1st Sustanon 250 Cycle w/ Prog/Pics

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well I hope this kid sorts his esters out cause at this stage he dont know if hes cutting or bulking! :laugh:

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
The esters in Sus, I'm bulking and doing fairly well, week 2 (mon) gained about 3 lbs. been eating about 5 breasts a day and a bag of brown rice & Green beans, Shake here and there, Low sodium tuna on wheat bread. I've been doing TUT routine, focusing on negatives and rest-pauses.

DenDestroys

Awards
Bro, that's walking a fine line. You're better off just deleting your last post and research a company more yourself.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Pure Performance Pharmacy? Any knowledge on this company, i have their sustanon250, adex, and nolva from them. I was researching if they were fake or not? Most people seem to think they're legit, and they have weird packaging, but its still legit. Anyway I'm in week 3 of Sus, hoping its not vege oil, but i will give it til week 5.
:banned: :ban:

no source posting

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i laughed too.

Nos i been getting ridiculous PM's like mad about injectables... I run test like 3 times, once it's bunk, people think i'm the god-expert... anyway I'm sure you get bombarded as well, been thinking of writing up a guide to injectables, because few people here understand the way esters work... Dude someone PMed me and he didn't understand how to reach mg's per week as a product of concentration, volume injected and injection frequency.

This forum having a PH-base means that there's not enough members with AAS knowledge and most of the site is in the dark about it.
A guide to injectables would be a nice addition unreal. I'm not claiming to be an expert but I have experience and I know how to do it right so if you want help writing it let me know.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
sadly this is true. i just help when/where i can....but it gets a little frustrating at times with only about 5 of us on here with actual experience
Well a forum with only 5 members wouldnt be very exciting. I'm no self-proclaimed expert but I too do what I can when I can. I know alot of ppl appreciate your assistance nos.

D675

Awards
i was so pumped to see this evolve...has it fizzled ?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i was so pumped to see this evolve...has it fizzled ?
yeah OP - we heard your first inject was in mid Dec. - you're probably finishing up the 12 week-er now huh? How's it been to you?

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
So this is the end, I'm currently coming on the second week from last injection. (so 2 weeks without injection) Overall i gained 22 lbs. i have lost about 3. on monday (exactly 2 weeks after last injection) i will run nolva ED 20/20/10/10. As for sides guys. My boys shrank a lil' i just kept making sure i emptied my tank everyday. No acne, a little agressiveness, no hairloss or hair growth, blood pressure stayed about the same. The only side i noticed was difficulty sleeping the first couple weeks. and it didnt' kick in til about week 5, i was freakin' out, but i'm all good now. Now to recover time on = time off. next cycle, Mast/Prop. Lemme know what you guys think. sorry my second pic is from webcam, i dont have a good cam anymore. O and my strength went out the roof! haha

Attachments

vector18

vector18

Awards
Who's ass is in that last picture???? Oh, and lookin good. A litttle more lean would
have been nice, but you look muscular.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
look leaner in the shoulders and arms +22 lbs and leaner is a winner bro hope you keep it all

D675

Awards
Sorry dude, you are a big guy, but that doesn't look like 22lbs are gains? Did you perhaps drop alot of fat and put on more muscle?

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
haha **** bro, sorry i can't be photoshopped like dem muscle tech bottles, but i gained about 22 lbs. I dont think i leaned out a lot, i guess you dont see my quads either too. overall i gain weight all the time i just can't see where it goes.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So this is the end, I'm currently coming on the second week from last injection. (so 2 weeks without injection) Overall i gained 22 lbs. i have lost about 3. on monday (exactly 2 weeks after last injection) i will run nolva ED 20/20/10/10. As for sides guys. My boys shrank a lil' i just kept making sure i emptied my tank everyday. No acne, a little agressiveness, no hairloss or hair growth, blood pressure stayed about the same. The only side i noticed was difficulty sleeping the first couple weeks. and it didnt' kick in til about week 5, i was freakin' out, but i'm all good now. Now to recover time on = time off. next cycle, Mast/Prop. Lemme know what you guys think. sorry my second pic is from webcam, i dont have a good cam anymore. O and my strength went out the roof! haha
reps - good progress - nice first cycle

D675

Awards
Kool, and u have a good point regarding quads, a big muscle group - good work!!!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
quads hams and back.... huge groups not pictured

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Do you not train legs? Why no pictures of the wheels? Anyway a 22 pound gain sounds good, honestly I don’t see it but that could be from the poses you chose so I would suggest more poses in the future. Great job anyway my friend and I'll be here waiting on the next cycle.
Agree you need more pics of the big muscle groups. I can see 22 lbs. though. Your traps and shoulders def look bigger to me. I'd be happy with your results.