4ad powder or trans?

weis

Awards
i am thinking about adding 4ad into my next m1t cycle. would a trans be easier on the liver at all? which is more effective? whats your favorite online store for it? ive always like 1fast, but they have no trans. thanks bros

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
From what I know the trans is much more effective. You can get the powder from powernutrition, and order a bottle of dermabolics transport matrix and mix your own. Really easy and cheaper than buying premade.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
From what I know the trans is much more effective. You can get the powder from powernutrition, and order a bottle of dermabolics transport matrix and mix your own. Really easy and cheaper than buying premade.
I would rather suggest BDC's T-Gel, I believe PN has it back in stock.

quasar

Awards
T-gel is much nicer, it's a thick lotion unlike dermabolics' thin spray which can get everywhere, resulting in a loss of product

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The T-Gels are much nicer, IMO. Plus they hold a full 10 grams of powder. You will also save on shipping by purchasing both the 4AD powder and the T-Gel from the same store.

weis, here's the power nutrition site,
www.powernutrition.net

They are a board sponsor and have their own area towards the bottom of the front page of the AM site.