Clen and Winny for cut? Or just Clen

trancenation

Awards
I am an experience AAS user and was wondering how Clen/ Winny combined are for cutting. I am also a rower (season starting) and I read that Winstrol is good on cardio but bad for joints (not worried about that though) I am 185 at about 12% bf. I was also thinking even though I do 6 sessions of intense cardio of week, if I upped my cals could I gain muscle using winstrol and cut down the fat with clen. opinions?

I can only get winny, tren, and clen right now so I am limited. Looking to get down to lowest body fat while upping cardio and vascularity

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I can only get winny, tren, and clen right now so I am limited. Looking to get down to lowest body fat while upping cardio and vascularity
well theres your problem boss. u cant run tren cuz u cant get test. and i wouldnt run winny without test also. if u can just get clen, then just use clen. if u can get anavar that would be better to run without test, solo. but since ur options r limited i think ur best choice is jsut clen.

trancenation

Awards
I was hoping though to maybe put on a few pounds while having a lot cardio with winny....I am going to save the tren for a test e cycle later in the summer agreed...

any other opinions?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If you can get Tren I'd go that route, but only if you can at least grab some Dianabol. Something like 20mg/day of Dianabol shouldn't make you blow up with bloat but still give you enough estrogen, which is the main reason why "you can't run Tren without Test". Little to no estrogen is a cause for a dead libido, depression/lethargy, sore joints, etc. I've ran Tren + Dianabol with great results. You won't add a huge amount of mass like you might with Test thrown in, but regardless of my diet I always get a nice recomp effect with Tren + Dianabol or 20-30mg/day of Test. Furthermore, when running Tren with a low dose of Test (around 200-250mg/week) or Dianabol (20-50mg/day) it is very common to experience little to none of the side effects commonly attributed to Tren. I feel strongly that the sides from Tren really only get bad when a high dose of Test is used along with - I guess it's the price you pay for the crazy gains the combination can help provide.

Tren will help you preserve your lean mass, dianabol will give you the aromatization you need, and clen will speed up the fatloss along with a calorie restricted diet. This is the cycle I will be running next and plan to get very shredded.