New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Very nice thanks for the great info and I'm loving the clone listings as well.


  2. Would love to see a profile of Propadrol. The only credible comments I have read were that it contained a progestin and an AI.
    •   
       


  3. this is awesome, i love the bars to measure the different characteristics such as muscle mass, and water retention, i would like to see a shut down measurement

  4. Has anyone tried DMZ produced by GEN X labs????

    This much I promise you it won't be around long. They won't wait to legislate on this one, it will get siezed for sure.

    I was told about it, so I gave it a shot.

    I absolutley have never used anything to this point that works like this.

    It reminds me of a double dose of the old Anadrol 50 when it was avaliable. I haven't had the water retintion, but the strength increase is even more than the old AD 50's.

    I researched it, and it is actually an older steroid from the 60's that was shelved for some reason. Thankfully the chinese worked the magic on it and made it oral. You have to double up on the milk thistle because it beats your liver to death. Comparable to Hitler's Methyl test. Blood in the urine means to back off a little, and up the thistle.

    I added some precautionary tums to help the kidneys.

    Go get all you can, because it wont be around for long.

    I will attach what I found to explain my ability to add 85 lbs to my bench in 2 weeks.

    God has given us DMZ from GEN-X labs, and the FDA will soon take it away.

    Cant attach Google this::::

    17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine
    Cant attach Google this::::

  5. Quote Originally Posted by greensupp View Post
    Has anyone tried DMZ produced by GEN X labs????

    This much I promise you it won't be around long. They won't wait to legislate on this one, it will get siezed for sure.

    I was told about it, so I gave it a shot.

    I absolutley have never used anything to this point that works like this.

    It reminds me of a double dose of the old Anadrol 50 when it was avaliable. I haven't had the water retintion, but the strength increase is even more than the old AD 50's.

    I researched it, and it is actually an older steroid from the 60's that was shelved for some reason. Thankfully the chinese worked the magic on it and made it oral. You have to double up on the milk thistle because it beats your liver to death. Comparable to Hitler's Methyl test. Blood in the urine means to back off a little, and up the thistle.

    I added some precautionary tums to help the kidneys.

    Go get all you can, because it wont be around for long.

    I will attach what I found to explain my ability to add 85 lbs to my bench in 2 weeks.

    God has given us DMZ from GEN-X labs, and the FDA will soon take it away.

    Cant attach Google this::::

    17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine
    Cant attach Google this::::
    It's just dimethazine and this sounds like spam/ad.
    •   
       


  6. Spam the hell you say?????

    Don't take it, that will show me......

    Stay small stick boy...


    When you walk in the gym you wont be able to see me because i am surrounded by figure chicks.

    Best of luck : )

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SuperBig View Post
    Would love to see a profile of Propadrol. The only credible comments I have read were that it contained a progestin and an AI.
    What is it?

    -Eric

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    What is it?

    -Eric
    Propadrol is:

    12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17
    6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate 30mg


    I have always read that this was developed by EST and proprietary to them. But getting any info about it is always suspect at best.

  9. The only one I didn't see was Alpha One.

  10. I've got a few bottles of propadrol as well, would be interested in a write up, however it's obvious it is not a well known or used compound.. The consensus is that it's a cutting agent with strength gains.. It contains an AI (3-OHAT) and "looks" like MaxLMG but is not the same- in fact it's reportedly completely the opposite..
    IDK too much but since it's so cheap I got a few bottles for a cut.
    Hope you guys at PP can get some more info than I was able to get!
    BTW your profiles are awesome!

  11. Good info.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MPFit View Post
    I've got a few bottles of propadrol as well, would be interested in a write up, however it's obvious it is not a well known or used compound.. The consensus is that it's a cutting agent with strength gains.. It contains an AI (3-OHAT) and "looks" like MaxLMG but is not the same- in fact it's reportedly completely the opposite..
    IDK too much but since it's so cheap I got a few bottles for a cut.
    Hope you guys at PP can get some more info than I was able to get!
    BTW your profiles are awesome!
    Actually if you search around here you will find out that the tech writeup was wrong, and it is NOT 3-OHAT, and definitely not maxLMG. There is a log over at PHF that is very detailed and the guy got some great gains and detailed effects at different doses.

  13. Ive read that, I've also read that the AI's nomenclature is mislabeled.. IDK the product label has actually changed 2 or 3 times since it's been out which is why there's little to no info on it.. and yea it's def not maxLMG.. wish more feedback came out on it but obviously there isn't much interest in this compound..

  14. Wow, this is very nice. It's a great source of info for new people deciding on prohormones too. There are a few running lists but none this accurate and detailed. This is a service to the community in my opinion.

    PP is a good company with some high quality supplements backed by REAL science. I look forward to seeing what prohormones (besides sdrol) you guys might put out in the future.

