New CEL ALPHA ONE available now!!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
just giveing everyone the heads up, im curious to see how it works out,

new year, new products!:cheers:

Competitive Edge Labs Alpha One - 60 Caps

Alpha One is a powerful prohormone designed to help the user gain massive size and strength over the course of use. Due to the potent nature of Alpha One, it is not a suitable option for a first prohormone cycle, and a better option for first time users would be CEL H-Drol or CEL E-Stane.

We also suggest using CEL Cycle Assist or another Support Supplement whilst on Alpha One for overal cycle support purposes.

After finishing Alpha One it is important to be familiar with and to do a proper PCT - for a selection of PCT products, please see our OTC PCT section.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Cap

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving: Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone - 20mg

Other Ingredients:

Cellulose, Gelatin

Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules per day. For best results space the dosage out evenly throughout the day. Do not take this product for more than 3 weeks. Use proper PCT afterwards and follow it up by at least an 8 week break before using this product again.

Warning:

Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and / or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
after upsetting me with my m-drol... no CEL, u won't see another buck from me

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i wonder why they never had ppl test this?

theres no feedback on it

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell what it is? another sd clone?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legal gear m1a clone... and est methyl xt i guess. ive been tryin to find where to purchase
Ya I looked at the "usual" place and didnt see it. I wonder where it is hiding.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read that it shipped, but probably won't be available for another day or two ;)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
CEL was releasing 2 products(I thought at the same time?). What is the other one?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CEL was releasing 2 products(I thought at the same time?). What is the other one?
x2 on this i heard the same thing whats the other one.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is alot of info on it over at bb.com, theyve been talking about it since dec or so. edit* nvm looks like all the threads on it have been deleted. strange.

it converts into 7a methyl 1 test or something like that.

it requires two conversions steps to get to it. starts out as a form of methyl 1-dhea.

should still be pretty potent.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
there is alot of info on it over at bb.com, theyve been talking about it since dec or so. edit* nvm looks like all the threads on it have been deleted. strange.

it converts into methyl 1 7a test or something like that.

it requires two conversions steps to get to it. starts out as a form of methyl 1-dhea.

should still be pretty potent.

for sale right now in the uk for 41.99 euros.

don't the two conversions make it more likely to give estrogen induced sides or is that not the case?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
$50 for alpha one- hope it actually works

M-lmg is the other one

Oh yea, it's out haha

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Look up old logs of LGs methly 1a. It's a very ph. Converting to the very potent m1t. Which has a Q of ~10, anabolic 900-1600 and androgenic ~200.

Very anabolic like SD with higher androgenic profile. Great for rapid strength and size. Would doubt it needs to be stacked due to the potency if m1t and it's toxicity.

This kid is picking up a few bottles for a rainy day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't the two conversions make it more likely to give estrogen induced sides or is that not the case?
I cant remember off hand, If I had the bb.com thread talking about it, it would help more.
but it ends up being 7a m1 test after the two conversions from what i remember reading.

1-test does have some estrogenic activity. how is not known. it shouldn't be able to convert into estrogen on paper, but still does, in small amounts.

"Methyl-1-etiocholenolol Epietiocholanolone means it is 7a-Methylandrost-1-ene-3b-ol-17-one. PA said somewhere that it needs two metabolic steps to reach the active compound 7alpha-methyl-1-test. " -from bb.com
----------------

For more info on this compound, see "what is cel methyl 1 aplpha? the answer, here, now." thread.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i wanna start seeing some logs on this stuff ASAP!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was always afraid of M1A b/c LG suggested two week cycles of it, lol...

Anyway, I've seen both of the new ones available now. The second is a Max LMG clone called M-LMG:

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one - 25mg

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
So, anyone have a guess as to the difference between Alpha 1 and Super-Drol in terms of effects. Would Alpha 1 produce better strength gains?

Crowbar

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So, anyone have a guess as to the difference between Alpha 1 and Super-Drol in terms of effects. Would Alpha 1 produce better strength gains?

Crowbar
Comparing M1T to SD its very similar in the rapid strength gains that come, could be even quicker. But this is the PH of M1T. But should produce similar results.

Heres a write up i found on a site that has it up for sale.

