1st Sustanon 250 Cycle w/ Prog/Pics

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Hello all, I am 21, 200lbs. roughly 17%bf, about to run my first Sustanon 250 cycle. I have 50 caps of nolva at 20mg. for PCT, cycle is as follows (from my research this is the best) .7cc EOD. for 10 weeks, run low dose of nolva during week 3 or if gyno occurs. and 8-10 after last inject @ 40mg/day

Mon: .7cc
Wed: .7cc
Fri: .7cc
Sun: .7cc
Tues: .7cc
Thurs: .7cc
Sat: .7cc

REPEAT for 10 weeks.

Also I had a few question that weren't cleared up in my research:
Can I or should I up the pins to 1cc EOD? during the MIDDLE of the cycle and then back down again?
Should I run EOD the whole cycle? or drop to 2cc a week Mon/Thurs?

Advice would be AWESOME, the internet is scattered to **** on these Sustanon cycles

Here are some BEFORE pics: 5"9, 200lbs. 17% bf
View attachment sidechest3.bmp

jakeroomjuly09.jpg

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read go 1ml EOD or ever third day. Sus is mostly long esters but dose have some short ones. Some people say u can do 2x wk like M H. But think EOD would be the best at 1ml. See what others say.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
thats running 750mg a week roughly, right? I'll see what others have to say, but I can probably do 1cc EOD. Its the Prop that has about 2 days, so def EOD or M/H

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The other day i saw sust mentioned and I've been running sust and the prop component is overrated. So you've got 250mg/mL, it's 30mg prop, 60mg phenylprop, 60mg isocaproate, and 100mg decanoate. The prop is 12% of the weight. It's a very small component and even so it has a ~4 day half life so I think injecting MWF is more than sufficient and is easier to handle than EOD. Even twice a week would be fine, I am sure. I have been running 1mL MWF for 750mg ew and to the best of my ability to judge, it seems the kicking in is still occuring and I'm at the end of the 4th week.
I really feel the ability of the propionate ester to accumulate is miniscule. At EOD with .7mL of prop you're at (30mg/mL)(.7mL)(3x/week) = 73.5mg/week
It's peanuts compared to how much gear you're pushing total (612.5mg/week)

Anyway i considered EOD but choose MWF out of convenience but my point is that the perceived necessity so inject sust to frequently is probably very overstated.

Cycle looks good enough anyway. You're lower than 17% bodyfat too probably closer to 14%

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
So are you saying I should stick with MWF, STHS, @ 1cc EOD or do MWF, MWF? or .7cc.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think .7mL eod works just great. I would probably do something like .8mL MWF just because to me it seems far more convenient. For me MWF is easier to remember and my syringes measure out in .2mL increments so I can measure .8mL easier than I could measure out .7mL.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Sounds good I'll keep you guys posted with pics/diets/routines.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Best of Luck my man! Is this your first cycle?

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
yeah, trained for a good 4-5 years prior, put on a TON of natural muscle, was about 150, now at like 200. So looking forward to this, hopin to be up at like 215 by the end of this cycle and maybe drop a few bf %'s.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yeah good luck with the cycle,will be watching. I'm thinking of running something like that myself.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
got a good feeling about this - good luck

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i think the perfect way to run sust is mwf at 1cc for 750mg a week.. there is such a small amount of prop in sust... i feel like it gets wasted most of the time... i mean 30mg of prop 3 times a week is basically worthless .. so with the mwf split u get about 660mg of all esters but prop.. which is pretty good... just my opinoun

D675

Awards
Man, you are already pretty big, you are going to get massive!

SUB'D I wanna see pics...

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Question: My nolvadex came vaccuum sealed in a plastic bag, they are 20mg each and are identical to the Red RPM Capsules. I was wondering if this is legit? I can't find pictures of nolvadex coming in red capsules, I most am seeing them online in tablet form not capsule form.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I'd guess closer to 12%, I was measured at 10% and I wasn't that much leaner than you in that pic.

also, I'd run the clomid/nolva during PCT and run some arimidex during cycle. estrogen bloat sucks. I also run finasteride a little when on test >500mg to help with prostate and hair line. doesn't take much.

good luck man

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Ok question: If i run nolva into my 3rd week of the cycle for an Anti-E...Should i take 20mg EOD or once a week, until i start my PCT around week 9-15 which will be Everyday @ 20mg for week 9 and 10, then when off my cycle, EOD for 5 weeks...but again i want to know how much to take DURING cycle at week 3 to keep gains as dry as possible.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude u dont use nolva as an ai.. its a serm... use arimidex or aromasin.. ... i think your confused...and what are u talking about using nolva once week.. u dont use nolvadex untill 3 weeks after your done with your cycle... this is because sust has a long ester test that needs 3 weeks to clear...alot of ppl use a oral to bridge to pct during this time.. some ppl decide to run nolva on cycle as needed if gyno had already formed.. but an ai will take care of this and is less harsh on the liver, it will also keep u dry but nolvadex has nothing to do with keeping u dry

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Yeah my bad, I have 50, .25 mg Tabs of Anastrazol, what dosage and for how long do you suggest i take them?

