GOT A PROBLEM NEED HELP

jeremiah0079

Awards
I had to cut my cycle short, took last dose yesterday about 3pm, my problem is I am pretty sure I am experiencing liver pains, yeserday they came and went but got strong last night and today I still hurt. I took milk thistle, saw palmetto,fish oil and daily vitamin for supps. I have research-tamoxifen citrate for pct and was going to run 20,20,10,10 should I go ahead and start it today or should I wait a day or 2 to see if I start to feel better? Also should I just take 1 dropper to equal 20mgs. or should it be about 1 1/2 droppers to equal 20mgs. cause I heard 20mgs. of tamoxifen citrate is equal to 14mgs. of nolvadex? Please help a.s.a.p.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For one thing, how sure are you that it is liver pains and not stomach pains or kidney pains due to little water intake???? Oh and guys on this site told me that the research Tamox Citrate has been fixed to be correctly dosed... So you should be good with 1 dropper full. Tamox isnt really as toxix as everyone makes it out to be, and if your so worried, get some torem or clomid, which are "less toxic"....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And if it really is liver pains, you need to go to the Dr. ASAP.... Tell him you been drinking a lot lately... Say nothing about steroids...

fatherenis

Awards
What AAS/Phs were you taking? How do you know it's not just extreme lower back pumps?

jeremiah0079

Awards
It's not in my back it's my left side, I was taking a superdrol clone, but I went ahead and took the tamox, so far little pain feels like it's getting better. I think part or all the problem was the milk thistle was not standardized. Oh and about water I take in about 3 gallons a day so I am sure I am ok there if anything it feels like I am actually starting to feel some back pumps now never did on cycle, only bad side I had was lack of labido. But with the back pumps that could just be from my back workout yesterday.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
And if it really is liver pains, you need to go to the Dr. ASAP.... Tell him you been drinking a lot lately... Say nothing about steroids...
Sorry man, but to me this is bad advice. When it comes to your health, always be honest with your doc..

Like stated, are you sure it isnt back pumps? I had BAD back pumps on my last cycle, and i was kind of unfamiliar with them.. I thought i was getting some kidney stones or some **** lol. Take a some taurine and see if it helps

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You tell your doc your on AAS and lets see where your insurance goes from there IMO... You dont want steroids on your record...

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
You tell your doc your on AAS and lets see where your insurance goes from there IMO... You dont want steroids on your record...
If anything bad were to ACTUALLY happen and the **** hit the fan, the doc would find out what's been going on in your body real quick anyways..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, superdrol would be out of his system by then...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
It's his liver I had similar painonce combined with light light brown dodo that color distress is a sign of liver damage a dosed mthistle at 1g a day and 2 days later I was feelin better