dmso ques

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
ok, after searching i understand the effects of dmso and the proper way to use. so , supposedly it may be better to actually "prep" the areas with dmso solution before applying ur transdermal such as super one plus, etc or wutever. technically, the dmso werks better this way than actually adding directly to the solution (according to some knowlegable experts). Granted this is all correct, when one says to "prep" the skin, is this done very easily just byrubbing some on skin, wiat five minutes, then apply the hormone transdermal. ? or is it more complicatedted whereas one really needs to measue out the amount of dmso per area of application? maybe im getting too techical in my head hear and making something as easy as rubbing on some lotion more complicated than it has to be, but i just wanna be able to go bout this correctly. also, if u have any experience using dmso in conjunction with ur trandermal that would be helpful, or maybe comparing a cycle used with it and onw used without. thnks bro's. lookin to do this is in 2 weeks with a 6-8 weeker of super 1 plus again. was hoping to use the dmso to increase availablilty as this will be my 3rd time with transdermal

Cosmo

Awards
I see no need to measure it out as long as you get the area you want covered which only takes a few drops, I wouldnt recommend getting the area 'juicy' with it because it becomes much more irritating. If it were to increase absorbtion much more than BDC's formulations and tips to increase absorbtion i think he would have said so earlier but you never know and expermienting is always fun... if you can bare the irritated skin and extra time it will take to do this.

edit: oh my bad, you're using super one which doesnt use dmso... it should help alot then i think...

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. i think i may try it this time and post my comparisons of the cycles with or without it

azgymrat

Awards
My understanding has always been that it takes what is on the skin and more or less pushes it through. Not sure why you would apply it first. Don't have any reasearch for my opinion just one of those thing ya hear and assume is correct.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
traditionally, i guess some have thought the same as you, i did too., but after reading big cat's article and some stuff from others, many are recommending that prepping skin first with dmso enhances absorption alot better. anyone else have any thoughts?

tevraw67

Awards
traditionally, i guess some have thought the same as you, i did too., but after reading big cat's article and some stuff from others, many are recommending that prepping skin first with dmso enhances absorption alot better. anyone else have any thoughts?
dmso works, I just mixed it in my gel but it will make you smell like ass. Eat the hell out of mints! the ole lady kept bitching about the smell so I had to quit taking my gel! maybe I mixed it alittle strong or something. I think I made my gel to have about 10% dmso..

azgymrat

Awards
Ah yes, the aroma! After using it I put on some mango & coco butter lotion - lots of it. It kills the smell pretty well. My kids kept saying I smelled like rotten milk, not the way to smell meeting with clients.

Cosmo

Awards
haha... word... I was at the supermarket with my sister and she would run to stay ahead of me while walking down the aisle saying i smelled like wet dog feet.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
wow, part of the reason any body works out is to ATTRACT the chicks, not REPEL them! lol. great so ima be stinkin for the summer. The price one pays to enhance oneself. but, hey, did it work better than not using dmso at all? and if so, was the gains werth the stink?

azgymrat

Awards
Funny thing is I could never smell it myself. Gains are worth it, just try different things to cover it, you should be able to find something that'll work.