Original Superdrol.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`ve been trying to find out as much as i can about the original Superdrol,otherwise known as Methasterone.Where i am in the UK this compound is legal.

I want to know

2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one,17b-ol

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one

2a,17a-dimenthy-5a,-androst,-3-one-17b-ol

Are these all the same? I`m searching for an original Superdrol prohormone to cycle and am not sure what brand to get,can anyone help please as my searches are becoming confusing.I`m not looking for a clone.

Thanks.

fatherenis

Awards
I believe the original superdrol was by anabolic xtreme and it was discontinued so even if it's legal your best chance is to get a clone. M-Drol is supposed to be an exact clone of Superdrol and Microdrol works really well.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Thanks for the reply.After doing a little more digging through old Anabolicminds archives i have found my answer,the androstan and eticholan are the same,etiocholan uses the old nomeclature.

So the superdrol of old is still available as methasterone in many products in the UK...Hooray!

PS Is superdrol as good for strength and gains as they say? And are the sides that bad? You see my finances are bad and i`m having to go with whats best for buck,otherwise i would be doing a Turanaol/anavar cycle.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
5a androstan and etiocholan are not the same. if u look again u will see that
etiallocholan=5a-androst

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
etiocholan does not equal etiallocholan . thats why mdrol is not the same as the original DS or AX SD

etiocholan is the beta isomer or 5b androst

etioallocholan is the alpha or 5a androst

there not the same, close but not the same

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply.After doing a little more digging through old Anabolicminds archives i have found my answer,the androstan and eticholan are the same,etiocholan uses the old nomeclature.

So the superdrol of old is still available as methasterone in many products in the UK...Hooray!

PS Is superdrol as good for strength and gains as they say? And are the sides that bad? You see my finances are bad and i`m having to go with whats best for buck,otherwise i would be doing a Turanaol/anavar cycle.

Superdrol is the most bang for the buck according to all the posts I've read. You can run it straight, bridge it, pulse it, and it packs on dry pounds

michael75

michael75

Awards
Okay,so does anyone know of any product on the market that has the original Superdrol recipe?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol and other clones should and do yield the same results as the original Superdrol. It comes down to product quality.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Iforce methadrol was tested by the FDA to contain SD. Also, I have ran EST Methanstane and that was legit. If you know where to look the original AX SD is still available, not too badly priced. It is the old 60ct bottles though and they are ~45 dollars. google it

K-

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Designer Supplements was the original SuperDrol - 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I believe the original superdrol was by anabolic xtreme and it was discontinued so even if it's legal your best chance is to get a clone.
For the record, the original SD was brought to the market by Designer Supplements (@90 caps). DS later licensed out their Methasteron to Anabolic Xtreme, where they sold in in 90 caps, and later dropped it down to 60 caps. You can still find both (mostly AX versions), and as long as the bottle remained sealed, it should still be potent. Trust me, I know. I still have first run DS SD (Dec. 2004)... :D

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
For the record, the original SD was brought to the market by Designer Supplements (@90 caps). DS later licensed out their Methasteron to Anabolic Xtreme, where they sold in in 90 caps, and later dropped it down to 60 caps. You can still find both (mostly AX versions), and as long as the bottle remained sealed, it should still be potent. Trust me, I know. I still have first run DS SD (Dec. 2004)... :D

Very close although they started in 60ct when they licensed it from DS and then went to 90s

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements was the original SuperDrol - 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one.
Oops, you beat me to it. Took me a minute to find that old pic of the label. Brian, weren't you one of the DS testers for SD back in '04?

That was the nomenclature that DS put on their bottle, but I think Patrick Arnold said he tested SD and the nomenclature was missing the 17b-ol.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Very close although they started in 60ct when they licensed it from DS and then went to 90s
You sure? I thought I remembered people getting ticked off because they dropped the count to 60, I think without changing the price.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
You sure? I thought I remembered people getting ticked off because they dropped the count to 60, I think without changing the price.
Pretty sure the bottle was blue originally like this one:
http://www.ergo-log.com/designerliver.html

and then they changed it to the red bottle with the 90 caps, and after the FDA letter they were selling the 90s for 28 dollars a bottle.. IF ONLY NOW!!!! I did manage to pick up 11 bottles of it at the time though so I am set with that for... maybe the rest of my life..

