Questions regarding a possible PH cycle: M1T/4-AD/others

Hello,

Some background on me:
    Previous PH use: 1 cycle of 1-AD 6 months ago
    Weight: 190
    Currently bulking.

I am thinking of doing the following:

Week 1: 10mg M1T/400mg 4-AD
    Week 2: 15mg M1T/400mg 4-AD (uppping dose of M1T, assuming the sides from week 1 were tolerable)
    Week 3: A 5-AD, 4-AD, 19-Nor mixed product I have laying around. Don't even know the dose of each PH that is in it because it is not listed on the bottle and cannot be found anywhere online.
    Week 4: same.
    Week 5: 15mg M1T/400mg 4-AD
    Week 6: 15mg M1T/400mg 4-AD
    Weeks 7-10: Nolva and possibly 6-OXO?

Support supplements: Multi vit., ALA, fish/flax, saw palmetto, milk thistle, Coq10, glucosamine/chond/MSM.

Questions:

1) Is it ok to use up this ****ty PH I have on the weeks 3 and 4 instead of completely going off and doing a 2 week PCT like some have done? The way I see it, I am still giving my liver somewhat of a break and as far as shut down, the 3 weeks of nolva/6-oxo should deal with that nicely.

2) Concerning the PCT, any ideas on how much nolva I should run in this case? And also will adding in 6-OXO really help noticably or should I just save my money?

3) Last but not least, I am coming off of an injury and have not lifted in almost 2 months. Would I be better off trying to make some gains naturally for a month or 2 and then using the androgens? Or will it not really make much of a difference?

Thanks alot for any help, you guys are great.

-Bryan

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My suggestion is to run the 4ad alone a week before adding m1t, it will really help minimize the sides. You don't need 15mg either, I am 220 & a M1t vet, I never go over 10mg. The only thing I get from upping the dose is increased sides, gains are the same.

1- I would dump that ****ty stuff, it's garbage. Nobody has used 5ad for 4-5 years, so chances are it's been sitting so long it's degraded anyway.

2-Nolva for 4 weeks, start at 40mg/day week 1, then 30mg week 2, 20mg weeek 3, 10mg week 4. You can add some 6-oxo in there too if you want, it helps me recover faster with both.

3-I think it's definitely a great idea to gain naturally a few months before the cycle. You can get back what you had real fast without androgens, then use the cycle to build off it.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.51%

#3 - a suggestion I read 'somewhere' was that when coming back to the gym from a layoff, 2 weeks for every 1 week you were away - before you start a cycle. Since it's been about 2 months off, get back into a steady routine and hold off on the cycle for 3-4 months.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

Thanks for the great replies.

So you think it is best to completely forego using the ****ty PH, thus should I simply do a 2on/2off strategy w/ the M1T and 4-AD? Is that b/c you think the PH will hinder gains?

In this case I would run the nolva on weeks 2-4 and 6-8 correct? 40mgs/day for weeks 1 and 5, 30mgs/day for weeks 2 and 6? Should I save the 6-OXO for another time, or would it help keep the gains?

And I think I will hold off for at least 2 months.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah, don't bother at all with that crap.
    You could either use 4ad alone for a week, then m1t/4ad for 4 weeks. Or you could run 2on-2off-2on, I would still preload the 4ad. If you do go with 2on-2off-2on, Take the nolva at 40mg/20mg for your 2 weeks off, then take it for 3-4 more weeks weeks at the end. Or you could even run 4ad alone for the 2 weeks in the middle, in that case you wouldn't need the nolva until the end.

I have run m1t for 2 weeks & 4 weeks. For me 90% of the size gains are in weeks 1-2, but the strength gains come in weeks 3-4.

You'll be fine with nolva alone, but many (including me) say adding 6-oxo helps recovery.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The only reason I would use the crappy product is for the 19 Nor. IF it is dosed high enough it does have a positive effect on tendons and joints. It kills libido though.

5AD I know nothing about.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

I think I will go with 4 AD for 6 weeks and add in M1T for weeks 2-5. I don't like the idea of the 2 on 2 off anymore after reading all the responses from people who have done this method and have gained almost nothing after the first 2 weeks cycle. If I do this 6 week cycle I mentioned, how long do you think I should run the PCT of 6-OXO and nolva? 3 weeks or 4 weeks?
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You'll need 4 weeks PCT. You'll be shut down pretty hard from 4 weeks m1t, I'd run both the nolva & the 6-oxo.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.29%

Thanks for the reply... I guess I have my cycle then. Now I just need to decide if I want to a) increase the amount of 4-AD and b) pin some HCG to speed up the recovery... I don't want to lose have ANY unneccessary losses in LBM post cycle.

I will keep you all updated an post the blood work post cycle... hmm maybe I should start a thread in the training log forum.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just a question regarding PCT following a cycle of EPI
    By rugginislife in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:40 PM
  2. Question regarding testosterone first time cycle
    By nedd2jsp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 04:46 PM
  3. Question regarding off time between cycles
    By bdybldnaam in forum PES
    Replies: 4