Alpha-One typically offers explosive strength and lean muscle gains, which make it excellent for short cycles, as well as for being used to front load into certain other products. It is ideally used for bulking cycles, but due to it generally only causing mild fluid retention, it can be used in lean bulking or recomposition cycles as well. Due to its fast acting properties, Alpha-One is a potent option for the advanced user in search of fast acting results.
Highlights:

- Explosive Strength Gains*
- Lean Muscle Gains*
- Excellent for Bulking Cycles*
- Results are typically noticed quickly*

Common Dosing Protocol:

Alpha One is commonly used for 3 weeks at 2 to 3 capsules per day.

Stacking & Bridging Options:

Alpha-One is commonly stacked with our Topical Formestane for increased synergistic results. It may also be taken as a front loading product into certain other products. Do NOT use Alpha-One to bridge into M-Drol.

During Your Cycle:

We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on Alpha-One for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

It is highly suggested that our Topical Formestane be used during cycles of Alpha-One. Common dosing would be 100 mg of Topical Formestane per day while on cycle, followed by a two week overlap into PCT at 100 mg per day the first week of PCT, and 50 mg per day the second week of PCT.

After Your Cycle:

It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist Product.

Supplement Facts:

Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone “ 20 mg

Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules per day. For best results space the dosage out evenly throughout the day. Do not take this product for more than 3 weeks. Use proper Post Cycle Therapy afterwards, and follow it up by at least an 8 week break before using this product again.

SOOO GLAD they talk about not using/bridging this with SD.

The main problem are the sides esp when using M1T. Should be a little less problematic with the this. But def dont need to go crazy on the dosage. i would imagine.

caesars

Awards
does anybody tested m1t,is it that good?I don't know if i believe that alpha-one is so strong as m-drol

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
So what would be the advantage in this over just sticking with Super-Drol?

Crowbar

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparing M1T to SD its very similar in the rapid strength gains that come, could be even quicker. But this is the PH of M1T. But should produce similar results.

Heres a write up i found on a site that has it up for sale.

Alpha-One typically offers explosive strength and lean muscle gains, which make it excellent for short cycles, as well as for being used to front load into certain other products. It is ideally used for bulking cycles, but due to it generally only causing mild fluid retention, it can be used in lean bulking or recomposition cycles as well. Due to its fast acting properties, Alpha-One is a potent option for the advanced user in search of fast acting results.
Highlights:

- Explosive Strength Gains*
- Lean Muscle Gains*
- Excellent for Bulking Cycles*
- Results are typically noticed quickly*

Common Dosing Protocol:

Alpha One is commonly used for 3 weeks at 2 to 3 capsules per day.

Stacking & Bridging Options:

Alpha-One is commonly stacked with our Topical Formestane for increased synergistic results. It may also be taken as a front loading product into certain other products. Do NOT use Alpha-One to bridge into M-Drol.

During Your Cycle:

We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on Alpha-One for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

It is highly suggested that our Topical Formestane be used during cycles of Alpha-One. Common dosing would be 100 mg of Topical Formestane per day while on cycle, followed by a two week overlap into PCT at 100 mg per day the first week of PCT, and 50 mg per day the second week of PCT.

After Your Cycle:

It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist Product.

Supplement Facts:

Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone “ 20 mg

Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules per day. For best results space the dosage out evenly throughout the day. Do not take this product for more than 3 weeks. Use proper Post Cycle Therapy afterwards, and follow it up by at least an 8 week break before using this product again.

SOOO GLAD they talk about not using/bridging this with SD.

The main problem are the sides esp when using M1T. Should be a little less problematic with the this. But def dont need to go crazy on the dosage. i would imagine.
only problem is it isn't 17a m1t. it is the less potent, less toxic ph to ph to 7a m1t.

superdrol will be more potent than this.

more info is in my thread on the compound about it.

it's a new compound. it isn't 17a methyl andro diol.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
jbryand, thanks--I think I just saved about $120.00. I'm going to wait and see other's logs on this; if I miss out, no big deal it sounds like.

Crowbar

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I think I am going to pass. I havent even tried my multiple clones of Superdrol and some of which are in different forms.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i updated the thread, as there was some incorrect info in it.

also the comparison is pointless, as you aren't dealing with 17a methyl 1 test that is so famous.

the product is 7a safer, and weaker. i dont think im saying this loud enough.
smh.
Just caught that when I looked at the nomenclature again. Not sure why I thought it was the 17a verson.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just caught that when I looked at the nomenclature again. Not sure why I thought it was the 17a verson.
im my thread, I have some quotes from Llewellyn (author of anabolics 09) on the compound.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id still love to see some people try this and come back and post their results.

