Help Build my cycle

fuzionfreak

Awards
I recently looked threw my supplement stash and found some stuff i've had left over from previous cycles. Need a little advice, was thinking of taking Alpha-Drol for a 2 week cycle (2 pills a day) then taking Testanon 2250 for the last 2 weeks. (2 pills a day). Ive also got Tamoxifen for PCT. Was wondering if I should stack 20mg per day of that while taking the Tastanon or take it after-wards. And how long should I take the Tramoxifen for and at what doseage? Im not worried about liver damage due to both A-Drol and Testanon having milk thistle as an active ingredent. Thats why I didnt include anything like that in the stack. I dont know to much about Testanon but from what I've read it's been used as during PCT by some people. All advice is welcomed. Thanks. I also have Novedex XT should I add that in anywhere. I know some people are gonna ask stats, Im 22 224lbs prob. 15-18% body fat. Ive been training for awhile, Im not new to working out at all, however im just getting back into the supplement game. I usually take 2 scoups of Jack3d pre-work out and usually just a shake after. As far as food intake im at about 2500-3000 calories a day. Being a cop and working 12hr shift sometimes is hard to get it all in, and they're all clean calories for the most part. Thanks again, sorry for the long post.