Man did i mess up (Help needed)

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was the "hard gainer" that thought nothing would put weight on me, after 3 years of hard training and overeating i managed my pathetic self from 130 to 160lbs.

I went overseas this year and didnt work out so when i got back i was sitting at 150lbs looking a little leaner so i thought f*ck it, lets cut. I went on a keto diet with no carb ups (i know stupid..) This chopped weight off fassst and my dumbass was thinking hey fat must be leaving.. I threw in ECA for 3 weeks and here i am today sitting back at 130lbs.. Worst part? I didnt even get that cut ripped look i wanted, i must be sitting at 11%bf or so. (see pic below).

My gf broke up with me recently and i can help but think its my body.. countless friends and family are "Worried" about me saying i look sick and some even think im on drugs, this is mentaly taking its toll on me.

-DIET- my diet right now is roughly 1400 cals with about 100 carbs from brown rice only and 150grams of protien from chicken breast and eggs and shakes.

-GOAL- I want to get back up to weight BUT keep the fat off.. I could go crazy with food and put weight back on thats easy..BUT, i dont want these past 3 months to go to waste, my love handles are gone for the first time in my life and id like to keep it that way.

Maybe what im asking for here is impossible so I was thinking maybe i could do short pulses of mdrol with roughly 3000 calories to make it possible. What do you guys think?? I know at my weight its crazy, but does this situation call for it? the pic of me sitting was me at 160lbs

Attachments

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** it wont let me upload my before picture it says exceeds size. Someone chime in.

Also if someone can check my diet and give me a better plan to help me lean bulk, im listening.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
1400 calories is ridiculously low, you cant build muscle on that

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I can understand why your family is concerned. Perhaps you have a distorted view of yourself? I do not in any way shape or form want that to come across as a jab, I am wondering because of the extreme in which you radically dropped weight and are now at 1400 cals..
Start throwing in some friendly fats such as Flax Seed Oil, Omega 3-6-9 multiple times a day, maybe 7 tables spoons of each for starters 1X daily, so you get 14 tablespoons daily.
Next, start looking at eating leaner + increase your calories. I am seriously pimping buckwheat Soba noodles, this stuff per serving has 330 calories and 60 grams of carbs and 12 grams of protein throw in a couple of eggs (hard boiled) for extra protein THis can be your lunch and\or dinner.
So eat stuff like oatmeal + 1/2 multigrain bagel for breakfast
snack1: 1 cup berries
lunch something lean, maybe chicken breast with veggies i.e. 1 1/4 cup broccoli
Snack2: handful of mixed nuts (Unsalted)
Dinner: Brown rice, mixed veggies, and lean protein (lean steak, chicken, or some smoked salmon)
snack3: Banana protein shake (add 1 banana, and 30 some odd grams of protein)

THis is food on the cheap as best as I could do and I call it "The Bachelor Diet" its gonna be in my new book LOL!! just kidding about the book, but not about the name..
Eat like poor folks you know, just the basics and lots of it..
I'm a tornado in the kitchen (i can cook pretty good i.e. homemade wild mushroom risotto and I dont need cream for example)which is why i put on some extra weight, so i have to scale down and eat ultra lean now, healthy mind and body..
I wish you the best in this, and set a goal, you will put on weight guaranteed in 1 month, just take care of yourself.

Sorry about the girlfriend, and I know your situation can make you feel completely mental, so use this time to work on yourself. This is going to be hard as you have external stuff going on as well as internal, and I would recommend you take care of #1 which is you.

Just remember to take it slow, and pretend its a project, get all the details, look at what is working, how you respond etc..
If you want a boost in weight may I suggest the Walmart Cashew special.. Those little cans of unsalted cashews pack a punch! 1/3 or 1/4 of a cup yields around 300 calories, decent amount of protein and decent amount of fats just a little tip, oh and they are healthy fats..
MK9

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
your gonna need a whole lot more macros than that, my cat eats as much as you do in a day. My 2 weightgainer shakes for the day constitutes your whole days intake, and i only weight 178, my maint cal are at 4000

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
You should go to the diet section and check out the bulking discussions, and recipes

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You need to eat more. Don't worry about fat, you are a hard gainer. It's a lot harder for you to pack on muscle than it is to lose fat (as you have experienced). I would at the very least double your food intake (minus 50g of protein, 250g a day is enough) and go heavy. So you bulk up to 160 and gain some fat with it, big deal, you can cut that easy...

