P-plex 5-6 wks or havoc bridge?

colinc23

Awards
Hey guys ,

Just wanted to get some opinions. I am currrently on day 16 of p-plex. I am running it at 40mg (started at 20 worked my way up) So far its great. This is my first run with P-plex. (i have done 2 havoc cycles previously)

I have gone from about 255 to 260 and prob lost a touch of fat as well. Strength is improving steadily and rapidly. Hit 315 for 10 on bent rows, PRs left and right, yeahh budday!

Now i was thinking of either running the p plex for 5 or 6 weeks solo or bridging in to havoc, so start havoc in week 4, maybe 30mg pplex 20mg havoc then continuing havoc solo at 30-50mg for 2 or 3 weeks then starting pct. I have liqui nolva and a natty test booster for pct with some milk thistle.

So what do you think?

colinc23

Awards
bump.

someone must have an opinion, i also have mdrol on hand but i have never used this compound before.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
First question is how old are you? I seriously wouldn't start to run the M-drol if you havent run it solo before thats for sure. You should have started your bridge at the beginning of your third week. I personally would run the P-plex solo first before I would bridge it. You said you have Milk thistle on hand for pct, does that mean you didnt preload it and are not currently taking it?

colinc23

Awards
I am 23. I wasn;t plannign on using the mdrol this go round. I am aware though that pplex and havoc are both class I steroids. Dont worry about the milk thistle brah I have it ready for PCT. No I am not drinking at all on cycle. Yes I take this seriously.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You should have preloaded the milk thistle 2 weeks prior to running your cycle and been taking it straight through along with Hawthorne berry and saw palmetto. I would save your Havoc for your next cycle especially if you haven't been on the correct support supps. You don't have to be drinking on cycle for this to be toxic to your liver bro.

colinc23

Awards
damn it.

this is why these boards sometimes suck. You ask for advice or opinions and you end up being scolded by support supp nazi's. "welll you should have been preloading 3 months ago bro"

gymaddict, thanks man but i got it covered. Not everyone can spend infintite amounts of money on this hobby between food, whey, other supps, PCT's

Whats everyone else think. Honestly I may wait and see how p plex treats me in week 4-5. Right now its just exploding. Hit 405 on bench for a single. If it keeps up I may jsut taper the dosage down in week 6 and be happy with that.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not I am trying to help you, so lose your attitude. I am not scolding you. FYI support supps are very inexpensive. You are taking a Class 1 steroid here. It is toxic to your liver as is, hence why support supps are IMPORTANT. If your going to do this you should do it right. You asked for advice and I gave it. You can take it however you want but it seems your going to do whatever you want any way so good luck to you.

colinc23

Awards
anyone have any expierience with bridging p plex into havoc?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any expierience with bridging p plex into havoc?
you don't see to many ppl Bridging the two because they are both a pretty wicked AAS clone in themselves. . .let alone a 5-6wk cycle. . .i would hold it to 4 on a solo cycle due to teh fact that these compounds have a VERY HIGH rate of SHUTDOWN. . . do one at a time and you sell better results my friend. . .the reason your not seeing to much input is because of that reason. . .Again if your really eager to do this to yourself. . bridge 3rd week HAVE SERM ON HAND. . .NOLVA OR CLOMI/great test booster!!! and milk thistle/saw/all that fun stuff!!! be careful. . again not yell just some food for thought. . .TWO MAJOR COMPOUNDS. . . :trout:

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
you don't see to many ppl Bridging the two because they are both a pretty wicked AAS clone in themselves. . .let alone a 5-6wk cycle. . .i would hold it to 4 on a solo cycle due to teh fact that these compounds have a VERY HIGH rate of SHUTDOWN. . . do one at a time and you sell better results my friend. . .the reason your not seeing to much input is because of that reason. . .Again if your really eager to do this to yourself. . bridge 3rd week HAVE SERM ON HAND. . .NOLVA OR CLOMI/great test booster!!! and milk thistle/saw/all that fun stuff!!! be careful. . again not yell just some food for thought. . .TWO MAJOR COMPOUNDS. . . :trout:
I agree completely. You will get more gains out of two solo runs at 4 weeks than one bridged run.

colinc23

Awards
I dunno man, a 6 week bridge of 2 orals is not that crazy of a cycle

colinc23

Awards
I agree completely. You will get more gains out of two solo runs at 4 weeks than one bridged run.
yeah I prob would but I have run havoc twice already and thought it was relatively mild. decent strength gains with good fat loss component thats why i thought it might make a good match with something wet like p plex

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
As far as dosage times for the p-plex what times did u guys take it and how apart from cycle assist? thanks

colinc23

Awards
Ive actually ran 2-3 caps of PP(19.2mg per cap) for weeks 1-4 and E-stane at30-50 for weeks 3-6~~~~~~~~~~~WITH 6oxo, PCT Assist and Reduce xt for PCT. It was actually a very good cycle with aggression thru the roof:)

Nice. I am on day 18 of p plex now. Would you reccoment bridging it the same way you did?

Any other comments on it or things you would have done differently? thanks for your input

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Is Havoc the same as Spawn Epi/Tren ? if it is i wouldnt bridge it with p-plex bro thats like running 3 compounds in a single run could cause some serious damage but if u are going to do it make a log of it with dosage amount your a big guy at 250lbs so u should be able to tolarate sides at a lower dosage. good luck

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Is Havoc the same as Spawn Epi/Tren ? if it is i wouldnt bridge it with p-plex bro thats like running 3 compounds in a single run could cause some serious damage but if u are going to do it make a log of it with dosage amount your a big guy at 250lbs so u should be able to tolarate sides at a lower dosage. good luck
No Havoc is just one compound Epi. Epi is in Spawn along with Tren.

dsc08c

Awards
i just finished up an m-drol bridged to p-plex cycle. 6 weeks total. i feel like in all honesty, 4 weeks would have been enough. only minor weight gains the last 2 weeks.... but it was nice to have another couple weeks of beast strength. also, i noticed p-plex was pretty androgenic. lots of aggression, acne on shoulder/back, and noticeable amount of hair loss.