Purus labs

jeremyaaron

Awards
Anyone try any of these products? Any good?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
their legit, but i think the ratios are pretty off on all the stacks.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Purus is getting into some pretty hardcore blends of products. I have to agree with mooch though that they are, imo, underdosed blends of popular ph's. still a solid company though.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Purus is getting into some pretty hardcore blends of products. I have to agree with mooch though that they are, imo, underdosed blends of popular ph's. still a solid company though.
i did not mean underdosed. The stacks are just stupid though. There e-pol has too much superdrol and not enough tren. Same thing with the max lmg/phera stack. The ratios look like they were just thrown together by a six year old.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
imo the products are underdosed compared to what they are normally ran at to be effective. now, i know that it is only smart for them to run these compounds at low dose when their throwing in two/three hard compounds into one bottle but i still dont see how they can be effective when youre only running tren at 30mg daily and so forth.

Dont let the FDA hear your opinion on thinking 6 year olds are putting together the dosing. they might be onto you and tap your phone lines ha.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
imo the products are underdosed compared to what they are normally ran at to be effective. now, i know that it is only smart for them to run these compounds at low dose when their throwing in two/three hard compounds into one bottle but i still dont see how they can be effective when youre only running tren at 30mg daily and so forth.

Dont let the FDA hear your opinion on thinking 6 year olds are putting together the dosing. they might be onto you and tap your phone lines ha.
oh i see...yeah their epi product is completely underdosed. You would need three bottles to run a decent cycle. But it doesnt matter...didnt m-14 e test out as phera anyway? the owner of purus released some statement saying that epi aromatizes into phera naturally.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
He released a statement saying Epi aromatizes into phera naturally? I didnt hear about that. Can I release a statment saying H-drol converts to Deca naturally? I'll bottle some ib-profen and sell it on here.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
He released a statement saying Epi aromatizes into phera naturally? I didnt hear about that. Can I release a statment saying H-drol converts to Deca naturally? I'll bottle some ib-profen and sell it on here.
yeah im not sure of the exact details, im hesitant to say any more.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
really the only product i've heard get alot of good reviews on is their "Recycle" product.

not too much from their ph line.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
These are the two compounds it has in it:

(2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) Epi
(17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol) M14add converts to dianabol

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So epi converts to phera? So m14-e is phera and m14add after time? So after how much time does it convert?

So after epi converts to phera(if it does) is it equall, like is 30mg epi=30mg phera after it converts

Any reps, cause I got 2 bottles

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So epi converts to phera? So m14-e is phera and m14add after time? So after how much time does it convert?

So after epi converts to phera(if it does) is it equall, like is 30mg epi=30mg phera after it converts

I thought it needed to be exposed to heat in order to degrade to phera...

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Judging by what I read, alot of people think that M14e has the same ingredients as Spawn because some websites called M14e a "replacement for Spawn".

I have read information which suggests that Spawn tested to have Phera in it rather than Epi, but I haven't heard that yet about M14e (not saying it hasn't been said).

It would really help to have a Purus Rep in on this one.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i see...yeah their epi product is completely underdosed. You would need three bottles to run a decent cycle. But it doesnt matter...didnt m-14 e test out as phera anyway? the owner of purus released some statement saying that epi aromatizes into phera naturally.
M14E is pretty new.....I don't believe it has been tested anywhere. Be glad to look if you have information regarding that statement..... The palces we had it tested said our Epi was up there with the best they had seen. (obviously you have to take my word on that ha)

Haven't read past your post but.....

It has been talked about and theorized by several people, including PA that Epistane in prolonged heat will degrade into DMT. I couldn't believe that either until I looked into it myself.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not picking on you haha....but forgot to say this in the other quote:

What part of the Epistane product (M14E) is underdosed to you? Epistane is at 15 and the m14add is at 45mg. per cap.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really the only product i've heard get alot of good reviews on is their "Recycle" product.

not too much from their ph line.
The main reason for that is Purus started out being in free standing stores before hitting the internet. In local areas Purus is a pretty big name with the lifting community but just started picking up in the online arena.

I have personally not heard anything negative on the PH line. Using Halovar right now in a stack and loving it.

These are the two compounds it has in it:

(2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) Epi
(17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol) M14add converts to dianabol
Yes sir this is what is in the product.

Howdy I am a rep. This degradation is only a problem when exposed to heat for a certain time period. The theory goes. Your bottles should be good to go for some time if you keep them in a cool dark place like they should all eb stored.

The degradation would not be equal I don't think but that is not something anyone would really know without some lab tests. I would not worry about it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judging by what I read, alot of people think that M14e has the same ingredients as Spawn because some websites called M14e a "replacement for Spawn".

I have read information which suggests that Spawn tested to have Phera in it rather than Epi, but I haven't heard that yet about M14e (not saying it hasn't been said).

It would really help to have a Purus Rep in on this one.
Hi :)

That is the websites doing suggesting it is a pure Spawn replacement, when it is nothing of the sort. It is a completely different stack. Spawn did test out as Phera....more than once.

