Back Acne With EQ

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I have run test e by itself in the past, and this cycle I am running:

weeks 1-15 Test E 600mg
weeks 1-15 EQ 600mg

I have noticed that I am getting a lot of back acne. With my prior Test E cycles I didn't really have any back acne at all....Now since I've added the EQ I've noticed a lot. It's rather irritating. Anything I can take to kind of help make it go away or stop it from happening?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
theres all types of scrubs and things that can help. tanning also helps.

my problem with the scrubs was that i couldnt reach my back to apply it....so my gf got me a back washers thingy that has a long handle....i love it

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
hahahah good deal...just wondered if there was any kind of supplement, vitamin, or herb I could take that would help with this issue.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Accutane destroys acne... Dawn dish soap works great as well..

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I did accutane at 20mg/day (not too high of a dose). Barely any acne in under a month. The depression kicked in a lil after a month though.

If its bad enough that you're getting scarred up i would do it, but if not i would skip out and use all the scrubs.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dawn dish soap works like a charm for me

twunnies

Awards
I relied heavily on Nizoral shampoo to help back acne and chest acne go away. Yes Accutane works wonders but is a heavy hitter on the liver, so a no-no if running orals as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did accutane at 20mg/day (not too high of a dose). Barely any acne in under a month. The depression kicked in a lil after a month though.

If its bad enough that you're getting scarred up i would do it, but if not i would skip out and use all the scrubs.
Im on 60mg of accutane a day and notice no depression sides. Got bloods back after a month and my liver values were fine as well.. The derm asked me why my white blood cell count was so high and I just told him I had a cold that day..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11