M4OHN with Absolved?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about running M4OHN with AbSolved. I'm 6'1'' 215-220lbs. And the bodyfat distribution is kind of strange. My arms, front abs are fairly cut. However my chest and obilque abs have the majority of the bodyfat.

I'm a ectomorph by nature and I can shed pounds really really quick. But I also shed strength just as fast. I try to avoid epherda for this reason (only take for a preworkout boost sometimes - rather than as a cutting agent).

What do you guys think of running M4OHN with AbSolved?

I was thinking about 20-25days -Because I shred fat really really quick at maintance calories -but I really want to avoid losing muscle, strength, weight even - and don't want to mess with m4aa because of the androgenic effects.

spoofy

Awards
while we are on the subject can someone post info on 40hn? i dont know much about it

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about running M4OHN with AbSolved. I'm 6'1'' 215-220lbs. And the bodyfat distribution is kind of strange. My arms, front abs are fairly cut. However my chest and obilque abs have the majority of the bodyfat.

I'm a ectomorph by nature and I can shed pounds really really quick. But I also shed strength just as fast. I try to avoid epherda for this reason (only take for a preworkout boost sometimes - rather than as a cutting agent).

What do you guys think of running M4OHN with AbSolved?

I was thinking about 20-25days -Because I shred fat really really quick at maintance calories -but I really want to avoid losing muscle, strength, weight even - and don't want to mess with m4aa because of the androgenic effects.
It sounds like the majority of your fat is subcutaneous, so absolved will do little for you in terms of fat loss. Absolved attacks (interabominal) VAT fat. Its also good as an anti-catabolic, but if you're on M4ohn, you wont need that effect. You would be much better off with Lipoderm. If your fat is the kind you can pinch, its Sub-q. Blackstar labs has a special on Melt by xtreme formulations, its basically the same thing as liopderm ultra for $15 less. I will be starting it tomorrow.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am working on some info for M4OHN, I have been using it with L.U. and it has been working really well, I didnt know about Melt so maybe Ill give that try.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like the majority of your fat is subcutaneous, so absolved will do little for you in terms of fat loss. Absolved attacks (interabominal) VAT fat. Its also good as an anti-catabolic, but if you're on M4ohn, you wont need that effect. You would be much better off with Lipoderm. If your fat is the kind you can pinch, its Sub-q. Blackstar labs has a special on Melt by xtreme formulations, its basically the same thing as liopderm ultra for $15 less. I will be starting it tomorrow.

Hey thanks guys, I just found a bottle of Lipoderm-Y from last summer in the closet. I've been out of the loop on topical fat loss - Lipoderm-Ultra is the better choice? LD - right the Sub-q fat is the kind i'm dealing with where i'm not cut. It's weird.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I thought Lipoderm was for below 15% BF, and AbSolved for 15%+. Confused because isn't most Sub-q fat in excess of 15%?

And Sledge what is your daily dose of M4OHN you are running?

thank you again

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Weird my post didnt go through, ill try again...

Thanks for the replies. I just found a bottle of Lipoderm-Y in my closet from last summer. I've been out of the loop on topical fat loss - because I've been forever bulking - Lipoderm Ultra is better right?

LongDog - i've always thought Absolved was for BF in excess of 15% and Lipoderm for below 15%. The percentage number doesn't really do me justice. As I said before, my arms look like my BF could be in the 7-8% range, front abs the same. But my upper chest looks like i'm 15%+. But it is the Sub-Q fat you described - definitly - so is Lipoderm-Ultra what I need?

Sledge - what has been your daily dosage of M4OHN? Have you maintained/gained strength? I'm scared to death of losing strength on a cutting cycle. I don't even want to drop weight. I've ruined my strength two years in a row with Epherda.

thanks again guys

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
posts are delayed...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am using 8mgs per day right now, as I increase the fatloss i will up the dose to 10mgs.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks guys, I just found a bottle of Lipoderm-Y from last summer in the closet. I've been out of the loop on topical fat loss - Lipoderm-Ultra is the better choice? LD - right the Sub-q fat is the kind i'm dealing with where i'm not cut. It's weird.
The only difference between lipoderm-y & lipo-ultra is the caffeine & other diuretics in Ultra to counter the water-retention you get from the topical yohimbine. You could just adda few grams of caffeine to your bottle of lipo-y & get almost the same effect.

