New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Is the Protodrol write up ready Eric? Thanks.
    Androsterone is going up first sometime this coming week... and then we will review protodrol.

-Eric

2. Would really like to see 11-oxo/11-sterone, wouldn't mind seeing something on Supress-C and 6-bromo.
    •   

3. AndroHard is coming (high potency epi-androsterone)

We will have a nice steroid profile on this one too... we are about 10 days out.

-Eric

4. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    AndroHard is coming (high potency epi-androsterone)

We will have a nice steroid profile on this one too... we are about 10 days out.

-Eric
    If you need a guinea pig, I'm ready to go Eric
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

5. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    If you need a guinea pig, I'm ready to go Eric
    Hmm.. you might have missed the boat... we sent guinea bottles out last month!

-Eric
    •   

6. awasome dude!

7. AndroHard is hear guys...

-Eric

8. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post

AndroHard is hear guys...

-Eric
    Is the Protodrol profile available yet? Thanks

9. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Is the Protodrol profile available yet? Thanks
    No Im sorry... we are dragging ass on the profiles... been slammed with promoting the new Androhard and TCF-1.

-Eric

10. intresting I just read in another forum that atd is the best pct product yet created.. even better than nolva or clomid. and here on primordial site it says neither 6-oxo nor atd shouldnt be used for pct...
    confusing..

11. Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob View Post
    intresting I just read in another forum that atd is the best pct product yet created.. even better than nolva or clomid. and here on primordial site it says neither 6-oxo nor atd shouldnt be used for pct...
    confusing..
    If you're reading that ATD is the best PCT product ever then they must be selling it. This topic has been hashed and rehashed over and over... its NOT for PCT and should never be used in PCT.

If it was so great we would just sell it, but its not.

-Eric

12. There are plenty of great products you dont sell

But those steroid profiles are ****ing awesome.

13. Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob View Post
    intresting I just read in another forum that atd is the best pct product yet created.. even better than nolva or clomid. and here on primordial site it says neither 6-oxo nor atd shouldnt be used for pct...
    confusing..
    Truth is it is not and in fact if not used carefully can really make things go wrong in PCT. Not products like 6-oxo and ATD don't have their place.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

14. I've used atd, and 6-oxo as extras in my pct, and dislike both, esp atd, I feel it does more harm than good. but thats me.

I do however like 50mg of 6-bromo e/d.

Primordial Performance should release a clone of oxyguno which was 11-oxo methyl clostebol in liquavade form. that'd be nice if we cant get the fura.

any update on the b isomer thats listed in the sd profile?

15. Very Informative!

Hey does anyone know the actual dose of methylstenbolone [MethylSten(tm)] in each Mass Tab? I read the average dosing protocol on the PP site to be 5-20mg ED standalone and was curious to see if anyone knows. I can't figure it out from looking at the back of this bottle, damn proprietary blends! Thanks.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ATLAS114 View Post
    Ids is still tryn to convince me that my grow tabs r methystenbolone.
    Masstabs will never be seen again dont kid urself that goes for everybody. This is the last call for good. The products still circulating r all that will ever b created EVER.
    And 4 years later there back .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    By thesinner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 584
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:32 PM
  2. Steroid Profiles.
    By natty texan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:17 AM
  3. Which designer steroid would you...