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
during week 3 of 10? and i appreciate everyone following, i'm waiting on my arimidex and pins to start everything, stocking my fridge with as much protein and whole wheat **** i can find. Low sodium tuna is like 4 a can in chicago, anyone have any low sodium substitutes?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
during week 3 of 10? and i appreciate everyone following, i'm waiting on my arimidex and pins to start everything, stocking my fridge with as much protein and whole wheat **** i can find. Low sodium tuna is like 4 a can in chicago, anyone have any low sodium substitutes?
What I do is on one of my free days of the week when I have time is cook up a bunch of chicken breasts for the week and that way your set.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I would do 1 cc 3 times a week mon, wed, fri through out the whole cycle..no tapering.
.25 arimidex eod from week 1-10. nolva week 12-15, 40/40/20/20

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Sorry guys, i'm still waiting on my anastrozole and pins :(, anyway i've decided to land on M-Th (2cc a week) giving me 12.5 week cycle with 20ml vial of Sustanon250, starting arimidex about 3 weeks in, and nolva after. My routine i have been battling, I was looking into incorporating the DoggCrapp mentality, which focuses on rest pauses and time under tension rather than focusing on reps and sets, Split would go
M: Chest/Back
Tue: Legs
Wed: Shoulder/Arm
Thu: Chest/Back
Fri: Legs
Sat: REST
Sun: REST
Mon: Shoulder/arm
Tues: Chest/back
Wed: legs
Thurs: Shoulder/arm
Fri: Chest/Back
Sat:REST
Sun: REST
REPEAT CYCLE losing one lift a week but gaining the following week.

For Diet: Low Sodium/High Protein (Chicken, Red meat, low sodium tuna) /Med Carbs (coming from whole wheat/grain only: brown rice, oatmeal, wheat bread..etc.)

Any comments on the new injection timing let me know! Its what i've come to realize is best based on all my research and fellow peers who are doing the same.

But once again, as soon as i get everything, I will be ready to go, will post prog-pics weekly, front, back, leg shots.

Suggestions I would like to hear about: Ab routines, how to bring my chest taper out a little more. THANKS!

Happy Turkey Day all! Take in that proteinx10000!!!

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
u really think arimidex 1-10? EOD? i thought maybe week 2 or 3, as for 1cc EOD M/W/F that would leave me with a 6.5 week cycle, given i only have 20ml

standoe3

Awards
arms then chest back is a bad idea...traps gonna be sore when it comes to bench presses

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
True hoping I can benefit off the boost in recovery though. I need thoughts on this M/Thurs Split 1cc-Mon, 1cc-Thurs REPEAT. It yields a 12.5 week cycle for me other than running it EOD MWF: leaving me with a 6.5 week cycle.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
arimidex is very expensive also....6 to 10 bucks per pill/1mg

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
liquid is cheaper but i heard its not as stable as pill form

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
elaborate...so that just means i should take 1mg of Anastrozole liquid form if i want my body to utilize atleast .25mg of it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No and No. The liquid form is fine (as that's all i've ever heard of anyone here using), and spending 6-10$ a tab is just silly.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Just had first injection. It was weird, I pushed 1ml air into vial, inverted it and tried to draw out 1ml and a lil and only air came out?!!, so i got another needle, alcohol swabbed everything...again, and drew it a lot slower, the oil came out in a laggy sort of way, but i finally got it, stuck it into my thigh after tapping bubbles and aspirated...no vein :) and injected it prolly about 15 sec. and pulled out, swabbed the spot and band-aid! no problems so far! next injection is thursday i'll let you know how things are going. now to go buy all whole wheat :)

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Dosage Question:

Week 1 was Mon: 1ml, Thurs: 1ml.

If week 2-10 I go to .7ml MWF (2.1ml per week), how will this affect my gains? The prop cuts more right? lasts 2 days in the body, and the longer ester's will bulk me more? Or will M/TH: 2ml per week yield similar results as MWF: 2.1ml per week?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Dosage Question:

Week 1 was Mon: 1ml, Thurs: 1ml.

If week 2-10 I go to .7ml MWF (2.1ml per week), how will this affect my gains? The prop cuts more right? lasts 2 days in the body, and the longer ester's will bulk me more? Or will M/TH: 2ml per week yield similar results as MWF: 2.1ml per week?
prop "cuts more" and longer esters "will bulk me more"?

u gotta be f ucking kidding me......

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i laughed too.

Nos i been getting ridiculous PM's like mad about injectables... I run test like 3 times, once it's bunk, people think i'm the god-expert... anyway I'm sure you get bombarded as well, been thinking of writing up a guide to injectables, because few people here understand the way esters work... Dude someone PMed me and he didn't understand how to reach mg's per week as a product of concentration, volume injected and injection frequency.

This forum having a PH-base means that there's not enough members with AAS knowledge and most of the site is in the dark about it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
This forum having a PH-base means that there's not enough members with AAS knowledge and most of the site is in the dark about it.
sadly this is true. i just help when/where i can....but it gets a little frustrating at times with only about 5 of us on here with actual experience