K-

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure the bottle was blue originally like this one:
http://www.ergo-log.com/designerliver.html

and then they changed it to the red bottle with the 90 caps, and after the FDA letter they were selling the 90s for 28 dollars a bottle.. IF ONLY NOW!!!! I did manage to pick up 11 bottles of it at the time though so I am set with that for... maybe the rest of my life..

K-
I don't think the FDA letter had anything to do with the bottle count. That was (at least) 2006 when that was sent out.

I did find this thread to better clarify: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/33206-how-many-sd.html

Sorry for the thread hijack. I get carried away with the nostalgia of my early AM days... ;)

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the FDA letter had anything to do with the bottle count. That was (at least) 2006 when that was sent out.

I did find this thread to better clarify: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/33206-how-many-sd.html

Sorry for the thread hijack. I get carried away with the nostalgia of my early AM days... ;)
It didn't have anything to do with the pill count.. only the price. The originals were 60, they then went to 90. After the FDA letter they clearanced all of their stock.. (which were 90s)

K-

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
OP,

Google Designer Supplements Superdrol and on the first page you will see someone selling the AX SD for $78.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It didn't have anything to do with the pill count.. only the price. The originals were 60, they then went to 90. After the FDA letter they clearanced all of their stock.. (which were 90s)

K-
Understood on the FDA letter and pricing, but count-wise it looks like you didn't read the entire thread I posted (posts #5, 10, 11, 13 detail it). 90 count AX SD hasn't been sold for a long time. When AX discontinued their SD, it was being sold as 60ct.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Understood on the FDA letter and pricing, but count-wise it looks like you didn't read the entire thread I posted (posts #5, 10, 11, 13 detail it). 90 count AX SD hasn't been sold for a long time. When AX discontinued their SD, it was being sold as 60ct.
well that is just wrong. I didn't read the thread at all but if it states that the thread is wrong too. Anyone who was around at that time should know this.. I am not going to go look for the proof but feel free. I can go IM an AX rep if it is that big of a deal to you.

K-

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
well that is just wrong. I didn't read the thread at all but if it states that the thread is wrong too. Anyone who was around at that time should know this.. I am not going to go look for the proof but feel free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ok. my sense got the best of me.. maybe this will help

FDA letter 3-10-06 after which AX did not make anymore SD.
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm150410.htm

3-1-06 post #6 showing the pill count and price when it was clearanced (just as I said.. when I bought 11 bottles)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Any further Q's and I guess we will need to request BS or another AX rep to comment.
You're still on this??? Where do I start? I guess the 5 other posters in that thread were wrong, even though they wrote about it as it happened... and I myself do qualify as "Anyone who was around at that time should know this.." I think I already submitted proof...

Just because a store was liquidating 90ct bottles doesn't mean that was what was in current production at the time. Check the expiration date on them... I don't follow your "3-1-06 post #6" remark. I guess I'm too slow.

Perhaps you should reference Big Smith or an AX rep (one that was a rep when they made SD). Although we wouldn't want your sense to get the best of you...

michael75

michael75

Awards
Wow...Fantastic reply to the thread,thanks for all the info.I have certainly learnt a lot due to you guys,which is what i set out to do,and in no way has the thread been hyjacked.

I shall now go and follow up on the advice given and get myself some original SD.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
You're still on this??? Where do I start? I guess the 5 other posters in that thread were wrong, even though they wrote about it as it happened... and I myself do qualify as "Anyone who was around at that time should know this.." I think I already submitted proof...

Just because a store was liquidating 90ct bottles doesn't mean that was what was in current production at the time. Check the expiration date on them... I don't follow your "3-1-06 post #6" remark. I guess I'm too slow.

Perhaps you should reference Big Smith or an AX rep (one that was a rep when they made SD). Although we wouldn't want your sense to get the best of you...
I PM'd Big Smith. Hopefully he will come clear this up for you...

K-

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops, you beat me to it. Took me a minute to find that old pic of the label. Brian, weren't you one of the DS testers for SD back in '04?

That was the nomenclature that DS put on their bottle, but I think Patrick Arnold said he tested SD and the nomenclature was missing the 17b-ol.
Yes, I was a beta tester in November of '04.