HELP!!!

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
Im really screwed now guys. Im 2 weeks into a 6 week mdrol-epi bridge, and yesterday I fell out of my tree stand and really hurt my back. I cant stand up straight, cant breath deeply, and when I hit certain angles, the pain damn near brings me to my knees. should I continue my cycle because Im already 2 weeks in? or just cut it now and save what I have left for later. I went to the emergency room and the doctor said that I may have ruptured a disk, or itmay be as small as bad spasms. what should I do??:aargh4:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Im really screwed now guys. Im 2 weeks into a 6 week mdrol-epi bridge, and yesterday I fell out of my tree stand and really hurt my back. I cant stand up straight, cant breath deeply, and when I hit certain angles, the pain damn near brings me to my knees. should I continue my cycle because Im already 2 weeks in? or just cut it now and save what I have left for later. I went to the emergency room and the doctor said that I may have ruptured a disk, or itmay be as small as bad spasms. what should I do??:aargh4:
IMO you should definately stop. You would be getting all of the sides and no gains which isn't worth it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop the cycle now, go into pct, and get some reduce xt for anti cortisol control, it will help with the muscle atrophy from not working out. rest and take some time off for it to heal.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
stop cycle and start PCT, no use in staying on if you can't progress

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
well majority rules i guess. this FKIN BLOWS. I was making some real gains. I had gained 10 lbs in like 2 weeks. oh well, life gives you lemons, sip on some lemonade and stockpile anabolics for when your back gets better. Im already planning my next run, what do you guys think about a logged Dbol/epi run with an Mdrol pulse?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
stop cycle and start PCT, no use in staying on if you can't progress
Ill agree with my man N8te here, We are both running M-drol/Epi bridge cycle. Bail out and start your PCT. Be sure you are completely healed before you stat to run anything again.

dpfisher

Good luck with your back. BTW your username makes me laugh every time.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
oh well, life gives you lemons, sip on some lemonade and stockpile anabolics for when your back gets better.
Nice.

Dbol/Epi/Mdrol? Why no injectables? If you can find Dbol surely you can find Test.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safety Harness Bro. A Buddy of mine fell out and his rifle discharged and blew his arm off from just above the elbow down. Your a very lucky man. Very Lucky. I wish you well in your recovery. Best to you and your family

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
well majority rules i guess. this FKIN BLOWS. I was making some real gains. I had gained 10 lbs in like 2 weeks. oh well, life gives you lemons, sip on some lemonade and stockpile anabolics for when your back gets better. Im already planning my next run, what do you guys think about a logged Dbol/epi run with an Mdrol pulse?
I agree, stop the cycle. No need to be on if you can't lift. Focus on getting healthy. This may be good in the long run. Running 2 methyls for 6 weeks is harsh. I wouldn't plan on running 3 for your next round. Sounds like you were getting great gains simply running the one compound for 2 weeks. JMO though.

Best of luck to you, hope it is isn't too serious of an injury.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
thanks to everybody, fisher i got the idea froma homeless guy i have a hamburger to once, he was like "ill work for food anyday, but i bet your a$$ would smash some sh*t for a bite to eat!" I know about the harness, and i know i should wear one. I hunt in a shoothouse thats about 10 feet off of the ground, so i never felt like i needed to hook in until now. I was climbing down and the 3rd rung from the ground still had frost on it, and my toe slipped. landed square on my back. I always lower my rifle down first with a rope, never carry it as i climb. and yes, i have access to test, but to be honest, ive always ran orals and am just comfortable with them. i guess i just dont know enough about pinning to feel safe doing it. thanks to everybody for the responses. ill do my PCT and get back in the game ASAP.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
i guess i just dont know enough about pinning to feel safe doing it.
Pins are cheap, easy to find, and legal to purchase. The process of pinning is very simple, 10-20 minutes of reading and you'll know everything you need to know. The first time is very scary, after than it's like nothing. Just food for thought...

Pretty much everyone who runs Test rarely ever runs a cycle without it from that point on....

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i guess i just dont know enough about pinning to feel safe doing it.
Just google how to inject steroids and you will find everything and more that you need to know. I have just started my first cycle and have had two injects so far. Let me tell you that the first one is scary stuff because you have to jab a dang needle into yourself which is something many people have never done before. But after my first pin (my second was today) you know what to expect and it is not that bad at all. Injects are much better for your body if you can get them man :).

Also, I feel you on the hunting thing. I go hunting all the time and I have had many many misfortunes doing so. Luckily none were very bad. Just get that crap healed and in the meantime work on diet and your next cycle and you should be good to go :thumbsup:

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
good advise from everybody, i really appreciate it. Im going to look more into injecting, i have access to it. easy access (my fionce works in a pharmacy and my best friend is a M.D. hehehe) GOOD NEWS! i have been rehabing the hell out of my back (heat, stim pads, massages, the works) and it feels 100% better. I went through a light workout today after warming up for like half an hour, and i felt great. after a while i got some confidence and hit some heavy sets of shoulder press and rows, still no pain. I think i can salvage this cycle, although im going to tweak it a little. thanks to everybody again.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you're extra careful. Back injuries are nothing to mess around with. I've met a few people who have pretty severe back pain that they have to live with everyday from injuries years or decades in the past, and can pretty much do nothing other than keep taking painkillers.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
i will, if i start experiencing any more pain ill cut it right then and there and go into pct. I had a pretty hardcore chest/tri's workout today, and no pain in my back. thanks to eveybody again.