clen dosing question

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Im not naming ny source or anything. How would I dose clen? My source sells clen tabs at 0.02mcg/ 100 tab for $40. That kinda confuses me. How much would I be taking daily for maxium fat loss ?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
.02 mcg tabs or do you mean 20 mcg tabs? The dosing range for clen is anywhere from 20 mcg to 120 mcg.

Carolinapumps

Awards
I think you mean 20mcg tabs. I would start at 20 or 40 mcg on the first day and ramp it up according to tolerance. Most places say to not exceed 160 mcg daily. The most effective way is to cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, because unless using ketofen your receptors will be severely down regulated after about 2 weeks of use. Everyone is different when it comes to dosage tolerance, but the best advice I can give is keep an eye on blood pressure and if it gets about 150/100 drop your dosage down. I imagine at a dosage high enough to elevate you blood pressure to this level, you will be having some serious shakes.
I have a detailed write up if you want to look it up from my am space.
Good luck.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
ok thanks guys. But on the site it says 100 tabs/0.02mcg so i think its either a typeO or a total rip off lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks guys. But on the site it says 100 tabs/0.02mcg so i think its either a typeO or a total rip off lol
it's a typo i'm sure. here's the cool thing about clen, it's up to you how much you need. what i'm saying is that start at a low dose, and only up if you feel the effect waering off. for the first couple of days you might get a bit shaky, do not worry, this is normal. do not go above 120mcg. start slow and learn how your body reacts then move up from there....much like other things we put into our bodies....