Anavar/Sus Cycle

rothyman

Awards
Setting up for my 2nd cycle to start in a month or so.

Goal is to make LBM gains and drop BF 1 - 3% and KEEP most of these gains. I would also like to keep suppression to a minimum on cycle, hence why I'm supplementing test on cycle. I'm running low amounts of test because I'm not really seeking to put on size as much as gain strength. I also only have half a bottle of Sus 300 left.

I've arranged my cycle so I can start PCT within a few days after week 6, as my last shot of sus will be 14 - 17 days before that.

Wk. 1 - 30mg/ED Anavar / 350mg Sus
Wk. 2 - 30mg/ED Anavar / 350mg Sus
Wk. 3 - 30mg/ED Anavar / 350mg Sus
Wk. 4 - 30mg/ED Anavar / 350mg Sus
Wk. 5 - 30mg/ED Anavar
Wk. 6 - 30mg/ED Anavar

PCT
20/20/20/20/10 Nolvadex

Also - How would you suggest sticking the sus? I would usually stick 175mg 2x/wk, but could 350mg 1x Wk be as efficient?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
As you stated yourself, you really aren't running enough sus. Since it's a blend (both short and long acting ethers) I would run it 175 2x a week, but I really wish you would consider more. Anavar at 30mg is perfect, for me.

As far as PCT, I take the safe route and start running it about 7 days after my last shot. I dont mind waiting the 2 weeks for HCG and clomid, but I really hit Nolva about at 20mg every other day for a week, a week after my last inj. Then I go to the normal PCT routine. I know I should wait the extra week for nolva when on a blend, but I just don't like risking it.

rothyman

Awards
As you stated yourself, you really aren't running enough sus. Since it's a blend (both short and long acting ethers) I would run it 175 2x a week, but I really wish you would consider more. Anavar at 30mg is perfect, for me.

As far as PCT, I take the safe route and start running it about 7 days after my last shot. I dont mind waiting the 2 weeks for HCG and clomid, but I really hit Nolva about at 20mg every other day for a week, a week after my last inj. Then I go to the normal PCT routine. I know I should wait the extra week for nolva when on a blend, but I just don't like risking it.
I'm mainly taking the sus to keep my libido on track during cycle and to enhance gains.. I'm not really looking to boost my test all that much. Like I said, I'm a different person on a lot of test. Not that I can't handle it.. I just don't really want to.

As for PCT.. I ran Sus 600mg/wk for 9 weeks on my first cycle and I waited 17 days till I started nolva. I'm really glad I did because I saw a lot of strength gains my last 2 weeks after my last shot. No signs of gyno or any thing of that sort. I guess some people work differently.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have any libido problems on anavar. Once I ran anavar 30mg for and winny inj 50mg for 3 weeks to sort of "kick start" a cutting cycle, did more than I expected it to, but my sex drive wasn't effected.

I know you're right, I should hold off on the Nolva. Maybe next time around...

rothyman

Awards
I didn't have any libido problems on anavar. Once I ran anavar 30mg for and winny inj 50mg for 3 weeks to sort of "kick start" a cutting cycle, did more than I expected it to, but my sex drive wasn't effected.

I know you're right, I should hold off on the Nolva. Maybe next time around...
I also feel like I ran a little too much sus for my first cycle.. I started @ 400mg/wk and things were fine.. my friend told me I should boost to 600mg/wk. The only thing I saw was more sides.. same gains.

If I had another bottle, I'd def run it for a little longer.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
bump up the var, 30mg is kind of low. im on 75 and love it

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
bump up the var, 30mg is kind of low. im on 75 and love it
Depends on his weight. I was on 30mg (never took for than 40mg), but then again you are 55 pounds heavier than I am. I don't think my body could hang with 75 a day. Bet it feels great though.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Depends on his weight. I was on 30mg (never took for than 40mg), but then again you are 55 pounds heavier than I am. I don't think my body could hang with 75 a day. Bet it feels great though.
o i am not suggesting doing 75 haha. its just i love it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah OP i would say your doses are low and the duration of test is very low, as long as you realize that test won't be elevated much for the first couple weeks. Based on what you've said your response is pretty good but at least have some more anavar on hand. I'm with bigpapa, 30mg is a below-average dose, and var isn't particularly strong in the first place.

rothyman

Awards
I'm going to up the dosage to 40mg/day. Stuff is damn expensive.

twunnies

Awards
Anavar is expensive but the results are much higher in my opinion when 40mg and up are used.

On another note, I would bump the test up a little higher than 350mg, which after the waste factor, is barely higher than a TRT dose