Protodrol or P-Plex - Bulking

ids

Awards
Hi i'm 21 and i weight 165lb Last year i did a H-drol cycle with decent gains but now i want to start my second cycle this time extreme bulking and i don't mind the water retention too much.

What do you think is the best choise: Protodrol, phera plex, m1,4add or maybe another?, i wanna be far from sd and their sides.

My PCT will be Reversitol and always SERM in hand.

alexx33

Awards
switch that around, how about you use the SERM and have reversitol on hand.

SERM's are cheap, proven, and effective means of getting your HPTA function back on track and work better than anything else out there.

caesars

Awards
Only reversitol to p-plex?no way bro,you'll need a clomid,also if this is your first cycle stay away from p-plex or protodol(both are basically same thing).post your stats and ph/ds experience....

Justing2

Awards
I thought Phera was much stonger than proto.
I do agree if your going the Phera route use Nolva as your pct.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Only reversitol to p-plex?no way bro,you'll need a clomid,also if this is your first cycle stay away from p-plex or protodol(both are basically same thing).post your stats and ph/ds experience....
hmm im not sure your right their, i think phera plex is alot more wet than protodrol.

Protodrol been used lots in the uk here and alot of people compare it to var, its a pretty good compound and is quite lean results you should get by with OTC pct,

I would use protodrol as reversitol should be fine with that.

PPlex would need a serm.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I believe that Ur diet will determine whether ur gains will wet or dry. This is the case with me anyway.

shawn213

Awards
Like stated above, I would place pplex as a step under m-drol as far as potency, at least in my experiences. Sides can be much more harsh than proto which is actually a week compound compared to the previous two. It would actually take 100mgs to see any real gains in my experiences.