Itching while "on"

txwakeskater

Awards
Ok i have had this itching feeling when i lift or even walk a lil ways... like yesterday me and my gf took my dog too the park(i know , NO CARDIO :D ) and walked a few trails and when we got done i was itching on my chest so i scratch it then i feel it in my arms then itch that and it goes too my legs. It feels like i just rolled around in the grass. I have felt this for about 3 different days now. and i have missed a half day twice now. Does anybody have any clues on what this could be? Oh yes i also got this once on my last cycle. I also asked this in the chat last night and nobody had a clue...They all told me too go take showers :D which i do. :p

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by txwakeskater
They all told me too go take showers :D which i do. :p
Nah, that was just me you dirty bastard! :D

txwakeskater

Awards
oh yes....I am taking T1pro @ 6mls a day, and 2 squirts of T4.. Im applying on arms,chest,and inner thighs...changing application sites randomly...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
easily could be that some mix/ph are spreading round your body when sleeping or putting on clothes (ie after applying and lying down, transdermal can be rubbing off onto your blankets and back onto other body parts). but your desription of having an itch at a certain area and moving to another happens man. the body works as a complete system and mind/body functions could be running together for you to feel this way. I woulndt worry much about it unless the itching gets to a point of unbearbaleness (is this a word?)...then i would try to switch up area of applications.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Is there a rash associated with this itching?

Chemo

txwakeskater

Awards
NO, It gets red from the itching but thats it....

txwakeskater

Awards
Just wanted too update yall....

I did back last night and there was no itching.....kinda weird, Anyhow we will see how it goes tonight after my workout... :)

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro ill tell you exactly what it is. Its the androgenencity of 1-test and dhtthats causing your to shed skin faster and itch. I get terrible dandruff and more itchiness on my skin. When i take 6-OXO i also get itchiness due to lack of estrogen. Its just something youll have to deal with.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fucken be careful bro.......like it starts itching, especially when you get even a tiny bit sweaty......i overlooked it and it went away after like 3-4 days, then BAM i was hit w/ hives....be careful man, if you start seeing any rashes stop it immediately.