If the funds are available go with a nice test blend, eq, and dbol cycle. You should bulk back up in no time as long as you eat big and lift big.

As long as your diet is clean you aren't going to get fat, don't worry.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I would at the very least double your food intake (minus 50g of protein, 250g a day is enough) and go heavy. So you bulk up to 160 and gain some fat with it, big deal, you can cut that easy...

If the funds are available go with a nice test blend, eq, and dbol cycle. You should bulk back up in no time as long as you eat big and lift big.

As long as your diet is clean you aren't going to get fat, don't worry.
First paragraph I agree with mostly, but hard gainers should NEVER NEVER go on a full on ECA 1400 calorie cut, never. Just rock back the carbs a little, nothing more.

Wow, recommending steroids...good grief.

Clean diets can add fat if they are too many calories, yea, brown rice and chicken will probably make less fatty mass than burgers and soda, but to a degree, a calorie is a calorie, sorta.

xink

Awards
  • Established
1400 calories is ridiculously low, you cant build muscle on that
I can understand why your family is concerned. Perhaps you have a distorted view of yourself?
You should go to the diet section and check out the bulking discussions, and recipes
You need to eat more.
hard gainers should NEVER NEVER go on a full on ECA 1400 calorie cut, never. Just rock back the carbs a little, nothing more.
Notice a theme? Everyone here is concerned, and for good reasons; you're not healthy right now. I doubt your g/f left because of your body, if she did, she's probably a real c*nt anyways so you're better off, seriously though, the fact that you're thinking that shows you really do have some psychological issues regarding your weight.

You should avoid this section of the forum, it'll do you no good right now, you need to get your eating in check - go here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/

Take care of yourself and definitely increase your calorie intake immediately! Go over to the Nutrition forum and post up your daily diet, along with the times you're eating throughout the day.

Best of luck and keep healthy.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yea man I deff have to say that I think you'll notice some pretty good changes if you just up calories. Just combine that with some hard work in the gym and I guarantee you will be impressed.

I can understand the situation your in with the breakup and not eating as much you would like. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. Worrying about it is the worst thing you can do. Instead, use this as motivation to get to the gym and improve yourself.

Trust me, the hardest part is putting the food into your mouth and getting to the gym when you would rather just curl up into a ball. Your gonna feel a lot better after a nice workout and eventually you will get that drive back.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cutting from 150 pounds and running 1400 cal keto diet with ECA as a hardgainer, wtf were you thinking? And no, none of us are going to approve your ridiculous idea to get back to a healthy bodyweight with steroids.

Go eat some food and lift naturally and get your weight back. You don't need steroids, you just need to stop with your ridiculous diet and your petty desire to "not gain fat" when you're a hardgainer in the first place.

Your girlfriend probably wanted more than 130 pounds of man, and doesn't want to be seen going out with an anorexic guy.

Your problem is simple, you are paranoid about fat that isn't there.... Solution is keep lifting weights and go eat some nice fatty american style food.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing I can say that hasn't been said. so i'll use this time to say:

do this-:food::nutkick::fool2: :birthday: :chairshot:

no steroids. :D

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
1400 cals.... ouch

I think the meal I ate 2 minutes ago had more cals in it than that.

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
a box of mac and cheese has about 1400 cal...dude, you need to eat!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright guys I woke up today to 2 omelates, oatmeal, a protien shake and bannana. About to get some steak and mashed potatoes here in a bit. Ya i guess that cut was ****ign retarded of me, but it feels great eating the food ive been craving for a while, Ill keep you guys posted on how my wieghts coming along. My strength is all gone, I went from benching 225 to barely putting up 145lbs. Man this thread should be a science project for all you guys anyway.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
First paragraph I agree with mostly, but hard gainers should NEVER NEVER go on a full on ECA 1400 calorie cut, never. Just rock back the carbs a little, nothing more.

Wow, recommending steroids...good grief.
I thought this was a forum was strictly about AAS, but lately I have been seeing nothing but questions about OTC supps and people talking about knock offs. Then I get it from you (heat for suggesting a real cycle), which is completely understandable. Am I out of place?

