SD LV stacked with 1-T LV ?

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
I was originally going to stack SD with Dermacrine, but noticed that their 1-T has DHEA in it already. What do you guys think of running SD LV and 1-T LV together for 4 weeks?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
better would be sd lv ran at 20mg for 4 weeks bridged into 1-t lv + dermacrine lv stacked for another 4 weeks followed with serm + TR stack for pct.

great cycle. if only i had the money.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm about to do that exact stack rtocc the sd w/1-t. i'm with you my gee, good luck. i just received some formestane to round it off, though i should of got the dermacrine.

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
better would be sd lv ran at 20mg for 4 weeks bridged into 1-t lv + dermacrine lv stacked for another 4 weeks followed with serm + TR stack for pct.

great cycle. if only i had the money.
Yeah that sounds pretty nice. The problem is that I'm taking a few small vacations which would break up the 8 week cycle for me and I'd rather avoid that. So I need something that I can run for 4 weeks at time. I was thinking about running superdrone/dermacrine for 4 weeks, followed by pct, time off, and then the turinabol lv/dermacrine after that.

But since the 1-t has DHEA in it like the dermacrine, along with the 1-andro that converts to 1-t... I was thinking it would be a nice alternative to the dermacrine in my stacks above. Im going to probably stock up on these compounds and eventually run a longer bridged cycle later on down the road.

Thanks for the reply, I'm looking forward to others chiming in on this as well....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
No doubt, keep it pushin my g

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
and with the derm/1-t stack... would formestane be a good pct?

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
Just placed my order! I'll have a log going for you guys to follow sooner than later ;)