New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM,

We have just launched our new Steroid Profiles section, including all new and popular pro-steroids and designer steroids.

These profiles include up-to-date info and will be kept updated as new information comes along!

Any requests for new profiles? Post them up!

Thank you loyal Primordial fans!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Promagnon, protodrol, 6-bromoandrostendione, androsterone, adrenosterone...this ones would be nice:)
Btw, you refer to some about the AAS that it converts, like in M1,4ADD, more than the chemical by itself, shouldn't it have an expression characteristic of it's own? And where were methylstenbolone available? I didn't knew that one:p
Oh and nice job ;):thumbsup:

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Promagnon, protodrol, 6-bromoandrostendione, androsterone, adrenosterone...this ones would be nice:)
Btw, you refer to some about the AAS that it converts, like in M1,4ADD, more than the chemical by itself, shouldn't it have an expression characteristic of it's own? And where were methylstenbolone available? I didn't knew that one:p
I'd definitely like to see adrenosterone as well...and promagnon and protodrol:).

Androsterone? You mean "andro"?

The "new" androsterone compounds are actually listed above.

1-androsterone is listed as is, but can also be written as 1-DHEA
Plain old DHEA isn't included (maybe it should be?), but if so, it could be written as 5-DHEA to distinguish it from the others
4-androsterone is listed above as 4-DHEA
norDHEA is listed and converts to some nandrolone metabolite (or nandrolone, I forget)

These aren't the pre-ban 1AD and 4AD compounds of course, but they still have some value.

Methystenbolone...many a heated arguments have occurred over this substance. My opinion (gulp) is that this is the ingredient in the old Mass Tabs (listed as StenboloneTM (LOL!) as part of a proprietary mix of otherwise worthless compounds like low-dose tribulus). The new Mass Tabs have superdrol in them.

If Methylsten could make a comeback, that would be sweet.

polarbearbear

Awards
It would be nice to see protodrol up there.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!!! Totally love it!!!

Pmag, 6bromo would be nice to see as mentioned. What about M1Alpha?

You guys a PP have any thoughts on doing a limited rum of low dosed Methylsten???

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I really mean androsterone (3-alpha-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) the compound on AMS Arom-X tabs and in 3-AD, and it's counter part epiandrosterone (3beta-Hydroxy-androstan-17-one) present in LG's Methyl 1-D. These two are far different in effects from the reports from the people who used it, so that would be nice to see something about it:D
And thanks for let me know about where methylstenbolone was available;)

mtho68

Awards
great information! really helpful and interesting thanks PP

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I really mean androsterone (3-alpha-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) the compound on AMS Arom-X tabs and in 3-AD, and it's counter part epiandrosterone (3beta-Hydroxy-androstan-17-one) present in LG's Methyl 1-D. These two are far different in effects from the reports from the people who used it, so that would be nice to see something about it:D
And thanks for let me know about where methylstenbolone was available;)
Oh, I messed up on that one for real. I was reading an article about mark mcgwire earlier today, so I must have "andro" stamped on my brain.

I have been interested in Stanodrol by CEL; the LG MMV2 clone-3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one--another worthy addition to the steroid profiles page---along with the alpha isomer too perhaps (though I know much less about it than I do.

Thanks for the reminder:).

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
If you want to put injectables on there too that would be awesome.

ATLAS114

Awards
Nice

Thanks this is newbe sh8t.:sleeping: Tell me something i want to know like what ima do when the mdrol runs dry. Lotta good this list will do we'll know the names of what got us jacked before 2010.Any real user knows to reasearch.Just like all the other banns. F in OBAMA I wish some one would do something.:dump::thanks:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most of these compounds in their intrinsic form have no real action. They need to convert to really have any effects.

I hear methylstenbolone will be coming out from a certain supplier... but i havnt gotten 100% confirmation on this.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We should have an androsterone and protodrol write up going up very soon.

-Eric

ATLAS114

Awards
Yeah

Ids is still tryn to convince me that my grow tabs r methystenbolone.:nono:
Masstabs will never be seen again dont kid urself that goes for everybody. This is the last call for good. The products still circulating r all that will ever b created EVER.:damnit1:

ATLAS114

Awards
I had this 54 yr old guy want to buy my last box of omnevol. He used 8 boxes last yr with no pct and says he suffers from no test, he said testevol isn't the same as omne NO SH*T I tod him it was 3 anabolic steroids 4 buildin muscle the hard ons r a sideeffect from synthetic test supressing natural test and did not sell even for the 220$. This is y we will never be blessed again. Herd of dmz dosn't even supress the pituitary.:) Like this product will ever work.HAHA

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Under the "Epistane" profile the website says:

"Anecdotal reports of appetite suppression and general fatigue would lead one to believe that the liver stress from this 17aa compound is rather severe. For this reason it is recommended to use a liver protecting supplement prior to and during the use of this steroid."

