Are my Anabolics fake?

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

I have been running a cycle of trenbolone acetate for the last 5 weeks at
75mg eod. I have no weight gain, and am starting to wonder if my gear is fake. I realize it could be a number of things i.e. training, diet, genetics, etc.

here is my schedule: I do three exercises per muscle group 2 or 3 sets each

mon & thurs
back & biceps
tues & friday
chest, shoulders, triceps
wen & sat
legs & abs

diet:

Pretty good diet. 2800 clean calories. skinless chicken, veg, wheat bread, beef, fish, oatmeal, brown rice, etc... I try to only get my protein from my food, but on days when i have three classes I supplement with a protein shake.

six feet, 214 lbs
diet:

cardio is every other day @ 20 -30 minutes.

This is my first cycle of gear.

I have not had many sides. first week had a couple nights of night sweats. some mild insomnia. I get some excellent pumps in the gym but only when I work out my biceps. I have gone up about 15 lbs on bench and 10 lbs on bicep curls.

The gear:

The gear seems like it is from an underground lab. It says hemogen has a decal. Has a symbol for Rx, a small picture showing for injection only. 100mg/mL 10mL bottle, has some polish writing that roughly translates into commitment on poland. I have some nandrolone d from the same company as well. 2 viles 100mg/mL. I realize that it is highly unlikely that anyone has seen or even heard of this product. I will post some pictures upon request. My guess is that it is not the real deal.

any help is appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your stats say 5'10, 235lbs. but your post says six feet. 214.

2800cals is maintenance for me. the low end. aside from your real or fake gear. your stats and diet dont make sense. i dont know where to start.

i dont know you, but from the little i've read, i dont think you should be using steroids. thats my advice. for now.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that diet doesn't make sense, I'm 190lbs and I eat more than that. That being said though, 5 weeks on tren if you were eating that low of calories you should be getting cut up like crazy. there is no question if you are on legit tren if it's working or not, that **** is strong buddy.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eat more... if you want to gain weight you need to eat in excess not at maintance. Goggle some calorie forumulas, without knowing you age, weight, activity, heigt, etc. Kinda hard to determine you calorie needs but I am 208 5'6 and 3000 calories is my maintence level so I dont know how you expect to gain weight at 2800 and 214lbs

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
Good replies guys! Thanks for taking the time to help.. I am 27 yrs, 6 ft, low activity as I am a finalizing my B.S. in computer science, so I spend a great deal of time on the pc. other than that I chase my 2 yr old around and hit the gym 6 days a week.

I quess I assumed that even though my calories were low I would put on 5 -6 lbs of muscle due to the overall strength of trenbolone.

anyways, the tren is almost gone so I will look into the calorie plans for the deca-durabolin.

Thanks again.

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
yup, just noticed the stats... I have updated. When I joined I wasnt sure what kind of information I would get here, so I skimmed through the profile stuff.

Plus about 8 months ago I was 264.. learned enough from everybody here to loose a lot of weight. Thanks for pointing out the profile stuff!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A good pic of your gear might solve some probs. Your gear does sound bunk, even at maintenance calorie levels.. Tren should kick in rather quickly, and you should of had some incredible muscle pumps and great strength gains. And the strength gains you achieved sound natural....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill solve this very quickly.
whenu inject tren ace do cough?
if yes its real if no its fake

Angel of Debt

Angel of Debt

Awards
A lot of guys rely on the scale instead of the mirror.

What i noticed with tren is, once introduced into a cycle, my weight doesnt seem to climb at all. However, what i see is clearer muscle spereation, vascularity, pants begin to droop. (recomp)

Keep in mind Tren is a good cutting compound as well as a bulker. Its calorie dependant though. If you bumped calories to 4000 you'd probably notice qualitive weight gain, since tren tends to shuttle excess cals/nutrients into muscle tissue instead of storing it as adipose. And Jesus....Cut back on that cardio.

No wonder youre not gaining. You understand that steroids arent magic. You need a surplus of cals. You're probably in a deficit. Eat, eat, eat. And HOW the hell can you do all that cardio on tren anyway? I can barely walk up a flight of stairs without feeling like im asthmatic.

Youre gear might be legit. I always know if my Tren E is good to go. Like clockwork, on the 10th day or so, the night sweats begin and sleeping becomes more difficult. By week 2 i look dryer and feel more annoyed, strength goes up, etc

The mirror doesnt lie.

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
I am definitely more vascular. And some pants I bought last month dont fit anymore (had to tighten the belt). My cardio is no where near as good as it was before the tren. I was able to run at a steady pace (5.8) for about 1.8 miles. now I can go about 4 minutes before I have to stop and walk. I get winded cleaning the condo. its only 985 sq. ft. The sides have been minimal. I think I could have been running it ed v.s. eod. I combat the insomnia with sleeping pills. It takes three now.

bench went up another 10 lbs last night. I think I am carrying about 11 lbs of excess fat, hence the cardio. I was hoping the tren a would help me cut that off quickly.

As for the tren cough. Not all users of tren will have a cough shortly after injection. I dont believe that would be a strong gauge of its authenticity.

So, I have one injection of tren left, then pct. Then on to the deca. I have 20mL of deca-durabolin at 100mg/mL.

I was thinking of running it at 200mg/week inject every mon/thur... I have more test/deca on the way. I dont have to worry about it for atleast 6 - 10 weeks..

Question is: I am looking to put on some serious size (12 - 15 lbs of maintainable). This will be my second cycle.
should I be taking in 4000 calories for that cycle? That is a **** ton of food!! (unless you ate at McDonalds every day LOL)

Thanks again for all the replies!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I have one injection of tren left, then pct. Then on to the deca. I have 20mL of deca-durabolin at 100mg/mL.

I was thinking of running it at 200mg/week inject every mon/thur... I have more test/deca on the way. I dont have to worry about it for atleast 6 - 10 weeks..
a funny question on the tren, is it slightly to moderately painful after injecting ? if its really tren at 100mg/ml, it should have a little bit of an ouch factor as you need a moderate amount of solvents to get it into solution there. A lot of labs sell it as 75mg/ml to avoid that.

and you did this tren and will be doing the deca without test? I'll tell you that at 200mg/wk of deca you won't see noticeable gains. Your joints will feel good and you'll get a little bloat, but to be the equivalent of 75mg EOD of tren (as far as anabolic activity goes) you'd probably be running the deca at 800mg +.... so don't expect more from the deca than you got from the tren. for mass building 300-400mg of deca alongside 300-400 of testosterone works well.

and yes, you do have to eat 4000+ calories. at this point (215) I have to concentrate on eating every day because I need 3500+ cals just to maintain

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
I injected the tren into the glutes and deltoids. And yes it was not very comfortable. pretty nasty sting for up to three hours. I am using 22 gauge 1.5" 3mL syringe.

I have more deca and test coming. takes a little while to get here.

You really think that 300-400mg deca is where I need to be? I am under the 20 lbs of natural muscle. In fact I was thinking about getting down to 195 before the cycle. I could be there by the first of the year no problem. Keep in mind that this is my second cycle ever. tren was the first, deca/test the next.

Angel of Debt

Angel of Debt

Awards
Tren certainly hurts post injection. I even get changes in muscle proportions at the injection site when pinning tren, almost to the point of alarm.

BTW, Youre running a Tren-only cycle? wow.

Hows the libido? Delayed orgasm is quite obvious on it. Even with test

Knudmt

Banned
Awards
yes my deltoids feel larger after injection. my libido isnt bad at all though... definitely some delayed orgasm.. but overall not horrible.

My body handles this steroid very well. my biggest problem is getting to sleep. I have been very larthargic though. It is taking a miricle for me to get some of my projects done this semester. finals week is coming up after this week and I dont seem to care. I usually get pretty lazy at the end of a big semester though. 15 credit hours gets to me.

I am just very unmotivated. I think if I could I would lay on the couch all day long and do nothing. That should change in a couple weeks.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
completely untrue, ur an idiot for saying that
i was thinking the same thing.

But yeah OP IMO I would take a little time and figure out what you want before u keep sticking these drugs into your body. Your talking about losing weight but you want to gain weight too? If you want to gain weight(muscle) u need to eat like it. I am of the opinion that your either bulking or cutting not both. Especially while on, some people don't feel the same but we're all entitled. Figure out what u wanna do then get your calorie intake figured out. There are plenty of sites where u can track weight and calories. I like dailyburn.
Also you only take one day off a week? If you're recuperating that's good but i think it would be good to take a week off every once in a while to totally heal up and that'll help with if you hit a sticking point too. I would do it once evry 2 months at least.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
eveyrone i know personanlty that has taken tren experinced some sort of cough after injection. just my personal experince with tren

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
eveyrone i know personanlty that has taken tren experinced some sort of cough after injection. just my personal experince with tren
Ok well i've used it a couple times and have never gotten "tren cough". It's just too much of a generalization also. It's like saying "if you get gyno it's real Tren, if not it's fake". I get gyno real easy from Tren and I know others that have so u get my point.

For me real tren hurts like a bitch after injection. I did a shot ONCE into delt, I swore my arm was going to fall off. Also sweat pours off of me on tren.
i have a love/hate relationship with tren. I love tren but it must hate me the way it treats me.