If so, I didn't mean to intrude and I can take my newbie (to this site) self elsewhere.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
alright guys I woke up today to 2 omelates, oatmeal, a protien shake and bannana. About to get some steak and mashed potatoes here in a bit. Ya i guess that cut was ****ign retarded of me, but it feels great eating the food ive been craving for a while, Ill keep you guys posted on how my wieghts coming along. My strength is all gone, I went from benching 225 to barely putting up 145lbs. Man this thread should be a science project for all you guys anyway.
For more energy, you need to be looking to the whole grain carbs, not roman meal wheat bread either. You need a sprouted wheat bread with flaxseeds, the one I eat has

cal: 110
fat: 1g unsta. or poly doesn't say
carbs: 23gr
fiber: 2 gr
sugars: 3gr
protien 4gr

per slice, this is by far the best bread I have found, you add the raw unsalted almond butter and fruit, not jelly(fu ck simple sugars=crash) add grapes or a banana, with water. A week of theses an hour before your werkout and you will be feelin better in the gym.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
please explaine that in more detail.
Eat all the water, protein (lean meats) and vegetables you want. He isn't going to get fat. I don't care if he ate 5000 calories a day (which is very hard to do on protein and veggies alone) with complex carbs two meals out of 5. If his gym routine is on point the only thing he will gain is lean muscle.

I'm a hard gainer as well. I have to stuff my face to gain a pound of true muscle (off cycle).

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
That is AWESOME citystreets! The advantage you have right now is literally a clean slate to work with so build up and you are well on your way!
MK9

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
I thought this was a forum was strictly about AAS, but lately I have been seeing nothing but questions about OTC supps and people talking about knock offs. Then I get it from you (heat for suggesting a real cycle), which is completely understandable. Am I out of place?

If so, I didn't mean to intrude and I can take my newbie (to this site) self elsewhere.
first thing designer steroids arent knockoffs
second thing just because this is the anabolic forum, doesnt mean were going to recommend steroids to everyone. Steroids are for those who have their diets,workout routines right and have already gotten gains naturally. When he has that all down,then people will recommend him steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
second thing just because this is the anabolic forum, doesnt mean were going to recommend steroids to everyone. Steroids are for those who have their diets,workout routines right and have already gotten gains naturally. When he has that all down,then people will recommend him steroids.

pretty much. I may reccomend a steroid to someone. depeding on how they ask.
if they are like "what do you think is the best cutting stack?"
I would probably say something like clen/hd in my opinion.

but that doesn't mean i am recomending that they use this stack. im just saying i think this is the best in my opinion.

i am wrong, most likely for this, guess it depends how how you think?

but no body had to tell me to research steroids before I started buying them and taking them, I figured that would be the wisest move before jumping into something i knew nothing about, and so, I expect people to do the same.

and btw, that research didn't involve asking questions on the forum, i asked myself the question and proceded to search the internet for the answer.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Designer steroids are worthless, to me anyways. Go real for 12-16 weeks then cleanse for that much time. I don't really see the purpose off taking "x-tren" after injections of tren ace or depot. I don't see any purpose of taking "winabol" after doing true winstrol. Etc. That's what I mean by knock offs and useless, it's a waste of money and you are just going to mess your body up even more. To each their own I guess...

Got it, I will refrain on the AAS suggestions unless it is asked in the topic itself. My mistake.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hey, city, on that oatmeal , i know the instant quaker flavored stuff may taste great, but its not really good for ya. Again your gonna want to look to complex carbs, look for a silver can of oatmeal called Irish Steel Cut Oats, or maybe even sum RED MILL whole grain cereals they have like 15 different kinds, even steel cut oatmeal too.

Mods, don't know if this name drop is allowed? I can edit if not. thanx LYFE

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
your main focus after eating should be bringin up that core mayne... it's lookin brittle and prob will cause u probs down the road

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established

any advice that's not total bull**** should be provided no matter the name of the subforum. we're all here to help. just because this is the Anabolic forum doesnt mean we advocate anabolics to everybody....in fact i've told more people to stay away than to take.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Designer steroids are worthless, to me anyways. Go real for 12-16 weeks then cleanse for that much time. I don't really see the purpose off taking "x-tren" after injections of tren ace or depot. I don't see any purpose of taking "winabol" after doing true winstrol. Etc. That's what I mean by knock offs and useless, it's a waste of money and you are just going to mess your body up even more. To each their own I guess...

