EST Methyl XT expiration date

polskishelby

Awards
Ordered 3 bottles of this stuff and they sent me 03/2010, 05/2010, 07/2010 expiration dates. I'm still on PCT till March 1st.

Question - You think its do-able to go from 4weeks of H-Drol, 4weeks PCT then jump straight into Methyl XT, or should I stick to the original plan of 4weeks on H-Drol, 4weeks PCT, 4weeks off everything?

Question 2 - Is it wise to ignore the expiration dates by a couple of weeks? I know it sounds like a no brainier but Protein company's, milk company's, meat company's put expiration dates on the products when it has been proven that you can go past the expiration date. Seems like Methylated PH are a different ball park and im just looking for a consensus. Anyone went past the expiration date before......?

jdorazio

Awards
i wouldn't jump straight into a m1a clone after pct. stuff is supposedly extremely harsh, you could always wait a few weeks after pct then get bloodwork done to see if youve recovered fully then go from there. i also plan on running this stuff in the near future, just ordered a bottle a few days ago, cant wait!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they'll be fine, just store them in a cool, dry place. they should be good for a couple more years.

jdorazio

Awards
if you store it in a cool dry place and keep it sealed you shouldn't have any problem with it losing potency for a good while especially if you only wait a few months after the exp. date

MrZMan

Awards
Hey guys i'm about to start this methyl xt. But i want to stack it with something but don't know what yet since there are so many products out there. I know i'll be using animal pak when i wake up and protein after work out. I've been doing a lot of research on this product and I like what i see. So any suggestions on what to stack it with and how to stack it?

jdorazio

Awards
be careful stacking this stuff, remember it's supposedly a precursor to m1t, one of the most toxic oral steroids to date. i suggest looking for logs where people might've stacked it and see the results. I know i read a log where a guy stacked it with sus500 and had to end the cycle early due to sides.

MrZMan

Awards
Okay so i just started just on methyl xt. Wow this stuff is amazing i have so much more focus and strength. I am taking it with animal pak and protein thats it. I am a believer of this product.