Sorry I got here late guys.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Hi :)

That is the websites doing suggesting it is a pure Spawn replacement, when it is nothing of the sort. It is a completely different stack. Spawn did test out as Phera....more than once.

Sorry I got here late guys.
Exactly as I thought. I think there are alot of people mistaking M14e for Spawn because of those websites and therefore mistaking the attributes of Spawn as well (testing out as Phera) at least that is my theory.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I got shorted on a recent purchase of Halovar from Purus Labs. Not very pleased atm.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Bottle said 60 and there were only 31 in the container. I also shifted to this product after my Hdrol ran out, same compound in both products, because I didn't have another bottle of Hdrol to finish my cycle(for reasons that I can't go into). Not only was I shorted but when I did take the pill I got extremely bad heartburn(due to the added ingredients) and terrible burps that burned my throat.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle said 60 and there were only 31 in the container. I also shifted to this product after my Hdrol ran out, same compound in both products, because I didn't have another bottle of Hdrol to finish my cycle(for reasons that I can't go into). Not only was I shorted but when I did take the pill I got extremely bad heartburn(due to the added ingredients) and terrible burps that burned my throat.
Where did you purchase these at?

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Where did you buy the bottle? I've heard of this happening only twice and the bottles came from the same place. I'll see about getting you fixed up... :)

What's underdosed about M14E? Most products give you 30mg's of epi and 60 mg's of m14add per day. Purus gives 30 and 90. Customers wanted m14add at a higher dose. Can you find those doses cheaper anywhere else stacked?

No statement was released by the owner so i dont know where you're going with that. Alston said our Epi was the purest that has came through. Yes, epi is known to have a short shelf life, and we told everyone that. Something other companies wouldnt want you to know.

All that's discountinued now and we are moving on to other products.

Not picking on you haha....but forgot to say this in the other quote:

What part of the Epistane product (M14E) is underdosed to you? Epistane is at 15 and the m14add is at 45mg. per cap.
Really he has a local problem with me because he works at local supplement stores and i have an online site that happens to be local to him. He pushes other pros that Purus makes but has always called Purus Shady. He started the post about epol having 60mg's of super as well.

Now he post that we are ligit, however throw compounds together like a 6 year old. I can understand the grudge against Lockout but the one for Purus is not called for.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really he has a local problem with me because he works at local supplement stores and i have an online site that happens to be local to him. He pushes other pros that Purus makes but has always called Purus Shady. He started the post about epol having 60mg's of super as well.
Now he post that we are ligit, however throw compounds together like a 6 year old. I can understand the grudge against Lockout but the one for Purus is not called for.
haha exposed

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Where did you buy the bottle? I've heard of this happening only twice and the bottles came from the same place. I'll see about getting you fixed up... :)

What's underdosed about M14E? Most products give you 30mg's of epi and 60 mg's of m14add per day. Purus gives 30 and 90. Customers wanted m14add at a higher dose. Can you find those doses cheaper anywhere else stacked?

No statement was released by the owner so i dont know where you're going with that. Alston said our Epi was the purest that has came through. Yes, epi is known to have a short shelf life, and we told everyone that. Something other companies wouldnt want you to know.

All that's discountinued now and we are moving on to other products.

Actually i have no grudge against Lockout, its you that i dont like. I can respect what youve done with your company and still think your a total duechbag right? Ive never once considered you selling product out of the back of your truck in the gym parking lot to be in "competition" with either of the stores ive had an interest in.

And If purus was irresponsible enough to have a run of epol go out that "accidently" said 60mgs of superdrol on the label, thats not my fault. If they had stricter manufacturing practices that would not happen. I look at otc steroid providers as a neccessary evil. One that just happens to be going away actually. But just because they are providing a grey market product doesnt mean they wont get evaluated in the same regards that any other product on the market should be.

I posted they were legit because they seem to be properly dosed.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Actually i have no grudge against Lockout, its you that i dont like. I can respect what youve done with your company and still think your a total duechbag right? Ive never once considered you selling product out of the back of your truck in the gym parking lot to be in "competition" with either of the stores ive had an interest in.

And If purus was irresponsible enough to have a run of epol go out that "accidently" said 60mgs of superdrol on the label, thats not my fault. If they had stricter manufacturing practices that would not happen. I look at otc steroid providers as a neccessary evil. One that just happens to be going away actually. But just because they are providing a grey market product doesnt mean they wont get evaluated in the same regards that any other product on the market should be.

I posted they were legit because they seem to be properly dosed.
Im glad you've come to respect a total duechbag. The back of my truck, as you call it, is doing more than any storefront around so the gym will be coming in the near future. You can be our first member if you'd like.

We can agree to disagree, and leave this thread about Purus...

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I am not sure I can say where I got it because of the forum rules. I will say that I have not had any other problems with other products from this site. I might hold you to that Grayhorse. lol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah...you got me...wow....every one is going to know that i dont like greg! holy sh!t...hope he doesnt hear about it!
hahah it was a joke Mooch.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure I can say where I got it because of the forum rules. I will say that I have not had any other problems with other products from this site. I might hold you to that Grayhorse. lol.
PM me where you got it or just short hand the name here. I promise we will get you hooked up if that was the case, customer comes first for us.

