Trusting legitimacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavtrooper96

Awards
I am wondering how one can trust the legitimacy of certain places. Like when I want to get something to do research on my guinea pig? What is something to look for to know youre not giving your just some water or or watered down research product?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a doctor to write you a prescription.thats the only way to be sure

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
google, forums....just tons of research. personally id avoid anything that didnt have any reviews about it.

and a lot of times these research chem places and UGLs are not found over the web for certain reasons so feedback may be non-existent.

trust ur source or go elsewhere

cavtrooper96

Awards
So would sites advertised here be legitimate?

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I'm on my iPhone so I can't see them. If it's a sponsor then yes if it's just the random ad bs who knows. Might be worth just risking the $40-$60. Asking for sources is frowned upon by everyone to keep idiots from using them and hurting themselves.

cavtrooper96

Awards
I'm on my iPhone so I can't see them. If it's a sponsor then yes if it's just the random ad bs who knows. Might be worth just risking the $40-$60. Asking for sources is frowned upon by everyone to keep idiots from using them and hurting themselves.
I knew they were frowned upon, which is why im being very careful with my wording. Ive found hundreds but dont know if they are legitimate.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
There are a few research chem sites that are legit and there are a lot of them that are not. Research as much as you can and you'll be able to make up your mind about where to go as far as serms and research chems go. Remember to do your research in a lot of places too you want to hear as many opinions as you can

cavtrooper96

Awards
I knew they were frowned upon, which is why im being very careful with my wording. Ive found hundreds but dont know if they are legitimate.
Splitting hairs here. Is it against the rules for me to say one to someone in IM and they say yes, no dont know?:006:

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Splitting hairs here. Is it against the rules for me to say one to someone in IM and they say yes, no dont know?:006:
Yes it is. You'll find that on any bodybuilding/workout forum. Just a heads up I don't want you to get banned. google is your friend at some point you just have to make the leap. Worse case you lose $55 and they never send you anything in the mail and you aren't able to test the product on those lab rats.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, thats against the rules as well. There are other boards where it isn't, but you'll just have to hunt for them, sorry

cavtrooper96

Awards
It's understood guys. Its not the money, It's that it could be bunk and the rats all suffer from terribly low test and all the other sides rats could get for taking water as their PCT!!! For real their nuts are already small enough :biglaugh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll say that most research places that have been around a long time sell decent stuff. possibly under or over dosed, but likely to contain what is on the label. Its no guarantee though. So I'd start with building a list of place names, then googling them to see how long other people have talked about them

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Google the name of the website + 'scam' and see what comes up.

cavtrooper96

Awards
I found one place offering my rats a free sample. One wouldnt think that they would offer a free sample and it be bunk. Wish my lab was better so I could test the potency and purity.

Status
Not open for further replies.