M-Drol Nausea

asoulecpt

Awards
So I started a M-Drol P-Plex bridge. Starting the M-Drol at week one, dosing at 10mg a day. On day 6 I started to have a loss of appetite and slight nausea. The feeling was interminuate and would come and go but by day 7 and 8, it was so bad I couldn't even work out. I did some research and a lot of people seem to have this issue. It either resolves itself and goes away or people sometimes push through it. Some believe its due to the glycogen, or hypoclemicima or just plain old toxic M-Drolrol giving your body a hepatic strain. Either way I stopped the M-Drol and the nausea is gone. I went right into my P-Plex cycle at 20mg. Should I bump it up to 30mg since I have a week of M-Drol already under my belt, dosing suggestions would help me out here. And maybe any experience you might have had.. Thanks again.

EctoMeso

i only ran my cycle for 2weeks as im gettin married shortly in like 30days and was advised i should get it off so im not shutdown for the wedding/honeymoon ect. but i had that at around day 6ish i think. no sickness but loss of apetite just didnt feel like eating. at the beginning i was starving 24/7, but then yea i lost it...

rsr08

Awards
Simple. It's either you aren't taking enough liver support or you aren't taking in enough carbs. You should've increased your carb intake and ride out what Mdrol would've given you (superhuman strength, dry hard muscle, etc).

asoulecpt

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I was on cycle assist, so maybe it was the glycogen. Either way, it was too harsh for me. I am however enjoying the Phera 100 percent. I'll just tell myself the mdrol was a good jump start for my pplex cycle.