Found the same thing but a little different.

Last edited:

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i heard dplex was the first 1 and alpha 1 is their LAST Pro hormone from their Limited run batches they made before the ban.

Its stated in a thread in their company section that after alpha 1 it will be nothing else except non hormonals.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, and the other compound is a max lmg clone. 25mg per cap i think.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Both M1T and Max-LMG were extremely supressive, just to give everyone a heads up.

I went from golf balls to raisins in a few days on Max-LMG. Great gains, major limp c0ck - took me like 6 months to get it right again.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both M1T and Max-LMG were extremely supressive, just to give everyone a heads up.

I went from golf balls to raisins in a few days on Max-LMG. Great gains, major limp c0ck - took me like 6 months to get it right again.
if you take anything high enough to get explosive gains it will be extremely supressive, whether it is m1t, hdrol, test, or even dhea, just to give you a heads up.

i personally dont like max lmg just based of the compound itself.
and this compound is a much weaker version of methyl test, and needs two steps to convert into a stronger, but still weaker (than its banned brother 17aM1t), 7a-m1-t.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
then this product is not for me! idk what i'd do with 6 months of penis aggravation

caesars

Awards
i was thinking about my next cycle in 2 weeks but i'm convinced to not take alpha-one,i'll keep my m-drol/p-plex unless someone show me better options....

Porty

Awards
only problem is it isn't 17a m1t. it is the less potent, less toxic ph to ph to 7a m1t.
I want to re-iterate this point. I was, and I think others were/are, under the impression that this is the same product that was previously released by LG.

For clarification, is this the PH to the product that has so many reviews in the past and which was release by LG? Or is this the same chemical that was released by them, which would also be a PH to a PH of 7aM1T. That seems like a tongue twister...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to re-iterate this point. I was, and I think others were/are, under the impression that this is the same product that was previously released by LG.

For clarification, is this the PH to the product that has so many reviews in the past and which was release by LG? Or is this the same chemical that was released by them, which would also be a PH to a PH of 7aM1T. That seems like a tongue twister...
this is a good question, when I go look at the "ingredients" on the old legal gear product, it is listed funny.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 75

Amount Per Serving:

Methyl-1-etiocholenolol: 20mg Epietiocholanolone

Milk Thistle/Hawthorn Berry Complex: 350mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.

Directions: Take 2-3 capsules per day. Do not exceed 3 weeks of continuous use.

and cel's is listed as "Methyl-1-etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone"

so it seems to be the same. require two steps to become 7am1t, but does not need to convert to be active because it is active on it's own.

waiting for it to become available in the us so i can compare to sd myself. i would of liked to have seen 90 caps per bottle though. :(

sarcoplasm

Awards
Cel rep on another board stated that 1 alpha is an EXACT clone of the Legal Gears 1 alpha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a good question, when I go look at the "ingredients" on the old legal gear product, it is listed funny.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 75

Amount Per Serving:

Methyl-1-etiocholenolol: 20mg Epietiocholanolone

Milk Thistle/Hawthorn Berry Complex: 350mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.

Directions: Take 2-3 capsules per day. Do not exceed 3 weeks of continuous use.

and cel's is listed as "Methyl-1-etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone"

so it seems to be the same. require two steps to become 7am1t, but does not need to convert to be active because it is active on it's own.

waiting for it to become available in the us so i can compare to sd myself. i would of liked to have seen 90 caps per bottle though. :(
It is already available here in the US. At on place for sure; one is already sold out.

I used the Legal Gear version years ago. If it is indeed the exact same compound (as the nomenclature would seem to indicate), this is fairly potent stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is already available here in the US. At on place for sure; one is already sold out.

I used the Legal Gear version years ago. If it is indeed the exact same compound (as the nomenclature would seem to indicate), this is fairly potent stuff.
hmm, looks like im not searching hard enough as i cant find it.

found it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard dplex was the first 1 and alpha 1 is their LAST Pro hormone from their Limited run batches they made before the ban.

Its stated in a thread in their company section that after alpha 1 it will be nothing else except non hormonals.
The other is M-LMG, which a Max LMG clone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, im so tempted to buy this right now, but I have enough stuff already. if only it was in 90 caps. :(

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established