Oral only cycle

map200uk

Awards
I was wondering, is it possible to do a good oral only bulking cycle?

I cant really think of what you could use tyo make it work, and keep the gains, any thoughts?

Mark

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Dbol only cycle CAN be made to work, but no shortcuts allowed.

http://www.anabolic-alchemy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459

For 6 weeks
Methandrostenolone 50mg ed
Anti E combo options
A.Mesterolone 50mg ed + Tamoxifen Citrate 10mg ed
B.Liquidex .5mg ed + Tamoxifen Citrate 10mg ed
C.Tamoxifen Citrate 15 to 20mg ed dosage as needed
PCT is Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg ed for two weeks after last dose then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

Your still going to have to train hard and eat right to make this work like any other cycle. If you do this will give you nice keepable gains (keep in mind that you will not see the quick gains that Dbol is famous for as they're are water and you will not be keeping much)

BTW, It is much better to inject, even when I tried a Dbol only I still injected it. And doing so little adding test or deca will make it much better cycle.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hehe, thats funny that he says he injected the dbol, because I think the reason these guys do these absurd dbol only cycles is because they are scared to inject anything...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
hehe, thats funny that he says he injected the dbol, because I think the reason these guys do these absurd dbol only cycles is because they are scared to inject anything...
not really, I inject everything. But I wanted to put the question to the test. (I ended up adding prop to it after I tried it, Prop EQ and Dbol is what I am on now.) It works if you don't cheat on it. About the only thing I wouldn't inject now is that damned M1T.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but, im talking about this guy, not u Skye