Blood test coming up, need fast respnses!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, I have always had bad acne since I was like 13. It gets better and worst here and there, so I went to the dermatologist today to get a script for accutane. They said I need to get lab work and send them the results for me to be able to fill my script. Problem is, I got off of m-drol a week ago and am on p-plex now (on 5th week of my m-drol/p-plex bridge). They are testing my CBC with DIFF and my triglyceride levels. Should I halt my cycle now, get on PCT, wait a week while cleansing my liver and then get bloodwork. Or do you think I would still pass the blood work and be able to get accutane while staying on cycle. I need quick replies because im making my decision by the end of the day. If I have to end cycle now, hey it was a good run with no sides!

Thanks,

-Gamer

fatherenis

Awards
Any internal side effects that would elevate things in your blood are still gonna show up after a week (although they may be diminished slightly) so you might as well stay on cycle IMO.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
they will most likely be looking at liver values as well, that sh!t is pretty harsh (accutane)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, stay on cycle or get off and overdose on liv. 52 and milk thistle xD... Im just trying to get the script, and that requires for my liver values to be in a range that allows them to give me the accutane... Do you think I will be able to get the accutane with my liver values like they are whether I stay on cycle or not?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Make a new appointment for a few weeks after you end your cycle. Just say the holidays and bunch of unplanned things have happened.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
as a 17-methyl PH, your p-plex is going to jack up your liver enzymes and lipids....likely to the point that they will not refill the accutane. so you really should be DONE with your cycle and several weeks into PCT for the levels to normalize, if not fully done with PCT.
Which brings up another point, that since accutane jacks up the same labs that PHs do, I wouldnt run both at the same time.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is what I figured. Thing is, I go back to Alabama Jan 5th. I can get the lab test done say the 4th. That would be about 2 weeks into PCT and today would be week 6 of my cycle. I guess I could save the rest of the P-plex for another cycle as I have enough M-drol to run another bridge. I have to get my liver vals in a "more normal" state than what they are now by the 4th... I was thinkin about telln the Doc that I have been mega dosing some vitamins hehe, rather than saying im on a methyl PH....

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
no you dont want the PH use documented in your record. hopefully you're on good support supps like CEL cycle assist and come Jan 4 you'll be normalized.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course I wouldnt tell the doc im on DS/PH.. xD, as stated above...

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
There's always liquid iso research chemical. It's the same thing as accutane. It sounds like accutane is pretty harsh on the liver so your bloodwork is important. Just throwing out the option.

IMO reschedule the appointment.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know, I know.. Should reschedule, could get research accutane etc...