reply.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i notice some people talking about grapefruit juice. grapefruit juice does a pretty good job at masking the taste, but don't forget that GJ also significantly increases the "effect" of orals, like M1t.

iow, if you want to take 30 mg a day, and you take 30 mg with grapefruit juice, you may be getting the equivalent of 40-60 (i don't know exactly what the grapefruit "multiplier" is).

imo, it's a good idea to use GJ, since it makes the cycle cheaper , but you need to factor in the GJ factor.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dose of the liquid this evening (switched from pill to liquid for my last week.) I didn't have any problems at all beyond a little bit of stomach burn (felt like heartburn only further down the G.I. tract) and it went away after about 10 minutes. It was a non-isóue.

What I did was make a protein shake. Then measure out the M1T liquid with an oral syringen I shot it into the top third of the shake (looking down at the glass from the top, the third furthest away from me - my probably dumbass reasoning for this was that I once I turned the glass horizontal to drink it I didn't want the liquid to get the the edge of the glass) and drank it IMMEDIATELY. I'm 99% sure I got all of the M1T into my mouth with the shake. Then I chased it down with two glasses of water. No problems...

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you could actually put it in regular capsule each time you take a dose. If you just use a medicine dropper to mut the ml in the cap and close it and then swallow the cap it will work.... you jsut cant let them sit in the caps..... I did this with my liquid methyl1test..... Not suire what solvent you are using but I just did 10mg.ml in extra virgin olive oil and then into caps.... I actually have some oil filled caps that I made about 2 weeks ago sitting in a bottle and they are fine...

mikeman28

Awards
lol, reminds me of when I took EQ oraly. I just about puked. But Grapefruit juice usualy kills all taste. Not sure with M1T, but if its anything like the taste of EQ then it should help.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro i hear ya on the hella bad taste. I started mixing it in cranberry juice becuase it is so tart. What i did was shoot two ccs into a glass then i put in a little cranberry juice then swirrled it until i couldnt see any seperation then shot it like a shot and chased it with the rest of the cranberry juice..Not plesent i felt like i was going to puke every day until my cycle finished.

Dick

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I put mine in an 00 cap and that worked great, problem solved and WELL worth the time.

Myth

Awards
Now you guys tell me!

This is what greed gets you, or being desperate. Last night, the big sale went on at DS, I order the following:
1 x Methyl-4AD 40mg/ml oral solution (50ml Bottle) ()
4 x Methyl-1 Test 10mg/ml oral solution (50ml Bottle)

I thought I was getting what everyone was rushing to order. However, I was Wrong!

I have been a competitive BB for 17 years, and have taking everything under the sun. I have also been off the sauce for a year. So I thought it would be a good idea to get warmed up on some PH's instead of diving back into the hard stuff. Well now I am reading not only did I rush out to buy some battery acid, but I also loaded up on it. 4 bottles. I will probably pour this in the ol' Snapper and cut the yard twice a day for about a week. lol.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Just wanna bump how fucking horrible the experience of putting M1T mixed with Peg-400 into your mouth is. And in case you guys didn't know, M1T happens to be very soluble, so I figured I'd make a 40mg/ml solution, just for shits and giggles. Even .1ml of this **** is enough to make you feel like your entire jaw is gonna fall of your face. :rasp:

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Ya I dont know if the peg will dissolve a capsule, but oil wont. At least not very quick any way. I dissolved my m1t in soybean oil@ 20mg/ml. I just fill a 1 gram empty capsule with it to dose. A 1 gram capsule will hold 1 ml. I had some old herbal capsules lying around that I will never take, so I just pull them apart and dump the herb out and fill them with the oil. No burn. Problem solved.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
whats the point of taking it in liquid form? It works very well in pill form, and its pretty cheap. can you beat 1fast's price. Why torture your taste buds?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the reason to buy powder is that it is much cheaper, it allows more variety in dosing.

i still think all the whiners need to take up another sport, but maybe i'm just being a macho dork