Favorite Cycles

jackfunky

jackfunky

Awards
I was just curious as to what everyone's favorite cycle ever has been. So post it up!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
favorite time on any AAS ever was at the end of my recomp cycle over summer:
20mg Superdrol, 30mg PheraPlex, and 50mcg of T3

Got leaner and stronger by the day, no sides, it was glorious

R

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established

definitly sounds glorious

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
i may get some eye rolls on this one, but my favorite cycle was a 7 week cycle of the original promagnon 25 starting at 75mg and going to 100mg...for some reason i respond strikingly well to this compound

gains were so gradual, but there were improvements every lift. pm25 has a reputation as being a recomp compound or most suitable for a cutter, but i simply kept cals at a 4.5k min and i had an awesome lean bulk, dropped some bf and was hard/vascular as hell...put on 10lbs, which held strong all throughout pct but the ending strength gains were what i was most pleased with

felt great for 7 weeks, zero sides, and gains were well kept

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established

might have to steal this cycle idea from you bro!

I love Tren/Epi, so far ran 2 cycles of it. Tren at 90mg(I hear it was actually 120mg taking the ACL Tren Xtreme) and epi around 50-60mg ED.

M

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
i may get some eye rolls on this one, but my favorite cycle was a 7 week cycle of the original promagnon 25 starting at 75mg and going to 100mg...for some reason i respond strikingly well to this compound

gains were so gradual, but there were improvements every lift. pm25 has a reputation as being a recomp compound or most suitable for a cutter, but i simply kept cals at a 4.5k min and i had an awesome lean bulk, dropped some bf and was hard/vascular as hell...put on 10lbs, which held strong all throughout pct but the ending strength gains were what i was most pleased with

felt great for 7 weeks, zero sides, and gains were well kept
I am going to agree so far. I am on a Pmag cycle right now. Slightly elevated BP and that's about it. Libido is up on this compound. I have gained 10lbs and dropped .5% bf and I'm only starting week4 of a 5 week cycle. I have not seen huge increases in strength but then again I just stepped the dose up to 75mg this past week.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i like the 3 week m-drol cycles at 20/20/20..i get some good gains and still have enough in one bottle to do another 3 week cycle.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
6 wks phera kick started by 3 wks sd

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phera Plex, 4 weeks, major strength gains...

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Original 15mg Pplex caps @ 45mgs ED/Tren E 400/Test prop 400wk/Test E 400wk/T3 @ 25 mcgs ED

Bodyfat spiked to 17% but i was the biggest, strongest i ever was. Libido/agression was insane, i felt like i could Assrape a silverback Gorilla

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

how did you dose your t3?

Thanks.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
very first cycle - 10/20/20 superdrol....nothing like those strength gains

M1, 4add/ epistane bridge

P-Plex trenadrol 6 week stack

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 7-8 weeks of fun doing my EFX(epi) pulse. I can't wait to step it up and FINALLY run some Super in March.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I love the 6 week phera with 3 week SD kickstart tho...I'm gonna have to grab those pretty quick here huh...aint this a b*tch!

I have a feeling this current 6 week pro-dien w/ 4 weeks 20 mg SD will be in my top if this thread is still around when I'm done

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Original 15mg Pplex caps @ 45mgs ED/Tren E 400/Test prop 400wk/Test E 400wk/T3 @ 25 mcgs ED

Bodyfat spiked to 17% but i was the biggest, strongest i ever was. Libido/agression was insane, i felt like i could Assrape a silverback Gorilla
one day...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and Xtreme Tren for 4 weeks was pretty good too.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Didnt have much luck on Epi/ Tren. For me, the best so far was dymethazine with IGF and Clen starting week 3.

H

Hamma Head

Awards
Denkal t400 400mg/wk, denkal deca 200mg/wk, paperbol 30mg/ed for 4 weeks, gained 7 pounds in the first week and 20 lbs overall. Went from 170 to 190 and I had to switch to an XL shirt!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
500mg/week test e
ramped up to Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg /day
clen week on week off

lost fat, gained some muscle. found out my test was underdosed, next time ill try 750mg of REAL test

F

Fat6

Awards
very first cycle - 10/20/20 superdrol....nothing like those strength gains

M1, 4add/ epistane bridge

P-Plex trenadrol 6 week stack
Could you fill me in on the dosages for that bridge....I love me some Epi bridges!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of good info here