Superdrol Stack?

sethsell

Awards
First off... Hello all, I'm new here and very eager to learn all I can about PH's and the associated risks as well as the benefits. I have been training for since I was fifteen, so just about ten years now. Jeez, thats weird to think about, haha.

I have always had pretty good test levels and I didn't really ever think about using a PH. However now that I'm not exactly a whipper snapper anymore I am starting to see that Im not getting nearly as good gains as I did, haha.
I have used tribulus and other non-hormone test boosters so Im not completely in the dark with all things hormone related.
I have been doing quite a bit of reading and feel somewhat comfortable with the info that I have but I wanted to ask the opinions of those who surely know more on such things than I do.

Sooo....

Here is what I have come to understand as a good PH stack and PCT.

-Stack-
M-Drol (Superdrol) 10/20/30/30
Epistane 10/20/30/30
Milk thistle 500mg per day
Primaforce Pro-liver
BSN Nitrix (to promote 24 hour vascularity)

-PCT-
Tamofixen 40/30/20/10
6-Trione (6-OXO)
Saw Palmetto 325mg per day
Fenugreek
DHEA 200/200/100/100
BCAA Supp.
Tribulus
BSN Atro-Phex (cutting, start halfway through PCT)

Is there anything I am forgetting, or am lacking?

Thanks for the criticism,

Seth

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Why ohh why would you try to cut 1/2 way through pct. You will going to lose are ur gains from your cycle.

What have u run before? If u have not run either solo do that first.

10-20mg of epi will not do anything. Pretty much a waste.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh and nitrix is just over priced aakg. And will not do what u are seeking.

sethsell

Awards
I have taken Epi before and liked the dry gains and ran a not so amazing PCT that didn't work too well, but overall a good experience. I used that dosage too, what dosage would be better for a bulking application?

I already have the Nitrix, birthday gift from the wife. Oh well, haha.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
IMO bad choice to cut during pct. especially deciding to start a cut during week 3 when ur cortisol is going to be highest, bad decision. also why the dhea in ur pct? thats way too much anyway and will just convert to estrogen and slow ur recovery by partially suppressing u somewhat. and again nitrix is not going to give u 24 hr vascularity, and last why do you want to use sd for ur first cycle and stack it when u have no idea how ur body is going to react to either compound. at least u have a serm for pct

sethsell

Awards
I have used Epi before, my gains weren't amazing due to my bad PCT.
I wont cut during this PCT, that is probably why I didn't have great results before, haha. I think that my body wont have much of an issue with Superdrol, I never saw any side effects from the Epi so I would think that s-drol will mess with me too much. I can deal with a little side effects but I doubt I will have any.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
drop the dhea from ur pct then and get a decent test booster. how did u run the epi last time and what was ur pct like?

sethsell

Awards
Okay, no DHEA and tribulus as a test booster.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
SD is a wayyyyyy different beast than epi. You obviously really need to do more homwork. Your epi dosage is off. And fo not need to stack SD with ANYTHING if u haven't run it solo. And NO way 30mg is need esp if u haven't run SD.

sethsell

Awards
That is why I am asking questions before jumping into anything. I was told that I should run both, the epi in place to assist in gains and help with any gyno.

It would be better to run S-Drol on lower dosages then? 10/20/20/20?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
do not use tribulus as ur testbooster buy something that has been shown to work. PCT assist, sustain alpha, Recycle, mass FX, t-force, primal male, drive, stoked....

sethsell

Awards
Ok Ill go with PCT Assist, I've heard good things about that.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I would recommend just running the Superdrol solo to see how it goes. Many people find it to be very toxic, which is why I pulsed it instead of running a straight cycle. If you are running straight, I agree that you should try 10/20/20/20. Even on a pulse I did not use over 20 mg, and I only experienced mild back pumps and a little lethargy. Get some L-Taurine for the back pumps - it works.

sethsell

Awards
Ok sounds good. Thanks to everyone for their help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6
Supplements 0