Needing a testosterone base for your cycle? Not wanting to break the law or inject testosterone?
Dermacrine is the closest legal thing to testosterone, and is orally active using Liqua-Vade delivery technology. (1)
Of course, Dermacrine won't pack on 25lbs of lean mass like pure injectable testosterone, but it can provide some of the important benefits.
The main ingredient -
DHEA: A natural hormone that converts to androgenic/anabolic hormones.
Although DHEA appears to have limited conversion to actual testosterone, it will readily convert to the hormone androstenedione -- A very similar hormone to testosterone, with potent anabolic and androgenic effects. (1,2,9) Despite its ability to raise estrogen, androstenedione has been shown to significantly increase lean muscle mass and strength in men, while slightly reducing body fat. (2)
The liver also converts DHEA to the hormone 7-oxo DHEA, which is a powerful thermogenic hormone. Human studies have shown 7-oxo DHEA can reduce body fat by several pounds after only 6 weeks. (4-8)
DHEA can also support the immune system, and possibly prevent fatigue and lethargy from other steroid hormones. (10-12)
Thank you loyal Primordial fans!
Yours in health & fitness,
Primordial Founder & President
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
Visit - Primordial Performance
Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230
1. The Future of Nutrient Delivery - Liqua-Vade
2. Delta-4-androstene-3,17-dione binds androgen receptor, promotes myogenesis in vitro, and increases serum testosterone levels, fat-free mass, and muscle strength in hypogonadal men.
Jasuja R et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2005 Feb;90(2):855-63 Nov 2
3. Evolution of genital masculinization: why do female hyaenas have such a large ‘penis’?
Trends Ecol Evol 12:58-62 (1995)
4. Ergosteroids: Induction of Thermogenic Enzymes in Liver of Rats Treated with Steroids Derived from Dehydroepiandrosterone.
H Lardy, et al.
PNAS, Jul 1995; 92: 6617
5. Ergosteroids VI. Metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone by rat liver in vitro: A liquid chromatographic mass spectrometric study.
Marwah, A., et al.
J. Chromatog. (2002). B 767, 285-299.
6. Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in liver of rats treated with steroids derived from dehydroepiandrosterone.
LARDY H, et al.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 92: 6617-6619, 1995.
7. A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of 3 - acetyl - 7 - oxo - dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults.
Kalman, D., et al.
(2000). Curr. Ther. Res. 61, 435-442.
8. The effect of 7 - keto Naturalean on weight loss: A randomized, double blind placebo controlled trial. Zenk, J., et al.
(2002). Curr. Ther. Res. 63, 263-272.
9. Physiological Changes in Dehydroepiandrosterone Are Not Reflected by Serum Levels of Active Androgens and Estrogens But of Their Metabolites: Intracrinology
Fernand et al.
Reproductive Endocrinology (1997) Vol. 82, No. 8 2403-2409
10. Activation of immune function by dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in age- advanced men.
Khorram O, et al.
J Gerontol 1997; 52A:M1- M7.
11. Oral dehydroepiandrosterone in physiologic doses modulates immune function in postmenopausal women.
Casson PR, et al.
Am J Obstet Gynecol. 169:1536-1539. 1993
12. Novel brain function: biosynthesis and actions of neurosteroids in neurons.
K Tsutsui, et al.
Neurosci Res, Apr 2000; 36(4): 261-73.