- 12-05-2009, 03:07 PM
- 12-05-2009, 03:46 PM
dude how many threads are you gonna make asking if certain products are good or not? Do the damn research yourself jeez.
- 12-05-2009, 04:08 PM
I believe iForce worked with them to launch some items; however, that can be viewed differently from person to person (good or bad). I have not seen any reviews on their products, or any COAs. I would stick with Board Sponsors. And plus, 75% of their line are the items that are going to be illegal to have/purchase come January 2010.
12-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks Iron Lungz I appreciate the response. Wolverine, dude I am just trying to get some feedback so I don't blow a s**t load of money on crap. I go by real people and their experiences instead of bulls**t ads, and I did do research on them and all I gt was what Lungz just told me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ktatro1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:52 PM
- By buzz8121 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2011, 11:20 PM
- By franklin in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 80Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:34 PM
- By TheMeatus101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:25 PM
- By bucannear in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2010, 12:53 AM