1-T and Epi Cycle

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im just finishing up a four and a half week cycle of 1-T alone at 5 pumps a day. Made some pretty decent gains. I am planning on doing a 1-T and epi cycle in the spring for four weeks. I am however unsure on a couple of things. I dont wana go crazy on my epi dosing and was thinking 20 mg ED or pulsing 30 mg EOD along with the the 5 cc am and pm of the 1-T. I do have pubertal gyno and my major concern is not making it worse. With the 1-T cycle i just did i took 6-bromo EOD at 50 mg and will do 50 mg for two weeks and then 25 for two weeks with the PCT.

However i dont think that was a good enough precaution agaisnt gyno on cycle and want to do something stronger and was looking for suggestions.

So for the cycle i would do the 1-T for four weeks and the the epi at 20 mg ED of 30 mg EOD. I just dont know one would be safer....any suggestions?

For my PCT i will do Tamoxifen citarte at 40 mg the first two weeks and then 20 mg the last two while doing bromo 50 mg the first two weeks and then 100 mg the second two. I will also take cycle support throughout the cycle and sustain alpha and then add it into PCT also.

I am really just looking for advice from someone about how to not exarbate gyno while on cycle and coming off. Im not really sure on the bromo dosing either as i remember taking like 200mg with hyperdrol......Thanks guys.