BUSTIN' out test e

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, this is the BUSTERZ back in action with my cycle coming up soon. I feel off the map for the past two months due to some personal crisis in my family life. But now that everything has worked itself out, im back in the gym and back on AM.

I am still gaining about 1lb a month and my numbers for lifting are all still pretty much the same. Although I havnt been pushing myself much. I will be starting a cycle of Test E in about a month. I am in the process of collecting everything. Here is my layout.

Cycle:
week 1-10: 500mg test e per week
week 1-10: omega 3 fish oil
week 1-10: adex .25mg ed
week 1-10: glucosamine
week 1-10: life support/cycle support
week 1-10: saw palmetto (dht blocker?) trying to protect hairline
i knowtice a little thinning already naturally, unless DTH did it to me

PCT:
week 1-4: 5g creatine ed
week 1-4: 50mg clomid
week 1-4: help with dosingmg tore(should my serm be a little longer than 4 weeks?)
week 3-8: 2 serving DTH/day
week 4-8: td formestane (is this not a good idea?)

Can anyone think of anything i forgot. Also i am in the process of looking for some HCG, although i might run the cycle without it, I prefer to run it. I would run 250iu 3x a week starting on week 3 and ending with my last shot of test.

I will be lifting for bulk. a lot of power lifting, power cleans, snaches, squats, deadlifts, ectera. Hopefully the Adex keeps me from getting to bloated though! 190lbs here i come!!!!!!!!!!!

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you're running an AI and hCG. hCG should be pretty easy to find, and very cheap.

As for your hairline, try out some Nizoral. Obviously the 2% prescription formula might work better, but the 1% formula that you can purchase at Wal-Mart for 10 bucks works great. Get in the shower, wet your hair, and massage it in for about a minute and then just let it sit in your hair for at least 5 minutes while you finish up your shower. Don't worry, 5 minutes isn't too long, I think read about a study where the subjects used the 2% formula for 30 minutes.

A lot of people don't know that Nizoral also works great for cycle-related acne. The active ingredient, Ketoconazole, is an effective topical anti-androgen. Therefore, you can use it as a body wash to help control acne on your back and shoulders.

I actually opted for Ketoconazole cream for acne control. I found it really cheap online. I squirted a few tubes into a baby food sized jar. Then, I took some spironolactone tabs that I got from the same place, crushed them up, and mixed the powder in with the Ketoconazole cream. Spironolactone, by the way, is another topical anti-androgen that can help control acne caused by hormone fluctuations. I am confident they will work well together, as the combination in a shampoo is what Dr. Crisler recommends as the best way to combat hair loss.

I am confident this cream I made will help me control back/shoulder acne on my next cycle. I usually never get acne, but, when using AAS, I get some on my back/shoulders that doesn't seem to want to go away using the usual anti-bacterial stuff. This, I believe, is because rather being a bacterial issue, it is hormonal.

Anyway, sorry for going off on a little tangent... Back to the thread.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
thank you that was very helpful!!!

do you think HCG is completely necessary for this cycle? or just perfered? im having trouble finding some at a decent price,,,,

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I guess "necessary" is a subjective term.

Can you run the cycle, keep a good portion of your gains, and recover fine without it? Yes, of course.

But, running hCG will not only increase the safety of the cycle from an HPTA perspective, but it will also allow you to recover much faster and feel better while on cycle. Keep in mind that the faster you recover, the more gains you will be able to keep.

Make sure you run the hCG throughout the cycle at small dosages instead of taking ridiculously high dosages during PCT to "shock" your balls or whatever it is that people are trying to do with that method. Dr. Crisler's protocol worked excellently for me: http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/AASrecovery.doc
I took 250IU every third day throughout the cycle and my balls remained the same size the whole time. I also feel I recovered very quick (just my subjective opinion not based on any bloodwork).

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
I think you'll make great gains if your subjective to TEST. HCG...depends. I think the clomid would do you just fine! Take it if you feel necessary! Good luck.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established

sorry my pants are low fellas. i didnt mean to disrespect myself like that. lol

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i look a bit more sizey in the core in real life

6 months ago

not too much of a change in 6 months. a total of a 5lb increase of weight

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im in for the ride Busterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Think Timberzzzzzzzzzz will show up?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mah chest may be small but mah gynozzzz is hyooooge!:rasp:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Just dose the HCG @ 250iu every 3rd day starting at week 3. Ditch the life support/cycle support and buy CoQ-10 and hawthorn extract. Use the CS/LS while on orals
my .02

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
man this board is going shutdown crazy!!!!!!!! since when has hcg been a prerequesite for a 10 week test cycle?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
man this board is going shutdown crazy!!!!!!!! since when has hcg been a prerequesite for a 10 week test cycle?
If your cycle is long enough to cause nut shrinkage I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to run hCG considering how cheap it is and the benefits it would bring.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If your cycle is long enough to cause nut shrinkage I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to run hCG considering how cheap it is and the benefits it would bring.
whats your cycle history look like?...honestly.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
whats your cycle history look like?...honestly.
I'm a n00b as far as cycle experience goes, no doubt, I've said that many times. Even still, I do know more than a lot of the juice-heads out there, but I'm no "expert" by far. However, let's face it, neither are you.

