12 week epi-hdrol cycle

hli1022

Awards
hey guys,

i am trying to do a body recomposition. currently, i am 25 yr olds, 14%bf 168lbs. i have been lifting for the last 8 years of my life. i am thinking about running a 12 week ph cycle consisting of 6 weeks of epistane and 6 weeks of h drol. the doses will be kept low. what do you guys think about this? and should i bulk, then cut or cut, then bulk? thanks in advance

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
This is nuts. Dont do it. 6 weeks at Hdrol showed me some shutdown at only 75mg i could not imagine doing one then the other for an additional 6 weeks. One or the other man not both

mdotmdot

Awards
This is a form of what is called bridging and yes it can be done BUT! you must have no predisposed or prone to health conditions such as hbp, liver problems,prostate,heart ect..
Many guys front load and finsh cycles with methyls just fine. This is all realative to cycle length, strength of compound,current healt condition,cycle history. Pro bodybuilders do it all of the time, but may guys and their cycle are under medical supervision.
Again I did not say you should do it but it can be done give. There is no cookie cutter approach, as i can gain 10-15 lbs off 10mg m-drol per day for 3 weeks, to some guys that dosage is a joke lol. :run:

hli1022

Awards
This is a form of what is called bridging and yes it can be done BUT! you must have no predisposed or prone to health conditions such as hbp, liver problems,prostate,heart ect..
Many guys front load and finsh cycles with methyls just fine. This is all realative to cycle length, strength of compound,current healt condition,cycle history. Pro bodybuilders do it all of the time, but may guys and their cycle are under medical supervision.
Again I did not say you should do it but it can be done give. There is no cookie cutter approach, as i can gain 10-15 lbs off 10mg m-drol per day for 3 weeks, to some guys that dosage is a joke lol. :run:
i dont think i am prone to any health problem, maybe just a gyno prone. so if i am going to run a cycle like this what do you recommend? by the way, i am thinking about running really low doses for both h drol and the epi 30mg for both at the most

hli1022

Awards
thanks for all the input guys.

would this be a better option. a two week off and a two week on cycle. where during the two weeks off, i use nolva or clomid

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
why not just choose one for six weeks, then the other for six weeks down the road?

mdotmdot

Awards
hey guys,

i am trying to do a body recomposition. currently, i am 25 yr olds, 14%bf 168lbs. i have been lifting for the last 8 years of my life. i am thinking about running a 12 week ph cycle consisting of 6 weeks of epistane and 6 weeks of h drol. the doses will be kept low. what do you guys think about this? and should i bulk, then cut or cut, then bulk? thanks in advance
They both are mild in the sides dept and again thats relative. Since your goals are to recomp I think your cycle is fine if your diet is a recomp diet, just saying.
I would run this with a nutrient partitioner like banaba/yellow gold ect... H-drol in my opinion is a better nutrient partioning anabolic compound (shuttling nutrients to the muscles)than epi.
However epi ads the one two punch by driying you out and adding vascularity to h-drols muscle fullnes.
I would run h-drol first since it takes a couple weeks to kick in, then bring epi in on week 5 of h-drol. Epi is not joint or libido freindly to some. If it were me i would run Methyl-1d or dermacrine as a base the whole 12 weeks but thats me though lol.
Diet depending this could be an owsome cycle :439:

hli1022

Awards
why not just choose one for six weeks, then the other for six weeks down the road?
hmm thats feasible, but i do have a time limit. since i want to join this bodybuilding competition in mid june. if i choose one of them, i would have to take another 6 weeks off before running another cycle.

on a side note, which one do you guys like better for bulking, h drol or epi (i think i might be a little prone to gyno).

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
interesting concept, probably be better of using one methyl and one non methyl... 12 weeks is a little long tho

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Heres what I would do if your insistent about running h-drol and epi together. I would run a 6 week h-drol/epi bridge and it should look something like this:

Week 1 - H-drol 50mgs
Week 2 - H-drol 50 mgs
Week 3 - H-drol 75 mgs, Epi 20 mgs
Week 4 - H-drol 100 mgs, Epi 20 mgs
Week 5 - Epi 30 mgs
Week 6 - Epi 30/40 mgs

And be sure to use support supps and a serm for pct.

mdotmdot

Awards
For the average Ph/DS user 12 weeks on a methyl is too long, still relative though and I still would not recomend it. Relativity depending how the compound is run as in briging, see the 12week d-bol as a supplement cycle thread. Which I have done with epi but and loved it.

My next run will be a non methyl as a T-base for 12 weeks ran with a methyl and another non methyl.

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 T-base with methyl-1d or decramine slowly ramped up 1st 4 wks
///////////////7/8/9/10/11/12 h-drol @50 or epi @ 30 per day
/////////5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 x-tren 60-80 or furaguno@ 198 mgs per day

Then a real serm pct followed by a 12 week natty test boost cycle followed by 4 weeks off all supps.:raincloud:

mdotmdot

Awards
Heres what I would do if your insistent about running h-drol and epi together. I would run a 6 week h-drol/epi bridge and it should look something like this:

Week 1 - H-drol 50mgs
Week 2 - H-drol 50 mgs
Week 5 - Epi 30 mgs
Week 6 - Epi 30/40 mgs

Thats a nice looking cycle there... i liked the way u bridged that handing the batonoff to epi lol!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i choose a non methyl to extend it something like prostanz or stanadrol and if your worried about a bodybuilding comp it's going to be alot of more diet than recomping. your could run something like the epi for 5 weeks and the stano for a full 10 weeks and be good. that plus diet and cardio and you'll see a huge difference. 500mg of stanadrol worked on par with 50mg of winny for me and I've used winny multiply times over that last 15 or so years

hli1022

Awards

Week 1 - H-drol 50mgs
Week 2 - H-drol 50 mgs
Week 5 - Epi 30 mgs
Week 6 - Epi 30/40 mgs

well im not looking to run them together at the same time. i was originally planning on running on one at a time for bulking then move to the next for cutting.

by the way would h drol or epi be better for bulking if im a little prone to gyno

hli1022

Awards
i choose a non methyl to extend it something like prostanz or stanadrol and if your worried about a bodybuilding comp it's going to be alot of more diet than recomping. your could run something like the epi for 5 weeks and the stano for a full 10 weeks and be good. that plus diet and cardio and you'll see a huge difference. 500mg of stanadrol worked on par with 50mg of winny for me and I've used winny multiply times over that last 15 or so years
does stanadrol kill your joints like winny do? and its a discontinued product no?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
it u want to run anything for 12 weeks u better start with test e

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Thats a nice looking cycle there... i liked the way u bridged that handing the batonoff to epi lol!
Hah thanks man... I figure front load the h-drol since it take a good 7 to 10 days to fully kick in.

hollywood17

Awards
how about a 10 to 12 week run of h drol at 100??? I have done 8 weeks at 100 and got really great results. Any other thoughts on running it 10 to 12??

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
have seen anadrol run at 100mg for 8 weeks... dont think i would persoanlly do that tho.

vernymac12

Awards
why would you want to run EPI and H-drol together they both do the same thing their dry products?? thats crazy man go with one or the other and choose something else...hell just one of those will be fine for body recomp but u gotta change the diet as well