Spawn

badnoma

Awards
I'm getting ready to start my spawn cycle and was wondering if i should take aromasin while on cycle. I am pretty prone to gyno and my last cycle of tren gave me bad gyno in my right nipple. I have clomid for pct and cant get nolva but i can get aromasin in 25mg. What do u guys think?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id only run it if nipple sensitivity pops up. no need to run it the length of the cycle if its not needed

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to start my spawn cycle and was wondering if i should take aromasin while on cycle. I am pretty prone to gyno and my last cycle of tren gave me bad gyno in my right nipple. I have clomid for pct and cant get nolva but i can get aromasin in 25mg. What do u guys think?
Not in my opinion.. I ran 2 successful cycles of this last year with great results

Good Luck

popeye8919

Awards
Hi everyone just has a quick question..
well first off im very new to the forums just joined today , i mostly did it to get a stright asnwer to a question i have ..
im getting ready to begin a cycle of spawn
im 21 , been working out for a year and 5 months , my weight is at 178 pds currently ..
im 5 11 . i have a very good diet .. and keep up with my workout schedule
so my question is , is the following list os supps suffiecient for spawn i understand its a very strong prohormone which requires much attention to take safely ..
im thinking my list is :
spawn
milk thistle (been taking it for a week now) prior to spawn
fish oil
cycle support by ai (prior to spawn )
post cycle support by ai
reversitol and t911 for pct ( i cant get clomid or novadex)
lotssss of watterrrrr

you guys think ill be okay ? or no ?
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good thinking on the ai lol. i guess you havent researched much though. did it ever occur to you that your gyno may be or more than likely is progestin related since it flares when you use tren? youll need something else for that.

popeye8919

Awards
so what can i use ..
where can i get clomid if indeed thats what i need

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6