- 12-12-2009, 09:52 PM
- 12-13-2009, 05:45 AM
Any answer has to be personal to you. Running that long I'd keep the doses on the lower end.
For me at 210lbs I felt 30mg epi pulse was nice. Sides were mild. My 2nd run i did 40 on and 20 off days, and quit because my blood pressure was scaring me.
My BP elevated 20-30 systolic so keep an eye on it. I'm not sure if running 150 bp for 6 weeks is a big deal or not but I'm doing more research before I try again.
12-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By houstontexas in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2010, 05:32 PM
- By the GUNSHOW in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:47 PM
- By fightercowboy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:06 PM
- By Nolanaf67 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:31 PM
- By Riquee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 08-31-2007, 11:52 PM