Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Formestane
20mg**

(4-hydroxyandrostene-3, 17-dione)

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

** For color
† Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
Contains soy phosphatidylcholine

Click here for Formestane-LV

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 3mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

Do not use this product longer than 8 weeks without 8 weeks off between each cycle.

WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:

No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:booty:awesome:booty:

Formestane LV.

Althalus

Awards
Why is it listed under pro-hormone products? I was under the impression that Formestane was a non-suppressive aromatase inhibitor rather than a pro-hormone/designer steroid.

I could definitely see myself purchasing some of this if that is the case. $30 for a 2 month supply is incredible.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it listed under pro-hormone products? I was under the impression that Formestane was a non-suppressive aromatase inhibitor rather than a pro-hormone/designer steroid.

I could definitely see myself purchasing some of this if that is the case. $30 for a 2 month supply is incredible.
Eventually the section will be broken down into AI's and SERM's as well. We're still formatting quite a bit.

This sure is a bad ass deal, though! :D

Althalus

Awards
Eventually the section will be broken down into AI's and SERM's as well. We're still formatting quite a bit.

This sure is a bad ass deal, though! :D
Good to know, just didn't want to be one of those guys.

Just placed an order, looking forward to trying it out.

...and one for my buddy as well, I'm feeling generous today. Two quick questions though:

1) I thought Formestane had poor bioavailability when taken orally, hence why transdermal versions like CEL's were more popular in recent times. What exactly about this product makes it any different than in the past? I have high confidence in PP and have never had a bad experience with them, it's just curiosity on my part.

2) If I were to take this for four weeks, I assume the basic rule of time on = time off still applies, right? Or would it be better to just take it all eight weeks, and then take eight weeks off no matter the case? I'm unsure if I'd need to do four on-eight off, but I might as well ask that as well. I say this because I may be doing a bit of traveling in four weeks and don't want to be trying to take this with me, and I can't imagine it'd take the storing conditions too well.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established

...and one for my buddy as well, I'm feeling generous today. Two quick questions though:

1) I thought Formestane had poor bioavailability when taken orally, hence why transdermal versions like CEL's were more popular in recent times. What exactly about this product makes it any different than in the past? I have high confidence in PP and have never had a bad experience with them, it's just curiosity on my part.

2) If I were to take this for four weeks, I assume the basic rule of time on = time off still applies, right? Or would it be better to just take it all eight weeks, and then take eight weeks off no matter the case? I'm unsure if I'd need to do four on-eight off, but I might as well ask that as well. I say this because I may be doing a bit of traveling in four weeks and don't want to be trying to take this with me, and I can't imagine it'd take the storing conditions too well.
I need more buddies of your caliber:).

1. It does have poor oral bioavailability, but the SEEDS technology used in the LV formulation should help overcome that problem. How well it performs head to head with topical formestane remains to be seen (and I do want to see it). With the Tren LV for instance, tren has/had a low oral bioavail., but at the right doses, it is still enough to see dramatic results. It had better absorption transdermally (1-T Tren) and even better results in the LV. The Tren LV is probably the strongest tren product ever made.

2. You can run it 4 on/4 off or 8 on/8 off or some combination in between. I see no reason to run it 4 on/8 off per se, but how you run it depends on why you are running it to begin with (your cycles, whether you are using it as an adjunct to HRT, etc).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you for the support. :)

Formestane does have bad oral aborption; however that's without adding an enhanced delivery modality to it (e.g. SEDDS Technology).

Check out some basic info on it, here:

What are your overall goals in using the Formestane? I can better answer your question that way.

Althalus

Awards
Formestane does have bad oral aborption; however that's without adding an enhanced delivery modality to it (e.g. SEDDS Technology).

What are your overall goals in using the Formestane? I can better answer your question that way.
I see. Neat read.

As for my goals, I'm going to be stacking it with Prime and TNA in a couple of months while on a bulk. I've responded particularly well to testosterone boosters as far as results in strength and size go, and I've been meaning to try out a Formestane product in a stack for a while now...I was actually searching the boards for a Formestane write-up for my friend and just happened to search right when this product was announced...call it a sign. ;)

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
how does this compare with CEL with respect to absorption? Is LV superior to Transdermal?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pickin up some l.v turin on fri., now if only they bring in lv fura

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fourth the furaz:D

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
why does everybody like that furaz? seems like junk, way under dosed. Will sumone explain this?

And the guys wanting it dont seem all that fat? what gives

Broly

Awards
  • Established
fifth on fura:D

Everyone wants to see fura LV because like tren and formestane it is a DS that lack on oral bioavailability, so putting it in a good oral carrier would improve it's blood absoption thus increasing it's oral bio. ;)

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
are Turinabol LV and Formestane LV limited runs like the SD?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP keeps on amazing us.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Furaz is great at 200-350mg/day, or the equivalent of a bottle of (for example) CEL Furuza-A a week. It's just an expensive compound regardless of the vendor. Hopefully, an LV version would make it more cost-effective and more bioavailable so that a good cycle doesn't cost 1-1.5 Benjamins.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
furazadrol is better that winnie ...... in my view anyway so that says it all :) :) and is safer :)

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Furaz is great at 200-350mg/day, or the equivalent of a bottle of (for example) CEL Furuza-A a week. It's just an expensive compound regardless of the vendor. Hopefully, an LV version would make it more cost-effective and more bioavailable so that a good cycle doesn't cost 1-1.5 Benjamins.
Ah , i would have to see results, and even then im looking for weight not trying to lean out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once you run fura at 300mg, you enjoy it, and then want to see what it can do at 400, or more.

a more bio available version, with better absorbtion would allow you to use less.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who's getting in on this? :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've never used formastane. only 6-oxo, atd, and 6-bromo.

with 6-bromo being my favorite.
atd kills my libido and is too strong for me.

if forma is anything like atd, you can count me out.:dunno:

ecupirate

Awards
would this be beneficial for a 22 year old? heard good things about formestane just never tried it.

phonefool

Awards
i have no experience with formestane so i apologize if this question sounds dumb..but is form a suitable replacement for an on cycle ai (such as test cyp or enan) vs. arimidex?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no experience with formestane so i apologize if this question sounds dumb..but is form a suitable replacement for an on cycle ai (such as test cyp or enan) vs. arimidex?
I wouldn't say it's a replacement; more like another option.

