EQ/OT/Test-E cycle advice

Hood Strong

Awards
I have 40ml of EQ, 20ml of Test-E and 200; 10mg tabs of OT. Im trying to see what the best way to use the 3 is. I have never ran EQ or Test-E before but had good results with Test-Prop. I know EQ takes a while to kick in and some say 16-18 weeks is best.

What I was thinking was running the 200mg EQ for 6 weeks before adding the Test-E. I was going to also run the OT @ 50mg/day in that time frame. My thinking is the OT should give solid gains while the EQ is given time to 'kick in' Then start HCG @ 250iu's 2x/week and run till the end of the cycle.

That would give me 16 weeks on EQ total with 10 weeks of the Test-E. I'll probably get some Winstrol and run that the final 4 weeks of the cycle to help dry up and the 2 weeks while the Test/EQ clear before PCT.

How does this sound? Any suggestions? Thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id pick up some more juice IMO. EQ dose is kinda low.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, i was gonna bump it to 400mg/week once i start the Test. Or should i just start at 400/wk?
I asked a similar question on a different board and what I was told was this

1-16 test e 500mgs
1-13 EQ 600mgs
1-6 OT 60mgs

Hood Strong

Awards
I asked a similar question on a different board and what I was told was this

1-16 test e 500mgs
1-13 EQ 600mgs
1-6 OT 60mgs
damn, looks like i'll need more test. That looks odd they wouldn't run the EQ as long as the test. Does it take longer to clear? If it does this is news to me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
damn, looks like i'll need more test. That looks odd they wouldn't run the EQ as long as the test. Does it take longer to clear? If it does this is news to me.
from my research it does. i have 0 experience with it and this is what I was reccomended

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh yeah, EQ takes a while to clear. That's why it takes fir ever to kick in.

May want to add some hcg and also something the last few wks while everything clears

Hood Strong

Awards
Ohh yeah, EQ takes a while to clear. That's why it takes fir ever to kick in.

May want to add some hcg and also something the last few wks while everything clears
I planned on using that cycle would look as follows........

Weeks 1-16: EQ 400mg
Week 1-6: OT 50mg/day
Week 6-16: Test-E 500mg
Week 14-18: Winstrol 50mg/day
Week 6-18: HCG 250iu 2x's/week

Start PCT week 19

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Stop the EQ week 15 instead. It does take longer to clear and kick in. Other than that it looks good for using the gear you have. Personally i would buy another vial and do the whole 16 with test.