- 02-06-2010, 06:12 PM
I had some very saddening news today,an associate of mine revealed to me that he has multiple organ faliure.I saw him last summer and he looked good,he was tanned and lean...Little did i know that he was abusing steroids,alchohol and cocaine.
Now he has lost most of his muscle and has aged,he looks very ill.He either was totally ignorant or totally out of control.There was absolutely no need for this to happen,it`s all about making informed decisions and taking all the necessary precautions and not killing yourself.
For those who think they can get away with it,think again,be safe an be sensible,it`s made me think about the way i do things and shall be my reminder.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BxGymRat in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:32 AM
- By jakellpet in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2008, 06:10 PM
- By Alpha Omega in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 28Last Post: 08-16-2007, 01:32 PM
- By RoberG623 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:02 PM
- By lvtrojan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2004, 07:10 PM