You have some sort of proof of purchase? How long ago was your cycle?

I have zero problems with the extra ingredients, but am not discounting you. Did you take them with food? Take mine with all my pills morning and night with a meal.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the m-1,4ad need to be run MUCH higher that 90mgs to see any results from it. Every company on the market with this product is underdosed...so i guess we cant blame you for copying the competion. on the other hand i dont like the fact that the epi has to be taken in two 15 mg doses instead of 3 10mg doses as is the norm. with the half-life of epi being only 6 hours, having the doses spread out can be imperative for people who are prone to sides.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the m-1,4ad need to be run MUCH higher that 90mgs to see any results from it. Every company on the market with this product is underdosed...so i guess we cant blame you for copying the competion. on the other hand i dont like the fact that the epi has to be taken in two 15 mg doses instead of 3 10mg doses as is the norm. with the half-life of epi being only 6 hours, having the doses spread out can be imperative for people who are prone to sides.
As you said our m14add is actually higher than any other companies that I have personally seen. What dose would you like seeing in there?

If you wanted to run it at the most effective dose of over 90mg you would still get 20 days per bottle and with the added epistane having synergy I would expect people to have very good results. Taking the higher dose of 3x day also solves the problem you have with the epistane.

I have seen many people taking epistane 2x a day and not having any problems with sides or reduced gains. I think half-life is important but not the only component as in real life the half life is going to be different in everyone due to metabolic factors. Also if you are "spiking" the hormone higher the amount in your system is going to higher even as it comes down.

Have any info or threads showing epistane spread out 3xd vs 2xd made a large difference?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Honestly grambo, i would not have stacked the two. I believe in cutting and bulking. M-1,4ad has little intrisic activity on its own. So we are definately hoping for some conversion here right. If run at the correct dose(150-200mg ed imo) than it would be a wet bulking compound. I feel if your gonna run something wet than take advantage of the bloat and GO TO WAR. I dont like cycles where guys want to stack winny with their dbol or something because they dont want to bloat. But if i were forced to set it up i would do this.
per cap
m-1,4ad-75mgs
epi-ten mgs

this with a 3 cap a day dosing protocol.

And i agree with you on the twice a day dosing to a point. Generally, ever other oral my cat has ever run, shes done a twice a day dose. Epi was the only thing i ever truly felt the need to dose around the half-life.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the input. Obviously when making products the cost of the product has to be taken into account unfortunately. I agree with you about people wanting to make wet compounds dry, seems silly. I also feel you on the bulking/cutting aspect to an extent as well.

I think there is more than a little intrinsic value with this compound though and even though it is a PH to Dbol it is going to be a lower conversion than would be preferred. I think it is a versatile PH and can be used in some different ways with some good results. Understand where you are coming from though. Guess it really doesn't matter since we are done with PHs anyway :D

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the input. Obviously when making products the cost of the product has to be taken into account unfortunately. I agree with you about people wanting to make wet compounds dry, seems silly. I also feel you on the bulking/cutting aspect to an extent as well.

I think there is more than a little intrinsic value with this compound though and even though it is a PH to Dbol it is going to be a lower conversion than would be preferred. I think it is a versatile PH and can be used in some different ways with some good results. Understand where you are coming from though. Guess it really doesn't matter since we are done with PHs anyway :D
One could always buy a bottle of e stane or m14add from CEL to adjust the dosage as they wish. Now I know some will say that you should just buy the two seperately but if you look at the pricing right now you get more Epi and M14add for your money if you buy the M14e.

I have a bottle of M14e and am thinking about buying a bottle of m14add to run solo at the first and bump the dosage up when I start the M14e.

Th3jacked01

Awards
The M14 by Purus is doing fine by me, I have to say i was a little skeptical at 1st but I have put on a solid 12 pounds in three weeks and feel like there is gonna be more to come. Great pumps too!!Btw Got all my Purus sups from Greg at Lockout Fast shipping good service so good in fact i sent him a **** ton of business from fl. But back to the thread.. I highly recommend the M14-e and ALL Purus products.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The M14 by Purus is doing fine by me, I have to say i was a little skeptical at 1st but I have put on a solid 12 pounds in three weeks and feel like there is gonna be more to come. Great pumps too!!Btw Got all my Purus sups from Greg at Lockout Fast shipping good service so good in fact i sent him a **** ton of business from fl. But back to the thread.. I highly recommend the M14-e and ALL Purus products.
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One could always buy a bottle of e stane or m14add from CEL to adjust the dosage as they wish. Now I know some will say that you should just buy the two seperately but if you look at the pricing right now you get more Epi and M14add for your money if you buy the M14e.

I have a bottle of M14e and am thinking about buying a bottle of m14add to run solo at the first and bump the dosage up when I start the M14e.
Let us know what you end up doing. Adding some more M14add is always an option when on this cycle. And like you said it is cheaper to get the M14E right now.