Will this be enough?

michael75

michael75

Awards
I have time against me and need to start my stack of sdrol/pp asap,the thing is that i ordered the wrong cycle support,i got anabolic innovations life support instead of the cycle support...If you don`t already know the life support is half the strength and would only last about 2 weeks.

I contacted the supplier and told him of my error,they were very good and told me to send it back and they would replace it with what i required,the thing is that it has got held up in the post,even possibly lost,which means i would have to wait and make a claim.

Money at the moment is tight,so ordering more is not an option,what i do have though,and take all the time anyway is:Milk thistle (54mg silymarin) CQ10 30mg,saw palmetto extract 320mg,a good multi vitamin,lecithin 1200mg,rhodiola rosea 250mg,1000mg omega 3,6 and 9 and 180mg cranberry extract.

WILL THIS BE ENOUGH? for support?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I have time against me and need to start my stack of sdrol/pp asap,the thing is that i ordered the wrong cycle support,i got anabolic innovations life support instead of the cycle support...If you don`t already know the life support is half the strength and would only last about 2 weeks.

I contacted the supplier and told him of my error,they were very good and told me to send it back and they would replace with what i required,the thing is that it has got held up in the post,even possibly lost,which means i would have to wait and make a claim.

Money at the moment is tight,so ordering more is not an option,what i do have though,and take all the time anyway is:Milk thistle (54mg silymarin) CQ10 30mg,saw palmetto extract 320mg,a good multi vitamin,lecithin 1200mg,rhodiola rosea 250mg,omega 3,6 and 9 1000mg and 180mg cranberry extract.

WILL THIS BE ENOUGH? for support?
yea that should be fine.. if you could grab some hawthorne berry you'd be perfect. I'm all about it for blood pressure, works wonders for me. Haven't had a spike all cycle. Make sure to not dose that milk thristle too close to your sd or pp

michael75

michael75

Awards
Thanks for your reply,tomorrow i`ll go to the local health store and get some hawthornberry.The milk thistle i will take early afternoon inbetween doses.

When or if my cycle support turns up i can start taking that and use whats left for my next cycle.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would add some red rice yeast its cheap take it with you coq10

michael75

michael75

Awards
So i live in a small town and both health stores don`t sell either Hawthorn berry extract or RYR.

Maybe i wont bother...I took 15mg phera/10mg sdrol last night and 30mg phera/20mg sdrol today,i feel good!

My workout tonight was awesome,i did 15mins on the bike to warm up and had the resistance quite high,lookin down at my legs i could see the blood coming up to the surface,the muscles felt engorgedad and pumped,it felt good.

Usually after going at it like that my legs would ache for a bit,i more or less bounced off the bike,muscles felt solid with no ache at all...At 34 years old i need more time to recover,not with this sh1t,actually thats what i love about good PHs and DSs.

As for the weights it was a delight,back on form again.I had been feeling fatigued of late,becoming lazy because it all seemed such an effort,i have a very physical job anyway,so when i find a product like this it revitalises me and gives me that much needed strength.

Maybe it`s all in my mind,like a placebo thing,even if it is,i still know it`s in my system.I`m looking forward to growing some more.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
No, DO NOT TAKE RYR. It will put a lot of stress on your liver if you take it alongside a PH.
are you serious? Is that why they've taken it out of the cycle support???

And 54mg silymarin seems low compared to most milk thistle products. My Now Silymarin has 300 and thats still a lot less than C support.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Yes, i believe it's been removed. My orange AI CS doesn't have it and know my cycle assist has never included RYR.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
So i live in a small town and both health stores don`t sell either Hawthorn berry extract or RYR.

Maybe i wont bother...I took 15mg phera/10mg sdrol last night and 30mg phera/20mg sdrol today,i feel good!

My workout tonight was awesome,i did 15mins on the bike to warm up and had the resistance quite high,lookin down at my legs i could see the blood coming up to the surface,the muscles felt engorgedad and pumped,it felt good.

Usually after going at it like that my legs would ache for a bit,i more or less bounced off the bike,muscles felt solid with no ache at all...At 34 years old i need more time to recover,not with this sh1t,actually thats what i love about good PHs and DSs.

As for the weights it was a delight,back on form again.I had been feeling fatigued of late,becoming lazy because it all seemed such an effort,i have a very physical job anyway,so when i find a product like this it revitalises me and gives me that much needed strength.

Maybe it`s all in my mind,like a placebo thing,even if it is,i still know it`s in my system.I`m looking forward to growing some more.
Good luck man...that stuff is powerful, so try to get it if you can. I doubt it's the placebo...you're on some strong sh!t.

michael75

michael75

Awards
The milk thistle that i have is 3000mg (54mg silymarin).

After doing a bit of research it is suggested that a lot,if not all,blood pressure medications have some kind of impact on the liver,so it makes sense that if your taking a product that already has stress on the liver then it`s a bad idea to add something else that will also effect it just to keep your BP down.This is where Hawthorn berry is a better option.

I`ve had a little headache today,not that bad though,still haven`t got myself any Hawthorn berry though,or Taurine for that matter.It`s a non training day today so i`ve only taken 2 capsules of Ammo alpha-mass which equates to 20mg sdrol/30mg phera.Yesterday i had 30mg sdrol and 45mg phera...I felt really strong,but my piss was dark yellow/orange this morning.