You can certainly use it with test to mitigate some of the aromatizing effects.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Trauma,
Knowing that aromatase activity increases with age, some have proposed low dose aromatase inhibitors as almost a staple supplement for older flatulents (such as me). Imagine opening up that market. The youngest baby boomers are now 49 and looking for any help they can get in health and performance. Throw in a little nettle root product to competitively bind to SHBG and now we're talking livable levels of free test.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma,
Knowing that aromatase activity increases with age, some have proposed low dose aromatase inhibitors as almost a staple supplement for older flatulents (such as me). Imagine opening up that market. The youngest baby boomers are now 49 and looking for any help they can get in health and performance. Throw in a little nettle root product to competitively bind to SHBG and now we're talking livable levels of free test.
Yeah, I agree.

Are you going to try it?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Is form as hard on the lipids as 6-bromo?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything that prevents estrogen from forming is going to be hard on the lipids.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I will get some after I use up my current round of stuff.
Wish I had come to the site and found out about this first though.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
anything that prevents estrogen from forming is going to be hard on the lipids.
Dis is true. It's just a matter of shades of gray or severity. If you are on HRT and using a moderate dose of formestane, I would expect to see less of an impact than in typical users or with stronger AIs.

In post-menopausal women (lol), exemestane/Aromasin (closest relative to formestane but a more potent AI) caused about a 10% reduction in HDL I think in the clinical trials/studies. Not terrible, but combine it with steroids (esp. orals or stuff like tren) and you have a different story completely. Of course, post-menopausal means that their estrogen was already lower than pre-menopausal (no ovarian estrogen production); how that extrapolates to men using formestane who don't act like they are on the rag, I don't know.

Kind of off-topic, but I was reading over at Elitefitness and Nelson Montana said that he takes .5mg of Arimidex once a week to supplement his HRT (went too heavy on the steroids I guess, LOL). Of course, Arimidex has a half-life of 4-7 days. Many ppl take .5-1mg of arimidex per day while on a test cycle.

I think the idea put forth was to keep the dose of whatever AI (formestane, etc) as low as possible and as infrequent during the week as possible based on how well it is working (are you retaining much water, are you significantly bloated, etc) and titrate accordingly. If you go overkill on the formestane, you may just be wasting product and also damaging your lipids via estrogen suppression.

If you are gyno sensitive or have some pre-existing issues, than the lipid tradeoff for higher AI doses may be worth the risk.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was reading somewhere a list of products that PP are coming out with. I saw epistane on this list. I can't find this list anywhere anymore. Can someone aid me in my quest for said list? Thanks.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I was reading somewhere a list of products that PP are coming out with. I saw epistane on this list. I can't find this list anywhere anymore. Can someone aid me in my quest for said list? Thanks.
Epistane got canned b/c it apparently degrades to phera-plex while in storage, making it a legal liability (according to Eric, but he did change his mind about producing Epi LV for this reason).

The list pretty much stops at Feb 15th. March 1st was on there and listed some possibilites but nothing confirmed. Furuzadrol is a possibility that looks like might happen. Not sure if anything besides epistane (since removed from consideration), furaza, "others, depending on availability of raws" were listed as possible.

I don't think anybody knows for sure (aside from PP) what is coming out in the next "wave" on March 1st.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane got canned b/c it apparently degrades to phera-plex while in storage, making it a legal liability (according to Eric, but he did change his mind about producing Epi LV for this reason).

The list pretty much stops at Feb 15th. March 1st was on there and listed some possibilites but nothing confirmed. Furuzadrol is a possibility that looks like might happen. Not sure if anything besides epistane (since removed from consideration), furaza, "others, depending on availability of raws" were listed as possible.

I don't think anybody knows for sure (aside from PP) what is coming out in the next "wave" on March 1st.
Damn, I was very much looking forward to epi LV. Thanks for the info

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
Can someone clear this for me please? I read that Formestane is a suicide inhibitor which means it blunts the effect of estrogen permanently. Is this something desirable though? After all you need some estrogen in the body to function properly. I'm just wondering if repeated use of Formestane will cause long term side effects.

Thanks.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Can someone clear this for me please? I read that Formestane is a suicide inhibitor which means it blunts the effect of estrogen permanently. Is this something desirable though? After all you need some estrogen in the body to function properly. I'm just wondering if repeated use of Formestane will cause long term side effects.

Thanks.
Type I/steroidal/suicide-type aromatase inhibitors bind irreversibly to the aromatase enzyme by acting as a false substrate for it (I think that's right-me mind is foggy). The formestane molecule looks a lot like androstenedione, which the aromatase enzyme would normally want to aromatize. The aromatase enzymes (plural) to which formestane binds are rendered permanently inactivated, hence suicide inhibition with resultant decreased aromatase activity and estrogen plasma levels. However, the body just produces more aromatase enzyme to make up for those kamikaze ones that committed suicide on a cycle of formestane. The body will always try to return to homeostasis. The principal effects of concern with longer duration use of AIs is decreased bone mineral density, negative effects on your lipid profile (HDL decreases for instance), etc.