Anyway, if you're done with pathetic ad hominem attacks and are ready to address the issue, why don't you articulate to us why running hCG isn't worth the $20 it would cost for enough to run w/ a 10 week cycle? Is the shrunken ballsack look in right now or something? Oh please, we're all waiting for you to bless us all with your elite bodybuilding knowledge. I'm sure you've done quite a few cycles, which obviously automatically makes everything you say right.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's no need for an argument here, it's really simple, yes HCG is only going to help but in all practicality it's far from necessary, especially for 10-12 week test cycles

i actually decided not to use HCG on this cycle. I've used it before, I just didn't care enough to bother with sourcing it this time.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
imma try to use the HCG, better safe than sorry

what should i does my TORE at?

for pct i will be running a low dose of clomid 50mg for 4 weeks
what should i dose tore at along with that?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm a n00b as far as cycle experience goes, no doubt, I've said that many times. Even still, I do know more than a lot of the juice-heads out there, but I'm no "expert" by far. However, let's face it, neither are you.

Anyway, if you're done with pathetic ad hominem attacks and are ready to address the issue, why don't you articulate to us why running hCG isn't worth the $20 it would cost for enough to run w/ a 10 week cycle? Is the shrunken ballsack look in right now or something? Oh please, we're all waiting for you to bless us all with your elite bodybuilding knowledge. I'm sure you've done quite a few cycles, which obviously automatically makes everything you say right.
First off, i wasnt attacking you, i was curious about you...big difference. I havent posted in this section very much lately but the majority of my 3500+ posts have been in the steroid section. Ive run many cycles and know a thing or two. Suffice to say...this isnt my first rodeo cowboy.

That being said...ive seen you posting a lot around here of late. You seem to be a smart person that is only just getting a grasp on steroids, please no offense. I see you posting about superdrol once a week and hcg on minimal cycles, what do you expect me to do other than ask your cycle history?

While hcg could help buster on cycle its definately not a must have. It would just complicate an easy first cycle...imo.

imma try to use the HCG, better safe than sorry

what should i does my TORE at?

for pct i will be running a low dose of clomid 50mg for 4 weeks
what should i dose tore at along with that?

TOR and Clomid together is a little overkill. Clomid by itself at 50 is plenty to restore lh function. Either 20mgs of nolva ed or an ai would be a good addition to clomid for your pct. I prefer a nolva/clomid stack myself.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am subbing to watch buster get hyyyuuuuugggggeee. I seriously think you should grow like a weed on what you have lined up. I am not an expert, especially on inject cycles, but I thought most used Adex EOD instead of ED. I know some don't even use and AI unless they are experiencing bloat or gyno symptoms.

Seriously though, good luck!

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
While hcg could help buster on cycle its definately not a must have. It would just complicate an easy first cycle...imo
I don't see how hCG is complicating anything. It takes just a couple minutes to mix and the injections are easier/less painful than the Test E injections he will be doing. It makes running an AI more necessary, but he's doing that anyway. Definitely not rocket science.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how hCG is complicating anything. It takes just a couple minutes to mix and the injections are easier/less painful than the Test E injections he will be doing. It makes running an AI more necessary, but he's doing that anyway. Definitely not rocket science.

:frustrate You obviously dont get it...thats fine. Im not going to argue with you about this. I really dont care what you think. Bless your heart :kiss:

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate You obviously dont get it...thats fine. Im not going to argue with you about this. I really dont care what you think. Bless your heart :kiss:
It's not about what I think or you think. This place is about helping each other understand how to use AAS safely and effectively. Let's remove our egos from the equation and focus on the facts. Sure, hCG may not be "necessary". But in reality, people have eventually recovered just fine without even using a SERM. So in the same strictest literal sense, even nolva or clomid really aren't "necessary". That doesn't mean we would ever advise anyone not to use either. Maybe you know something I don't, but the evidence I've seen seems to suggest that hCG, when used correctly, can at minimum speed up recovery time in long-ish cycles.

