Gaps between cycles?

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Can someone point me to an article or like that advises on length between cycles, I 've found plenty on PCT but no much about lentgh of time and number of cycles in a year, related to age etc.. you get the idea. Thanks

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Thanks, So you include PCT as off, and does that apply equally to Orals as Injectables?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
yes it applies to all AAS or PH's and you can include PCT as part of it.. personally I don't..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't tend to either, unless it was a 4 week cycle or less.

ManBeast

jimmy

Banned
Awards
time off=time on
Thanks - can you answer me this then. I'm just looking over the coming year trying to work out when I can do a cycle. The best I can do is going to have a two week gap away - so I'd miss a weekly test eth dart. This must have happened to people heaps - what are the consequences?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well, how long of a cycle are you planning to do?

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Well, how long of a cycle are you planning to do?
The best stretch I can get is 10 weeks home followed by two weeks away then home again etc... When I'm away I'm out of the country so no way can I take anything with me. So was thinking if I had to have a break - when would be best and the issues/consequences. Thanks. Sorry I didn't explain it well.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Here is an option. If you know where you are going to out of the country then why not mail yourself a package with 1 or 2 injections in it about two weeks before you leave. Notify the place where you will be staying that there is a package coming for you and if it gets there before you they should hold it. Alot of trouble but it's an option.
Other option is take a shot of test e the day you leave to go out of country. When you come back two weeks later start on Prop first day back. Long acting ester of the test e should hold you for two weeks.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Here is an option. If you know where you are going to out of the country then why not mail yourself a package with 1 or 2 injections in it about two weeks before you leave. Notify the place where you will be staying that there is a package coming for you and if it gets there before you they should hold it. Alot of trouble but it's an option.
Other option is take a shot of test e the day you leave to go out of country. When you come back two weeks later start on Prop first day back. Long acting ester of the test e should hold you for two weeks.
Thanks for options (1) Too hard and too risky - you've been in the States too long dude! (2) are you saying I should go 10 weeks and have a two week gap and then start again - that kinda going to make a long cycle - isn't it? Do you think the 10 weeks is too short? Thanks

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Just take PCT stuff with you and start pct a week after your last enth injection. Nolva or clomid is not exactly steroids and its legal with a prescription or if your not taking it.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I thought that you wanted to run your cycle longer than ten weeks. If that is as long as you want to go then you should be fine just starting your PCT.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I would think you could get away with putting a vial into your bath bag along with cologne and not have a problem.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
I thought that you wanted to run your cycle longer than ten weeks. If that is as long as you want to go then you should be fine just starting your PCT.
Thanks - the other option is to go to 14 weeks and shot b4 I got and as soon as I got back. That gap - what effect do you think it would have? Problems?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Its not a great idea, but if it was the only way possible then I would probably go with it.

Have you ever tried doing just 8-10week cycles? You could use the 2 weeks out of country as the two weeks before your PCT.

Maybe you cold use D-bol as an end bulker for the last two weeks of your cycle and carry two weeks worth tih you out of the country. It can't be that hard to sneak two weeks worth of pills with you.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Its not a great idea, but if it was the only way possible then I would probably go with it.

Have you ever tried doing just 8-10week cycles? You could use the 2 weeks out of country as the two weeks before your PCT.

Maybe you cold use D-bol as an end bulker for the last two weeks of your cycle and carry two weeks worth tih you out of the country. It can't be that hard to sneak two weeks worth of pills with you.
You're right - I'll do the 10 weeks then use the 2 weeks away to cool before I start nolva/clom. The thing about shorter cycles is the first 4 odd weeks before test e shows itself. Have you tried kicking the start with deca or d-bol? Whats your recommendation....
Thanks

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
D-bol or Anadrol is always a good option at the first of a cycle. I have used D-bol the first 4 weeks then again the last two weeks of test injections along with the two weeks before PCT begins.
You could use the Deca also but the test and D-bol will do fine.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
D-bol or Anadrol is always a good option at the first of a cycle. I have used D-bol the first 4 weeks then again the last two weeks of test injections along with the two weeks before PCT begins.
You could use the Deca also but the test and D-bol will do fine.
Why do you nail it again in the last 2 weeks? And if you're say on test eth. then is the d-bol going to effect you time till you start PCT? Also I'm concerned this time about water/bloating, thinking of running anavar with the test e. - what do you think?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
D-bol is ran for four weeks then off for four weeks. This way it gives your liver a rest,then you can use it againat the end to get a few more gains. It will take the test about 14 days to clear your system. The half-life of d-bol is 1-2days. So you could use the dbol for the last two week of your cycle and the two weeks before your PCT and still time the PCT just right.
Anavar is to expensive for the small amount of results that you get. Stay with the d-bol and if your worried about the bloat then just do it at the beginning. You will lose most of the water weight off before the end of the cycle.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Excellent - Thanks. One more. I've read about guys running clen / tiratriol etc.. during a cycle - what do you think of that?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I wouldn't add them. I think you will be happy with the results you get from the test and d-bol.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I guess I should have been more clear. The half-life is 4-8hrs, but I would wait at least 1-2days before starting PCT. Sorry about the confusion. Thanks for pointing that out. It was pretty late when I wrote that.