Yeah, most people who have enough VAT fat for absolved to really work are around or over 15% BF. I have used it & it keeps me from gaining fat, but no fat loss. I have weird fat distribution too. I can be under 10% & still have some on my lovehandle area.

neckcrank

Awards
What kind of results would I expect from Etched for Men also from BSL?

My fat is definately Sub-q. I also will be on a M-4ohn cycle here soon.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results would I expect from Etched for Men also from BSL?

My fat is definately Sub-q. I also will be on a M-4ohn cycle here soon.
Etched is just 7-oxo (same as Absolved) with added 4OHT, which is an androgen & will cause HPTA shutdown. I would use only while on-cycle. I dont see what role hydroxytest plays in fat loss.

But if you are predominantly sub-q fat, lipoderm or BSL's Melt are much better. I just started using Melt this morning.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Etched is just 7-oxo (same as Absolved) with added 4OHT, which is an androgen & will cause HPTA shutdown. I would use only while on-cycle. I dont see what role hydroxytest plays in fat loss.

But if you are predominantly sub-q fat, lipoderm or BSL's Melt are much better. I just started using Melt this morning.

Thanks for the info: So should I go M4OHN with Lipoderm-Ultra or the BSL Melt?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
They are basically the same thing, but Melt is about $15 cheaper. Xtreme formulations uses Avant's carrier formula. May as well get the one thats cheaper.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Ok i'm putting this together.... 1 gram of M4OHN in 4oz of PEG400.. or 8oz?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Ok i'm putting this together.... 1 gram of M4OHN in 4oz of PEG400.. or 8oz?
Try to PM Sledge on that one, I have no idea. His liquid is 100mg in 50ml, I don't know if you can get more in there.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i would go with with 1gm in 99ml peg400, gives you a 10mg/ml solution.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i would go with with 1gm in 99ml peg400, gives you a 10mg/ml solution.

Makes sense, hey I shot you a couple emails not sure if you recieved - wanted to reorder if possible

I'll keep the log on here.
M4OHN & Lipoderm Ult.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
They are basically the same thing, but Melt is about $15 cheaper. Xtreme formulations uses Avant's carrier formula. May as well get the one thats cheaper.
Last I checked Melt is $32.95 for 2oz. and Lipoderm Ultra is $36.99 for 4oz. at BSL.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Last I checked Melt is $32.95 for 2oz. and Lipoderm Ultra is $36.99 for 4oz. at BSL.
I just got (2) 2oz bottles for $26.99 (for both) last week. It was an introductory special, they must've jacked it up. That sucks.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolved isn't necessarily just for those who are over 15 percent in bodyfat levels, it's more for use in those who have issues with visceral adipose tissue, or fat around the internal organs. What this leads to is the "beer belly" appearance. I myself have that problem somewhat, as I can have fairly visible abdominals, yet still have a protruding stomach. I haven't yet had the opportunity to try it out, but plan on obtaining some soon to try out.

mrfumetsu

Awards
Absolved isn't necessarily just for those who are over 15 percent in bodyfat levels, it's more for use in those who have issues with visceral adipose tissue, or fat around the internal organs. What this leads to is the "beer belly" appearance. I myself have that problem somewhat, as I can have fairly visible abdominals, yet still have a protruding stomach. I haven't yet had the opportunity to try it out, but plan on obtaining some soon to try out.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit5.htm

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Recieved my absolved today.
Still waiting on the M4OHN from Sledge... ordered over a week ago :(
No confirmation...
I haven't been able to contact him via email or PM.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Just got Sledge. On it's way. Thanks boss.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1