frustraed; test-e is not gettin in syrengie pls help!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i used the usall procedure broke my ample (w/o cutter) put my needle in and tried suckin up the test..... it just sucked in air.... im using a 25G 1.5in. as i was toled on here and on diff sites. what is the problem?

i tried this i toook the top of pured in the test. fliped my syrengie upside down so needle is up and slowly pushed until it was all test in there, yet there were some bubbles?>????? can i do this?>

what am i doing wrong is the G to small or something wrong with the test.?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Try a 23g pin, also before you crack your ampule open, run warm water over it and that should thin it out a bit.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dont have 23 everyone said 25 is best for least pain. i ran it through water. man this is really frustrating!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
dont have 23 everyone said 25 is best for least pain. i ran it through water. man this is really frustrating!
Well I used a 25g 1" to draw a few days ago and it worked fine(just took awhile), you should order some 23g pins though. I transferred 10 amps into a 10ml vial so I don't have to mess around with amps every time I inject. Fukc Amps!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
see ordering would take even more time, i dont have. yah he next one im ordering is vial. isnt 1" to small? everyone preached 1.5. i ran mine for 30sec through warm water. is that long enough?

also im thinkin of trying it the second way pur in through the back.... then try and squeeze out all the air. if i inject a few lil bubbles is that bad. i heared as long as it is not in the vein all it will cause is sorness

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
see ordering would take even more time, i dont have. yah he next one im ordering is vial. isnt 1" to small? everyone preached 1.5. i ran mine for 30sec through warm water. is that long enough?

also im thinkin of trying it the second way pur in through the back.... then try and squeeze out all the air. if i inject a few lil bubbles is that bad. i heared as long as it is not in the vein all it will cause is sorness
I have 1" and 1.5"(pins are cheap so I ordered a $hitload), the 1" seems to work just fine for me. I injected a small air bubble the other day and have not had any problems(there is a limit on how much air you can inject but I don't know what it is). I ran my vial under warm water(kinda hot actually) for about 1 minute(rolling the vial under the stream the whole time) and drawing was much easier after that.

Check your local pharmacies to see if you can buy some pins w/o a script. Where I live, not 1 pharmacy would sell to me, but your area may be different.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ok well i cant draw from my vile, and my amp is a bitch, seriously i have no idea how ppl draw from amps.... i did it correct yet there was only air commin in, so im just going to pour it from other side....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im also going into the glutes

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Could it be a possibility that you jammed the needle into the amp and fukced up the tip? Try switching to a fresh pin

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
no, i was very! carefull not to have touched anything by the needle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it was the oddest thing i swear. only air was going in...... but yah, do u think its a bad idea to pour it from other side then slolwy satart taking air out by pushing the top.? what are sings i got too much air in?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
it was the oddest thing i swear. only air was going in...... but yah, do u think its a bad idea to pour it from other side then slolwy satart taking air out by pushing the top.? what are sings i got too much air in?
I was able to push most of the air out of my syringe by pointing it upwards and pushing on the plunger. Im not sure what you mean by pouring it out the backside though?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what it is called but the plastic thing u push to get the liquid out the nob thing with a black rubber tip. i take the whole thing out and then pur in the test from the back of syrangie then put that long plastic nob back in and push all the air out.

)====-->

the )-----] part of the syrange

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
just did it ,,,,, no pain:) !!!!!! many thanks manyyyyyyyy thanks MAN!!!!!!!!! i did it my way it went fine! no pqain no bubbles man it reallly dose not hurt!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when I read this thread.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it is funny LMAO its like a last min OH CRAP situation

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its ur morning coffee

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was in pain seeing syrengie and syrange, it's a SYRINGE.

glad you got it all figured out anyway.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
just did it ,,,,, no pain:) !!!!!! many thanks manyyyyyyyy thanks MAN!!!!!!!!! i did it my way it went fine! no pqain no bubbles man it reallly dose not hurt!
Im glad you got it taken care of. :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no idea what it is called but the plastic thing u push to get the liquid out the nob thing with a black rubber tip. i take the whole thing out and then pur in the test from the back of syrangie then put that long plastic nob back in and push all the air out.

)====-->

the )-----] part of the syrange
thats a great way to ruin the sterility of the syringe and your testosterone.

you should have some larger gauge needles for drawing (even 18s), and use the 25ga for injecting. even a 22 or 23ga doesn't hurt into the glutes other than the moment of breaking the skin.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats a great way to ruin the sterility of the syringe and your testosterone.

you should have some larger gauge needles for drawing (even 18s), and use the 25ga for injecting. even a 22 or 23ga doesn't hurt into the glutes other than the moment of breaking the skin.
^^^^^^ Listen to this. Do not jeopardize the sterility of the AAS of the syringe. The last thing that anyone wants to see is an abscess.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Firefox has an inline spellchecker extension :) Makes for easier reading.

Sounds like you weren't applying enough pressure, 25g needles make it tricky. You could even use 21G and then swap tips. Don't pour it tho, see above posts re: sterile technique.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also you need to make sure the needle is on the syringe correctly. If there is an air leak between the needle and syringe then you would only suck in air

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I made sure all was tight it just didn't work when I did it my way I kept everything clean if the original syrangie was clean then there should be no way to mess with how sterile all is all I did was open amp and put in test the other way I kept all clean and minized any touching

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
On second note tried my arima and if tasted weak like nolva only weaker alcohol taste is that normal for it's taste I'll be dozing .5 eod

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
By taking the plunger out of the syringe you are compromising the sterility of it. You have to lay it down while you pour the test in the back. I always did like above suggestion. Draw out of amp or vial with 18g and then replace it with smaller pin to inject.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah im very carefull to keep all sterile when i take plunge out :) i only got 25 since i was toled thats all i needed

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you aren't keeping it sterile if you pull the plunger. Spend the extra $4 and pick up some 18ga needles instead of risking your health