Got it, I will refrain on the AAS suggestions unless it is asked in the topic itself. My mistake.
yes injectables are better then orals but that doesnt make orals useless. Plus you didnt even name the good designer steroids like superdrol and madol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i can see your point. but the steroids you listed and the "knock offs" you listed are all different steroids.

tren ace is a completely different steroid than dienolone. similar, but still way different.

winstrol is a methylated steroid and similar, but differant than furazabol.. winabol is non methylated furazabol. taking the methyl away not only makes it less bioavailable, but can change how the steroid reacts.

yes, the supplement industrie is sketchy, and wrong for trying to trick people. but these are still steroids, and some are safer than the more old school brothers. but then others are also more dangerous, and stronger too.

they all have their place, both orals, and injectables in a cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any advice that's not total bull**** should be provided no matter the name of the subforum. we're all here to help. just because this is the Anabolic forum doesnt mean we advocate anabolics to everybody....in fact i've told more people to stay away than to take.
<---staying away. :run:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

..not to mention its kind of rude and ignorant to come into the general section of anabolics, and say "Designer steroids are worthless, to me anyways."

Ever hear the saying "Dont sh!t where you eat?"

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but last I checked there is a sub -forum in the anabolic section @ the top labeled "old school hormone use."

By all means,... if thats what you prefer,go there.

And by the way, designer steroids are only worthless when you don't have the proper knowledge and proper execution of training and nutrition.

Good day sir. :veryhappy:

xink

Awards
  • Established
Hey, city, on that oatmeal , i know the instant quaker flavored stuff may taste great, but its not really good for ya. Again your gonna want to look to complex carbs, look for a silver can of oatmeal called Irish Steel Cut Oats, or maybe even sum RED MILL whole grain cereals they have like 15 different kinds, even steel cut oatmeal too.

Mods, don't know if this name drop is allowed? I can edit if not. thanx LYFE
I either do Steel Cut Oats or Steel Cut Flax and mix in a flavored whey... It's killer.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I either do Steel Cut Oats or Steel Cut Flax and mix in a flavored whey... It's killer.
Yeah, and the whole grain carbs will keep ya goin till meal #2, ima sucker for the flaxseeds there sooooo good.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but last I checked there is a sub -forum in the anabolic section @ the top labeled "old school hormone use."

By all means,... if thats what you prefer,go there.

And by the way, designer steroids are only worthless when you don't have the proper knowledge and proper execution of training and nutrition.

Good day sir. :veryhappy:
Got it. Didn't know there was a sub for that. Figured this was it.

I take plenty of standard OTC powders (BCAA, pre work, protein, glut, waxy, beta a, etc.) but these are very basic ones. I just don't see where I would use an OTC supp other than the standards. My training and nutrition is on point. I could criticize myself and say I eat "too" clean and I don't get enough rest, those are my biggest downfalls. You are right though, I don't know enough to knock all OTC supps. Then again, I spend 16 weeks going IM and taking orals...then 16 weeks getting my levels up to par...I have no idea where I would fit something in like that. Maybe I'll learn more.

Not trying to thread jack the original poster. So back to him, I'm, holding at 165 (dropped from 172) till I get back on, like you I won't blow up like most people on here. We just don't have the genetics for it. I'd easily be 130 if my calorie intake was the same as yours for 3 years (god forbid). So please do yourself a favor and eat!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i picked up some steel oats today and i looking for that bread mentioned before, i was thinking these quick oats were complex but they are too refined, good call. Im targeting like 3000 calories now getting carbs from complex sources only. I plan on cutting out the carbs after my work out which is at night, what do you guys think? Im including lots of meat in my diet Ill weigh myself in 3 days and see whats going on. By January ill post another picture if i can get back up to weight to log my progress

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol at how this cut turned out, i mean it probably ate more than 15lbs of muscle and i only dropped like 6% bf. Ill be sure to get my next cut set up properly before attempting. Live and learn I guess

xink

Awards
  • Established
For meat I've been eating a **** ton of Trader Joe's Buffalo Burger's.