Though true that the compound is toxic, who in the hell has ever reported anything but rabid hunger while using epistane? When I was on, this aas made me eat more than I ever have, and I already had been eating a ton. I get that this is more in reference to liver damage, but who is taking that much and not having more problems than just "appetite suppression"?

Edit: Liver support still a very good idea.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Under the "Epistane" profile the website says:

"Anecdotal reports of appetite suppression and general fatigue would lead one to believe that the liver stress from this 17aa compound is rather severe. For this reason it is recommended to use a liver protecting supplement prior to and during the use of this steroid."

Though true that the compound is toxic, who in the hell has ever reported anything but rabid hunger while using epistane? When I was on, this aas made me eat more than I ever have, and I already had been eating a ton. I get that this is more in reference to liver damage, but who is taking that much and not having more problems than just "appetite suppression"?
This is something that would set in later in the cycle after 3-4 weeks... or possibly after several cycles when the liver starts to get clogged up a bit.

M1T also boosted appetite in certain users.. but it killed it in alot of people... its all very subjective and anecdotal.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Totally amazing source of information

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely fantastic! Thanks a ton!!

//CC

Ryno

Awards
Very nice thanks for the great info and I'm loving the clone listings as well.

SuperBig

Awards
Would love to see a profile of Propadrol. The only credible comments I have read were that it contained a progestin and an AI.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is awesome, i love the bars to measure the different characteristics such as muscle mass, and water retention, i would like to see a shut down measurement

greensupp

Awards
Has anyone tried DMZ produced by GEN X labs????

This much I promise you it won't be around long. They won't wait to legislate on this one, it will get siezed for sure.

I was told about it, so I gave it a shot.

I absolutley have never used anything to this point that works like this.

It reminds me of a double dose of the old Anadrol 50 when it was avaliable. I haven't had the water retintion, but the strength increase is even more than the old AD 50's.

I researched it, and it is actually an older steroid from the 60's that was shelved for some reason. Thankfully the chinese worked the magic on it and made it oral. You have to double up on the milk thistle because it beats your liver to death. Comparable to Hitler's Methyl test. Blood in the urine means to back off a little, and up the thistle.

I added some precautionary tums to help the kidneys.

Go get all you can, because it wont be around for long.

I will attach what I found to explain my ability to add 85 lbs to my bench in 2 weeks.

God has given us DMZ from GEN-X labs, and the FDA will soon take it away.

Cant attach Google this::::

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried DMZ produced by GEN X labs????

This much I promise you it won't be around long. They won't wait to legislate on this one, it will get siezed for sure.

I was told about it, so I gave it a shot.

I absolutley have never used anything to this point that works like this.

It reminds me of a double dose of the old Anadrol 50 when it was avaliable. I haven't had the water retintion, but the strength increase is even more than the old AD 50's.

I researched it, and it is actually an older steroid from the 60's that was shelved for some reason. Thankfully the chinese worked the magic on it and made it oral. You have to double up on the milk thistle because it beats your liver to death. Comparable to Hitler's Methyl test. Blood in the urine means to back off a little, and up the thistle.

I added some precautionary tums to help the kidneys.

Go get all you can, because it wont be around for long.

I will attach what I found to explain my ability to add 85 lbs to my bench in 2 weeks.

God has given us DMZ from GEN-X labs, and the FDA will soon take it away.

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine
It's just dimethazine and this sounds like spam/ad.

greensupp

Awards
Spam the hell you say?????

Don't take it, that will show me......

Stay small stick boy...

When you walk in the gym you wont be able to see me because i am surrounded by figure chicks.

Best of luck : )

SuperBig

Awards
What is it?

-Eric
Propadrol is:

12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate 30mg

I have always read that this was developed by EST and proprietary to them. But getting any info about it is always suspect at best.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I've got a few bottles of propadrol as well, would be interested in a write up, however it's obvious it is not a well known or used compound.. The consensus is that it's a cutting agent with strength gains.. It contains an AI (3-OHAT) and "looks" like MaxLMG but is not the same- in fact it's reportedly completely the opposite..
IDK too much but since it's so cheap I got a few bottles for a cut.
Hope you guys at PP can get some more info than I was able to get!
BTW your profiles are awesome!

SuperBig

Awards
I've got a few bottles of propadrol as well, would be interested in a write up, however it's obvious it is not a well known or used compound.. The consensus is that it's a cutting agent with strength gains.. It contains an AI (3-OHAT) and "looks" like MaxLMG but is not the same- in fact it's reportedly completely the opposite..
IDK too much but since it's so cheap I got a few bottles for a cut.
Hope you guys at PP can get some more info than I was able to get!
BTW your profiles are awesome!
Actually if you search around here you will find out that the tech writeup was wrong, and it is NOT 3-OHAT, and definitely not maxLMG. There is a log over at PHF that is very detailed and the guy got some great gains and detailed effects at different doses.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Ive read that, I've also read that the AI's nomenclature is mislabeled.. IDK the product label has actually changed 2 or 3 times since it's been out which is why there's little to no info on it.. and yea it's def not maxLMG.. wish more feedback came out on it but obviously there isn't much interest in this compound..