    I realize this info is associated with PP's website but this SHOULD be stickied, its far better than the current lists up there.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  15. Alpha 1, 11 oxo

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SuperBig View Post
    Propadrol is:

    12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17
    6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate 30mg


    I have always read that this was developed by EST and proprietary to them. But getting any info about it is always suspect at best.
    This might be the same compound -


    but "12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17" would have to be incorrectly labeled..

    -Eric

  17. Pmag profile would be helpful.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Pmag profile would be helpful.
    What is it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    What is it
    promagnon clone 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol.

    i had some of the old H Roid by hard core formulations its similar to hdrol but better in terms of strength gain. i prefer it over hdrol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    promagnon clone 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol.

    i had some of the old H Roid by hard core formulations its similar to hdrol but better in terms of strength gain. i prefer it over hdrol.
    I see.

    1,4-chloro is pretty much the same as 4-chloro, but Its my understanding that the feedback is generally better with the 1,4 chloro.

    -Eric

  21. Saw 6-bromoandrostenedione mentioned, and it would be cool to see.

    Awesome work guys.

  22. subbed. great info!

  23. Nice writeup but you forgot the most important long-term side effect scale: blood pressure/ lipids. Is this due to the fact, that most of the data is based on anecdotal reports? No offense, there is just not much scientific data availible for PHs.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzogo View Post
    Nice writeup but you forgot the most important long-term side effect scale: blood pressure/ lipids. Is this due to the fact, that most of the data is based on anecdotal reports? No offense, there is just not much scientific data availible for PHs.
    Blood pressure and lipids are affected by almost every hormonal anabolic cycle in the short term to some degree (rather than the long term). It's the long-term accumulation of excessive short term "insults" that leads to things like athereosclerosis. These alterations are going to be highly variable based on genetic factors too, even more so than expected gains in strength, libido, etc.

    BTW, they do rate water retention on their scales. Water retention, whether subcutaneous (estrogen-associated) or intracellular (mineralocorticoid related), will in general cause your blood pressure to increase. Consequently, look at the profile for diendione/tren-it causes a good deal of water retention but the article says that it doesn't aromatize. Ergo, its water retention is likely mineralocorticoid related and has different mechanisms for mitigating it versus estrogen-induced water leaks into the SC space.

    Highly androgenic compounds also tend to strongly affect blood pressure. Compounds related to DHT often have some anti-aromatase properties which combine with the androgenicity to further demolish your lipid profile (since estrogen helps protect your HDL). The A:A rating is listed for many compounds on PP's website. It's not the end-all answer, but it's a start.

    There are some studies available, and experts like Seth Roberts (cited in many of the profiles) have been able to accurately infer certain characteristics about these newer compounds. Of course anecdotal information is more prevalent and in many cases quite useful, but there is scientific info out there too (just harder to come by of course).

    For superdrol for instance, Seth says something like it is a potent inhibitor of 11BSH. You can infer from that (though he outright says it in his book) that high blood pressure secondary to water and salt retention secondary to 11BSH inhibition is a strong possibility with superdrol. And the anecdotal reports back up superdrol's effects on blood pressure.

    For lipids, oral 17aa's are often the worst offenders. If that is taken as premise, you can infer that di-methylated steroids like superdrol are typically going to be worse on your lipids than most single methylated steroids.

    Very harsh stacks (like a phera/superdrol bridge with tren in the background) are going to be the worst of the worst in terms of bringing your HDL close to 0 and inducing high blood pressure.

    Dimethazine was used clinically almost 50 years ago, and there are clinical studies showing its severe liver toxicity. So it is new on the PH scene, but really just a previously used but now abandoned medical steroid (in Italy).

    More and more bloodwork is accruing too on the forums which further answers the lipids issue and some ppl log their BP during the cycle as well.

    Also, it is amazing how much can be inferred by a chemist or someone with a suitable knowledge of chemistry by just looking at the structure of a given compound. "This is missing a 3-keto group, but..." etc.

    I don't think I answered your question, but a good reference like Seth's Anabolic Pharm book can give you a good overview of general hormonal systems in the body and how many of the established steroids effect said systems. From that, you can make some surprisingly educated guesses and conclusions where new compounds lack data, etc. Combine that knowledge with anecdotal information from forums and users and you might be surprised at what you can semi-accurately speculate or suggest.

  25. Good post, thanks.

    My point of view:
    Most of the knowledge is based on hypothesis and conclusions. There are only a few human studies. I know, thats the best we can get and I am happy we have ppl like Seth but the scales are more guessed than measured (again, no offense).

    PHs/AAS do the most harm thru Cardiovascular side effects and I don't know, why temorary things like acne or aggression are listed while heart related sides are not.

    But again: nice summary.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    By thesinner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 586
    Last Post: 04-16-2017, 09:36 AM
  2. Steroid Profiles.
    By natty texan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:17 AM
  3. Which designer steroid would you...
    By Juicaholic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 08:48 PM
  4. Steroid Profiles?
    By m4gnum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in