------------------------------------------------
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Cholesterol 105mg 35%
Sodium 115mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 1g
Protein 43g 86%

I eat two of the patties at a time, the above stats are for one. FYI - they sell two types, one with stuff added to it, and a plain one with nothing but meat - that's the one I get.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
For meat I've been eating a **** ton of Trader Joe's Buffalo Burger's.

Calories 280 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Cholesterol 105mg 35%
Sodium 115mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 1g
Protein 43g 86%

I eat two of the patties at a time, the above stats are for one. FYI - they sell two types, one with stuff added to it, and a plain one with nothing but meat - that's the one I get.
I am definitely looking for those next time I go shopping...they sound awesome. Hope they aren't a regional brand.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
hey MCyD's chicken seletct 10 piece is almost 2000 calories a serving

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and trader's orange chicken, with some brown rice

dsc08c

Awards
dude, this seems like you have body image issues.... you need to fcking eat. seriously, dont worry about technical macro breakdowns and specific carb source... jesus christ just try to get in at least 3 or 4 big meals a day.... put some weight back on and then when youre at a healthy body weight and people no longer think you have a drug problem, then maybe refine your macros and adjust things.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
dude, this seems like you have body image issues.... you need to fcking eat. seriously, dont worry about technical macro breakdowns and specific carb source... jesus christ just try to get in at least 3 or 4 big meals a day.... put some weight back on and then when youre at a healthy body weight and people no longer think you have a drug problem, then maybe refine your macros and adjust things.

3 to 4 meals a day will not put on weight smart guy, you need at least 6 small meals

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK a little confused this morning. Ive been eating about a 1.5lbs of ground beed a day, 3 chicken breasts spread out through the day with brown rice, steel oats in the morning.. I am not doing any cardio and lifitng heavy and this morning the scale says im down another 4 lbs. I dont know what to think of that i can tell you guys that im feeling more energy and feel my strength has been up, but can someone explain that scale to me?

Are simple carbs and sugars essential for muscle building? thats the only thing not in my diet. Somone share

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
calories are calories, how many are you taking in per day?
if you're ketotic you're losing glycogen and water as well which can cause further weight loss. i forgot what this thread was about...

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no im taking in plenty of good carbs im not in keto. my calories are 2800-3000

purelife1

looks like JJ from Good Times turned white... man just eat... my wife eats more then 1400 cals a day

Attachments

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
OK a little confused this morning. Ive been eating about a 1.5lbs of ground beed a day, 3 chicken breasts spread out through the day with brown rice, steel oats in the morning.. I am not doing any cardio and lifitng heavy and this morning the scale says im down another 4 lbs. I dont know what to think of that i can tell you guys that im feeling more energy and feel my strength has been up, but can someone explain that scale to me?

Are simple carbs and sugars essential for muscle building? thats the only thing not in my diet. Somone share
any sugars besides fruit sugars, xylitol,stevia, are crap, but you not gonna get rid of all refined sugar from your diet. The simple carbs are very hard on your body and dont really have anything to offer, besides a high glycemic load.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
you need to incorprated good fats in there to mang, almonds, macadamia, olive oil, salomn, flaxseed, hemp seed, omega 3,6,9, get as much as you can.

dsc08c

Awards
3 to 4 meals a day will not put on weight smart guy, you need at least 6 small meals

calories are calories. if he gets in what he needs from 3 or 4 fat ass meals, he will be fine.

if anything, 6 small meals will just keep his metabolism overactive, and not help his weight gain goals at all.

SO STFU.

ps- at 6ft 178 you shouldnt be giving anyone advice on gaining weight lol

xink

Awards
  • Established
calories are calories. if he gets in what he needs from 3 or 4 fat ass meals, he will be fine.
I mostly agree, calories are calories, and people do over-hype eating six times a day versus 3/whatever. However, "fat ass meals" isn't cool no matter what, i.e. eating a pizza with a **** ton of calories, fat, sodium and other bull**** isn't nearly as good as eating a ton of turkey breast, buffalo, or salmon because at the end of the day food just isn't food.

Just saying, there are always extremes...