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is very nice. It's a great source of info for new people deciding on prohormones too. There are a few running lists but none this accurate and detailed. This is a service to the community in my opinion.

PP is a good company with some high quality supplements backed by REAL science. I look forward to seeing what prohormones (besides sdrol) you guys might put out in the future.

I realize this info is associated with PP's website but this SHOULD be stickied, its far better than the current lists up there.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Propadrol is:

12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate 30mg

I have always read that this was developed by EST and proprietary to them. But getting any info about it is always suspect at best.
This might be the same compound -

but "12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17" would have to be incorrectly labeled..

-Eric

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is it
promagnon clone 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol.

i had some of the old H Roid by hard core formulations its similar to hdrol but better in terms of strength gain. i prefer it over hdrol.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
promagnon clone 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol.

i had some of the old H Roid by hard core formulations its similar to hdrol but better in terms of strength gain. i prefer it over hdrol.
I see.

1,4-chloro is pretty much the same as 4-chloro, but Its my understanding that the feedback is generally better with the 1,4 chloro.

-Eric

gottabecool

Awards
Saw 6-bromoandrostenedione mentioned, and it would be cool to see.

Awesome work guys.

Gonzogo

Awards
Nice writeup but you forgot the most important long-term side effect scale: blood pressure/ lipids. Is this due to the fact, that most of the data is based on anecdotal reports? No offense, there is just not much scientific data availible for PHs.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Nice writeup but you forgot the most important long-term side effect scale: blood pressure/ lipids. Is this due to the fact, that most of the data is based on anecdotal reports? No offense, there is just not much scientific data availible for PHs.
Blood pressure and lipids are affected by almost every hormonal anabolic cycle in the short term to some degree (rather than the long term). It's the long-term accumulation of excessive short term "insults" that leads to things like athereosclerosis. These alterations are going to be highly variable based on genetic factors too, even more so than expected gains in strength, libido, etc.

BTW, they do rate water retention on their scales. Water retention, whether subcutaneous (estrogen-associated) or intracellular (mineralocorticoid related), will in general cause your blood pressure to increase. Consequently, look at the profile for diendione/tren-it causes a good deal of water retention but the article says that it doesn't aromatize. Ergo, its water retention is likely mineralocorticoid related and has different mechanisms for mitigating it versus estrogen-induced water leaks into the SC space.

Highly androgenic compounds also tend to strongly affect blood pressure. Compounds related to DHT often have some anti-aromatase properties which combine with the androgenicity to further demolish your lipid profile (since estrogen helps protect your HDL). The A:A rating is listed for many compounds on PP's website. It's not the end-all answer, but it's a start.

There are some studies available, and experts like Seth Roberts (cited in many of the profiles) have been able to accurately infer certain characteristics about these newer compounds. Of course anecdotal information is more prevalent and in many cases quite useful, but there is scientific info out there too (just harder to come by of course).

For superdrol for instance, Seth says something like it is a potent inhibitor of 11BSH. You can infer from that (though he outright says it in his book) that high blood pressure secondary to water and salt retention secondary to 11BSH inhibition is a strong possibility with superdrol. And the anecdotal reports back up superdrol's effects on blood pressure.

For lipids, oral 17aa's are often the worst offenders. If that is taken as premise, you can infer that di-methylated steroids like superdrol are typically going to be worse on your lipids than most single methylated steroids.

Very harsh stacks (like a phera/superdrol bridge with tren in the background) are going to be the worst of the worst in terms of bringing your HDL close to 0 and inducing high blood pressure.

Dimethazine was used clinically almost 50 years ago, and there are clinical studies showing its severe liver toxicity. So it is new on the PH scene, but really just a previously used but now abandoned medical steroid (in Italy).

More and more bloodwork is accruing too on the forums which further answers the lipids issue and some ppl log their BP during the cycle as well.

Also, it is amazing how much can be inferred by a chemist or someone with a suitable knowledge of chemistry by just looking at the structure of a given compound. "This is missing a 3-keto group, but..." etc.

I don't think I answered your question, but a good reference like Seth's Anabolic Pharm book can give you a good overview of general hormonal systems in the body and how many of the established steroids effect said systems. From that, you can make some surprisingly educated guesses and conclusions where new compounds lack data, etc. Combine that knowledge with anecdotal information from forums and users and you might be surprised at what you can semi-accurately speculate or suggest.

Gonzogo

Awards
Good post, thanks.

My point of view:
Most of the knowledge is based on hypothesis and conclusions. There are only a few human studies. I know, thats the best we can get and I am happy we have ppl like Seth but the scales are more guessed than measured (again, no offense).

PHs/AAS do the most harm thru Cardiovascular side effects and I don't know, why temorary things like acne or aggression are listed while heart related sides are not.

But again: nice summary.