Please help with Stack!! T-1

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
1-T LIQUA-VADE

I am am 19 years old. I weight in at 150lbs. I use to be up around 165lbs.
I have a great diet for gaining weight.. I eat healthy and like a horse.. I have missed a few months in the gym last summer, but i have been hitting it regularly alot these past months. I am a hard gainer!!!
I want to put on mass, and size! Lean Gains! Sounds fun, but hard I know..
I was wondering if anyone could help me set up a stack that could help me achieve this..

As far as test goes.. I want to run the 1-T Liqua-VadeI was wondering what other products I should stack with it for best results

I can't think of any other questions off the top of my head.. Thanks for reading and hope to hear back soon!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are too young to post here. worry about the liquavade in about 7 years, and instead focus on training steady non stop for a few years.

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
That wasn't productive what so ever.. You told me what i already knew. I've been lifting for 5 years.. I guess your right though im to young to post here.. thnks.. peace

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
If you have this great diet for gaining for weight, why are you still 155 lbs. ?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how is it that everyone who claims to eat like a horse is always way skinny

HODGINSx924

HODGINSx924

Awards
my metab is off the wall from cutting weight all year since i was 4 for wrestling.. starving myself back in the day to make weight , and now i suffer with a crazy metab.. idk

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
my metab is off the wall from cutting weight all year since i was 4 for wrestling.. starving myself back in the day to make weight , and now i suffer with a crazy metab.. idk
0k and what makes you think this coupled with a steroid is going to change anything?