All I'm saying is hCG is cheap and easy to use, so even if the benefit it provided to the cycle was minute, it's still worth it. All you've rebutted with is that it will "complicate" his cycle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
like i said im not going to argue with you, and this isnt a debate. I dont need a rebuttle. I will say this though, you and a few others are creating a "shutdown" histeria on this board. A few inexperienced guys who have read a couple posts on steroids are making the less experienced guys think they will need hcg, ai's and three serms for anything more than a 4 week epi cycle.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I will say this though, you and a few others are creating a "shutdown" histeria on this board.
Oh, ok, now I'm part of some faction with goals of inciting "shutdown hysteria" among users in this forum. You really got me pegged, man. The jig is up, so foolish was I to think we could ever pull one over on the likes of you. How noble you are to do your part in restoring sanity, we should all pitch in for a friggin' metal to pin upon your chest.

This little back-and-forth has been anything but fruitful, so let's just let this guy run his log in peace, kthxbye.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
wa wa wie wa (borat voice)

yeah so it turns out I will be running hcg and extending my cycle to 12 weeks. LOL 250 ius every third day sound about right? Or should i jack up the numbers?

IM DOWN TO GET HYYYYYYOOOOOOOOGGGGGEEEEEEEE. Testosterone BABY!

What do yall think about kickstarting this bad boy with some Superdrol or DBOL or possably even epi(epi seems a little to shy for the spirit of this cycle)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
TOR and Clomid together is a little overkill. Clomid by itself at 50 is plenty to restore lh function. Either 20mgs of nolva ed or an ai would be a good addition to clomid for your pct. I prefer a nolva/clomid stack myself.

So how about JUST Clomid? Clomid is good for restarting your HPTA but isnt so good with blocking the estrogen receptors correct? I think I read this somewhere on this board. If this is true maybe i should stack with nolva to be on the safe side? Or do yall think that clomid alone is fine for a straight test cycle? I wont get gyno in pct if i use clomid correct?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
in!

kick start with epi then add some deca woah :D

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
in!

kick start with epi then add some deca woah :D
I dont wanna get deca ****...

ANYONE KNOW WHAT SIZE NEEDLE I'LL NEED TO USE? I live near LA county and in LA you can just roll up into any drug store and they will sell you needles. Only i dont know the lingo. What do i tell them for the size and specs of the needle?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I dont wanna get deca ****...

ANYONE KNOW WHAT SIZE NEEDLE I'LL NEED TO USE? I live near LA county and in LA you can just roll up into any drug store and they will sell you needles. Only i dont know the lingo. What do i tell them for the size and specs of the needle?
Im in Ventura county and not 1 pharmacy would sell to me w/o a script, even places in LA wouldn't sell to me:zx11pissed:. I would go with 23g 1"-1.5"(i draw w/ 23g because 18g leaves fat wholes in my rubber stopper) and 25g 1"-1.5"(to shoot with) needles and 3ml syringes.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
an 18g needle shouldn't leave holes in the rubber stopper... I've worked with rubber septa that take hundreds of stabs with needles that size and are still air-tight.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
an 18g needle shouldn't leave holes in the rubber stopper... I've worked with rubber septa that take hundreds of stabs with needles that size and are still air-tight.
I guess my vials are cheap because I could hear air escaping, and I could see oil bubbling on the rubber stopper after I took the 18g out.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if your vial had the same pressure as the atmosphere, that wouldn't happen. Be careful to maintain a balance between the oil you take out and the air you push into it.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I guess my vials are cheap because I could hear air escaping, and I could see oil bubbling on the rubber stopper after I took the 18g out.
i dont got a rubber stopper on my juice container so im not trippin on that.

Also for PCT. I wanna run a low dose of clomid along side the nolva.

clomid i will dose 50/50/50/50

what should i dose NOLVA at? 60/40/40/20/20/20

also, what do yall think of running 300mg/week of deca for the last 5 weeks of my cycle?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont got a rubber stopper on my juice container so im not trippin on that.

Also for PCT. I wanna run a low dose of clomid along side the nolva.

clomid i will dose 50/50/50/50

what should i dose NOLVA at? 60/40/40/20/20/20

also, what do yall think of running 300mg/week of deca for the last 5 weeks of my cycle?
5 wks deca would be a waste of time - try 10wks of NeoVar stacked with LHJO, you won't regret it.

also, you seem a little short to be running test, think about buying some platform shoes for this cycle.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Buster: What kind of gains are looking for from this cycle bro? Or I should say what kind of gains should be achievable from a cycle like this?

Unreal, u got any thoughts on this maybe? :)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Sust. 250 in my 2010 future.

Good luck.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Everything looks alright, run fish oil straight through and make sure that diet is clean and big. Subbbbbbezzzz

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed....