Best OTC AI's to compliment a SERM

phonefool

Awards
my experience is limited to Reversitol by iForce - definitely solid/effective product - but now its been discontinued and difficult to find!!

What others do you all recommend based on your experiences?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure I force just came out with a 2nd version of reversitol... But my favorite otc ai is formestane.

phonefool

Awards
Im pretty sure I force just came out with a 2nd version of reversitol... But my favorite otc ai is formestane.
your absolutely right i just checked iforce's homepage....reversitol v2 is a totally new formulation...wonder if anyone has tried it or can vouch for it???

when you refer to formestane im assuming your speaking of the topical from cel?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I've been using formex by IBE and its awesome... Really helps to harden you up and lower water retention.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Formex is tops IMO. I loved that stuff. Not to mention the added benny of converting to 4-hydroxy-test. Stay away from transdermal if you have a girlfriend or any female friends that you may encounter. Formestane will make you very very very horny. Topical form has the ability to rub off onto someone else and absorb. May not be great if that someone else is a female.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Formex is tops IMO. I loved that stuff. Not to mention the added benny of converting to 4-hydroxy-test. Stay away from transdermal if you have a girlfriend or any female friends that you may encounter. Formestane will make you very very very horny. Topical form has the ability to rub off onto someone else and absorb. May not be great if that someone else is a female.
This will be a short thread. Transdermal Formestane all th way. Your transdermal fears are highly exaggerated! I use Form with no issues. Let it dry for a few minutes as directed and all is well. Last I checked I think Formex is gone because of ingredients issues. Correct me if wrong.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Andrenosterone on week 3 of PCT in low doses 200/300mg ed.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of folks like 6-bromo, but formestane seems to be the most popular

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
I've been using formex by IBE and its awesome... Really helps to harden you up and lower water retention.
do u run it through out cycle or for pct? just wondering im looking to add it in on cyce for a 10 week andropen 275 kickstarted with 4 week x-tren:dunno: