Fat loss with PH's?

P

Pharcyde

Awards
I'm looking to drop 15lbs while keeping strength and adding strength. However, I am not too sure which Ph's would suit me best for my goals. I have done some reading/researching and just confused with all the info out there. I will be a 1st time user and am 23 yrs old/ 5'11/ 220 with approx 15-17%bf. I am looking for opinions on a ''model cycle''. Thanks for any help.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a nordiol/4ad transdermal stack at roughly a 3:1 ratio for 6 weeks. You can get this from PN, make your own transdermal. I'd start with 2 squirts/day, & if necessary increase to 3 squirts/day. (2) 4oz bottles would last 8 weeks at 2squirts/day, or 6 weeks at 3squirts/day. This will be a good, safe anabolic cycle with minimal side effects.

You will have to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight, so it'll be hard to gain much muscle. You should be able to at the very least maintain what you have in strength/size. Since this is your first cycle, I think you could expect to still make gains while losing fat.

I would stay away from any Methyls if this is your first cycle. Make sure you have Nolva or Clomid for PCT on hand before you start the cycle.

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend a compound that does not aromatize.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
200 mg. 1-Test
200 mg. 3-alpha
200 mg. 4-AD

This is pretty androgenic though, I can't guarantee you'll keep your hair. Use transdermal of course.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
J Weight Loss 8
K Evomuse 3
Wimsicle Supplements 30
JN230 Evomuse 8