Best OTC AI's to compliment a SERM

  1. Registered User
    phonefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    105
    Answers
    0

    Best OTC AI's to compliment a SERM


    my experience is limited to Reversitol by iForce - definitely solid/effective product - but now its been discontinued and difficult to find!!

    What others do you all recommend based on your experiences?

  2. Registered User
    wolverines's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    Im pretty sure I force just came out with a 2nd version of reversitol... But my favorite otc ai is formestane.
  3. Registered User
    phonefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    105
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Im pretty sure I force just came out with a 2nd version of reversitol... But my favorite otc ai is formestane.
    your absolutely right i just checked iforce's homepage....reversitol v2 is a totally new formulation...wonder if anyone has tried it or can vouch for it???

    when you refer to formestane im assuming your speaking of the topical from cel?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    wolverines's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    I've been using formex by IBE and its awesome... Really helps to harden you up and lower water retention.
  5. Registered User
    ktatro1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    563
    Answers
    0


    Formex is tops IMO. I loved that stuff. Not to mention the added benny of converting to 4-hydroxy-test. Stay away from transdermal if you have a girlfriend or any female friends that you may encounter. Formestane will make you very very very horny. Topical form has the ability to rub off onto someone else and absorb. May not be great if that someone else is a female.
  6. Registered User
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,495
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    Formex is tops IMO. I loved that stuff. Not to mention the added benny of converting to 4-hydroxy-test. Stay away from transdermal if you have a girlfriend or any female friends that you may encounter. Formestane will make you very very very horny. Topical form has the ability to rub off onto someone else and absorb. May not be great if that someone else is a female.
    This will be a short thread. Transdermal Formestane all th way. Your transdermal fears are highly exaggerated! I use Form with no issues. Let it dry for a few minutes as directed and all is well. Last I checked I think Formex is gone because of ingredients issues. Correct me if wrong.
  7. Registered User
    michael75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    218
    Answers
    0


    Andrenosterone on week 3 of PCT in low doses 200/300mg ed.
  8. Registered User
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,491
    Answers
    0


    Lots of folks like 6-bromo, but formestane seems to be the most popular
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  9. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    I've been using formex by IBE and its awesome... Really helps to harden you up and lower water retention.
    do u run it through out cycle or for pct? just wondering im looking to add it in on cyce for a 10 week andropen 275 kickstarted with 4 week x-tren
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I got the best compliment ever today!!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:50 PM
  2. A supplement to compliment...........
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 04:09 AM
  3. Is M4OHN a good compliment to T3??
    By the_destroyer55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 11:50 PM
  4. heheh... got the best compliment
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in